Forum › Posts by yoonie0104

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

But seriously though, Nora, you should consider changing your ava, its really traumatizing xD

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 10:13PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

In Sumin's defense tho, Seju told Sumin to not worry about her anymore..
but all in all.. if anything, now more than ever, I don't want to see Sumin around Seju no more.. there is nothing special that Sumin can give her.. by special I mean both.. to Seju and to herself

Nah, what I said is not about SuminxSeju together, they're done. Its just about the logic.

Sumin left Seju before she said dont worry for her, nora. Under the snowfall, remember? Lookkkk attttttt my ava xDDDDDD

So I dont think there is anything to defend her, just a bad written way of prolonging the story with all the extra addition between Seju and Sumin, shouldnt have those scenes though, just make Sumin not tolerable now when she used exact words for Sungji about the same thing, lolllll

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 10:23PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

My ultimate sincere question for Sungji though, like really sincere, for this chap.
She said "I shouldnt have hurt the person I love this much" and "this is the hands I wanna hold"

Dont you feel the shame, Sungji? Cause you could have not hurt your lover that much if you stayed and talking it out, instead of running away like a pathetic puppy.

Dont you feel the shame, Sungji? When you are the person who said those words but in reality, your enemy in the war of love has done it way better than you, wayyyy better than you

Dont you feel the shame, Sungji? That it needs a trembling hand and a painful period for you to realize this is the hand you want to hold and that painful period is your stupidity to create it while your enemy in the war of love never once questioned which hand she wants to hold for 10 years no matter how painful it has been but ironically, she didnt have the chance. No, to be exact, you are luckier than her but so dont you feel the shame?

Dont you feel the shame when it needs Sumin's tears for you to realize your mistake? When you said you wont hurt your lover?

Dont you feel the shame that there is no apology to Sumin for leaving her and jump right to sex?

Dont you feel the shame that you lost to your enemy in the game of love after all, even though you have the girl. You fail big time to prove your love, for real.

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 10:06PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

My ultimate sincere question for Sumin though, like really sincere, for this chap.
She said "if you live well, why are you so skinny? I need to fatten you up then"

Dont you feel the shame, Sumin? Cause just two weeks ago or maybe somewhere along around the time, you also said "I'm always worried, you barely ate anything" to Seju. Do you think when she left you and you left her, she will eat well, live well, no longer being so skinny? You want to fatten your lover up cause she didnt eat well but where are all your worries for your past lover? Lollll, waking up and it evaporated like water?

So to you, Sungji is not living well but you are sure with all your heart right now, Seju is living her life and so well that you dont need to be worried? That you are the person who said you are worried about her and you'll cook for her to make her eat but right the moment her father is dead, you left and now you want to fatten up your current lover cause she is not eating well, a month or so later, totally forgot your own words for someone else.

Have you felt the shame, Sumin? Cause I do. To you, words for Seju are only available for one moment, arent they? Only Sungji matters, dont you?

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'll dedicate one long post for my favorite character later, I promised myself that since long ago when the story ends. I'm done with going around defending other characters like Sumin and Sungji xDDDD. Now, its time for giving my favorite character some nice post xDDDDD

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I agree with sia ue though, with this chap and probably this is the end, 93 is just a bonus chap, wdtfs is more than what it is actually credit for

Take out all the discussions and anylysises from people here, wdtfs is just a typical cliche story where
- the main couple will overcome everything, regardless of how forced and nonsense the story has made them. One makes a mistake once, forgiving is easy, the other also makes another mistake, also easily forgiving. Just because they are the main couple. They are built, no, every event is in their favor, to make them a couple, no matter how nonsense some scenes are
- the third character will let go. And we'll have an open ending for her with someone else or in somewhere else. She will let go for some kind of reason for the main couple to be together. Basically, she is a plot device and everything she did is for supporting and strengthening the main couple's bond

The only thing that TG did it differently from others and honestly, I think its their mistake to make it different: Seju herself. They build Seju too detailed and too beautifully and she stands out too much compare to the main couple. She stole the spotlight and making people root for her, hence all the discussions. If this is the ending in their mind since the beginning, they shouldnt build Seju too much together with the main couple, cause honestly, in the end, Seju is really a wasted character for this kind of ending. There are so much room for her to grow and become, and there are so much "could've been". Overall, imo, Seju shouldnt stand out too much like this if they go for cliche ending for all three characters like this, main couple and one goes far away. We could've made the ending like that with just a normal Seju, instead of a complex and beautifully built Seju.

But well, their only fault is the reason why I love this story, Seju, lolllllll. How ironic!

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

If it's with Nami, I'll be beyond happy.

