Forum › Posts by SyxThree

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Can't these 2 ever have a serious conversation? I mean Ayano seemed worried for the future and Miyoshi says her 'something cool' that amounts to 'I'm not going anywhere' - but then before they can talk, she immediately derails this important talk herself with something inane.

Is she really that scatter brained and easily distracted - or was it a deliberate change of subject for some reason?
I seem to remember several other cases where she's done the same too, like these 2 are not allowed to ever have serious talks.

I swear to God they're going to be saying their vows at the altar and Miyoshi's gonna say "Just kidding! Hahaha getting married, what the heck? So funny!"

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

In defense of Chie x Ai, I think they're my favorite couple (aside from maybe Mio x Shizuka). I can see how they're less exciting for being more or less "established", but that also means their flirting doesn't have any of that "are her feelings really getting across" tension. IMO that makes it come across much more fluffy and healing. Plus Chie is just the cutest out of the whole cast so how can I not appreciate her.

SyxThree
Image Comments 11 Nov 23:00
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
77752222_p0

Wow did these two always have such a height difference??? Well, they're cute as always anyway.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Ugh but those guys are still scum though, they were perfectly fine bullying Tadokoro when they didn't think she was attractive.

Anyway Kirigaya redemption incoming!

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Ah, more Nagori Yu, I can feel my spirit being healed~

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Oh no this was 100% gross and messed up, and like not in a fun way or anything

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Hmm I wonder about this ex. He seems like a scumbag for sure, but I wonder if he got that way because he got "nagi'd"? Like, maybe he was a struggling artist like the MC, Nagi stalked/moved in with him, and he ended up becoming totally dependent and spoiled by her 'til she lost interest. Maybe this is gonna be a wake up call for MC, because she seems like she might be letting herself go down that path a little.

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

It's weird bc in anime terms, I tend to think of pink hair as the "pure hearted genki girl" type. Light blue is gentle/quiet, dark blue or purple is elegant/serious "traditional" beauty, blonde is an "exotic" or trendy beauty, green is... intellectual? Red or orange is fiery/hot tempered, of course, while brown probably means you're a mob, or one of those awful self insert protags.

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

This was so wholesome though T-T

Let Ucchi be happy!

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

19 and 15 is a pretty sizable age gap, I think it deserves a tag. Sana too pure for this world as usual.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Honestly if the unicorn has found a way to leverage society's backwards patriarchal views about sex for the benefit of her own lesbian pursuits, I support her 100%. This is part of The Gay Agenda.

SyxThree
Image Comments 26 Oct 23:16
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
Eevuloawsaeuvk--orig

Stealing a kiss, so fleeting. She's definitely gonna catch those fists, though.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

This seems good from what little I've seen. I'm not sure I'd be so quick to make a contract with a magical being who may or may not be violently jealous, but I'm no manga protagonist so you do you sis.

SyxThree
Image Comments 21 Oct 00:17
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
77299663_p1

They usually call each other sister, but in one of the lines in the anime sub they said they were like sisters, so... idk? Could be an inaccurate sub, but who can say with anthropomorphic ships.

SyxThree
Mimi Mix! discussion 17 Oct 04:44
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

The girls hitting it off at the counter and leaving together in the background in Ch06... Should I know who they are, or is that just a cute background easter egg?

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Magical Girls can't become witches in Kamihama, they unleash a Doppel instead. Ren already has a Doppel and it's one of the coolest ones thematically in my opinion (but then again I'm biased)

Also biased, but I agree; Ren's and Sana's are the best. I really hope they give Rika 5* one day so she can get one too.

I always keep Ren and Rika on my team, but to my shame I still haven't unlocked Ren's doppel bc there don't seem to be enough hours in the day with the rate that events come out...

SyxThree
Image Comments 16 Oct 02:23
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
Djl8yjou4aehk3u-orig

Tomoe our dense queen

SyxThree
Image Comments 16 Oct 02:21
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
67626715_p26

These two are so perfect together and I love them, but also their lifespan is gonna be super short so I'm weeping.

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

The subtext is about as subtle as a sledgehammer at this point, but I suppose it is still technically subtext. I wonder if there should be separate tags for heavy/medium/light subtext or something of the sort?

I do agree that it's strange though, because I've definitely seen stuff with less overt romance/attraction than Catulus Syndrome get the "yuri" tag.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Hana is a smug psycho and I love her

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Himari you have a tiny peanut sized brain, pls just confess already and end my suffering

SyxThree
Image Comments 03 Oct 03:20
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
D-zgbliu0aayb-9-orig

Just rewatched Flip Flappers a couple weeks ago, so good and I love these two so much!

SyxThree
Image Comments 03 Oct 03:18
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
Efojrbeu8aagu-y-orig

Aaaa, finally, my favorite 3 Houses character! <3 <3 <3

I think she had the best glow up during the time skip, too. (Bernie and Dimitri give her stiff competition, though)

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

FRTSERUVFYFGUNUIBUGFDSSAWA3TVHBKJLJ CTFDTRDNKLJ

QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNMNBVCXZLKJHGFDSAPOIUYTREWQ

FSWKPOWTMFSKFVNCSDFSKJDDKWMCDJGDNKNFHOVFQOFP

ah yes, same
KJSEHBFIUSAEBWFIUABUOPFNOPIASBGOIUASWBGOIUAzphJGOIDSNBGOJZASBGUBGIUA

KMNRJGTBUFHWJIEMKVNJBEUWIJCMKJNRVBEUWINJ VFHBGU3HJWFIEFMNJRG

LKSMFLSMVAKSMFLKASHGLASG ASLGNALKS CLJASNFALKSFAJF:WF:KNA:FN

SyxThree
Touma-kun discussion 01 Oct 12:11
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Such a weird manga... It's kind of hard to tell what the author's intention is. Touma-kun seems to make everything around her worse, but she's not a villain or a malicious actor. Some of the stories had a strangely dark vibe with no resolution. The nurse chapter, especially, almost felt like a horror genre near the end. Is this, like, a criticism of femininity in Japanese culture or something? IDK, I feel like I'm missing something. Very strange.