I'm seriously going down with this ship, can't help myself and I'm not even sorry ;>

only if Seju's name is Sue and Nammi is a secret Olivia then yes XD

but yeah, SejuXNammi would be the only thing that could make me really snap at the story. I prefer having Seju dead on that

You could tell me I'm childish but if they are the canon ship, I'm gonna stop reading it ever again. I mean it.

Totally ruin Seju. Totally.

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie0104

patting patting with all of my spirit, lollll xDDDDDDD
Dont be too sad, its expected, Nora xDDDDD

LoLllllll xDDDDDD

Izz

That's why the original translation to chapter 91 makes more sense IMO. It cements team blonde ending.

not really.. It made me feel that there is something terribly wrong!.

What are the official translation of Seju's words, btw?

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Come onnnnnnnn, live up everyoneeeeeeeee xDDDDDDDDD.

SuminxSungji is happy ever after now so lets wait for Seju. Dont be too sadddddddd and soreeeeeeee xDDDDDDDD. We still have one chap left for Seju's sexy time xddddddddd

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie0104

sniffing on your shoulder.. please keep patting me T~T

patting patting with all of my spirit, lollll xDDDDDDD

Dont be too sad, its expected, Nora xDDDDD

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

And you're just right too... and what do you feel winning over nora lol

When I bet against her, it felt fun and I was really sure I was gonna win and I thought I would like it when I reclaim my win but after the scene Sungji left and today with another sex and they made up like its the most natural thing in the world, just like the cheating way before, I regret that I make this bet.

They are not worth my support.

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 12:06PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I don't know about other but I always think nami likes seju lol.. and not sumin

That I wont give any comments but the kind of person Nammi is doesnt suit someone like Seju. Nammi with Seju just makes me think Seju is really just a plot device for the main couple, they have nothing for her so they get her the only one available and I hate it.

Seju deserves more than this. She really does. But guess she is not important enough.

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

PS: so my guess is correct...

Most people are correct, I believe, but the ones who are incorrect are the braver ones and I applaud them from the bottom of my heart. They're amazing.

Ch 91 - realize the ending couple (but myself still on denial stage to accept the hints lol)
Ch 92 - finalize it
Ch 93 - after story/bonus

Gonna guess for the last ch?

Its about Seju, I'm pretty sure about that so you should really read it. I mean it.

Anyway it will be fun reading all the theories of seju x sumin in this thread... knowing how the ending couple is just that "easy" from the start..sigh

Here we have all the liberty for our imagination and people here are awesome xDDDDD

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 11:57AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

No, let her end up with Nami, please...

I'll ship them for eternity.

With all my love for Seju and all my respect for her, I'd rather have her die in loneliness.

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie

just wait.. there is something left.

I dont think so. Just read Sungji's words last panels and the scenes, the end for that couple. Really.

Next will be about Seju, I'm 90% sure about that.

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I am not sore.. in my heart I still have faith that something nice will happen to Seju.. with or without Sumin XD

Literally, I'm crossing all of my fingers for it but even if there is an ending for her, I believe it's not what you or me want or feel satisfied xDDDD

Honestly though, I still prefer her dying if teamblonde is endgame but guess the author doesnt want to kill her off.

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie

Nah, it shouldnt be, buying them is good, the story is good for someone who likes light and cliche story, its not bad in general and the art is awesome

what does that supposed to mean XD

I mean, with this kind of ending, the ones who love cliche and light stories will love it, they got what they want and what they think is right xDDD

As for someone like us, we demand too much from a story, that's why xDDDDDD

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

But for all Seju's lovers here, I positively believe and quite sure that next chap will be mainly Seju or at least she would appear so dont be too broken, cheer up and wait for another 10 days to see her again and say good bye to her, lolllll.

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

hahahha.. no no, you have to demand this part of the bet!! at least play along!! I need to take off this momo's avatar ASAP.

Then you could put up a Sumin avatar, your least favorite character. I'm the winner, please dont torture me with a couple that reminds me a failed development of my favorite story xDDDDD

whether next chapter will change a thing or not, I never ever regretted buying any of TG's chapters.. including this one which I got in Korean.. and probably would still buy it in English too. #WhereDoesMyMoneyGo ! XD

Nah, it shouldnt be, buying them is good, the story is good for someone who likes light and cliche story, its not bad in general and the art is awesome

Just it could've been greater xDDDD if the author doesnt choose a dramatic and classic way for their couple. The couple is too insignificant in the end :).

the other children on a specific place go like: oh, I'm not reading anything from them ever again (with bimbo's accent) XDD ..
oh team gaji support abusive relationships.. etc.

how childish is that XD

Hahaha, but they're jumping in joy right now why you're feeling sore all over, lolll

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie0104

hey hey! you didn't win YET XD

Sincerely, Nora, its really over, next chap will be probably a bonus for Seju's character to have her ending.

But I said it already Nora, before Sungji left, I'm cool with the bet and avatar, but after that, I hate the couple I bet for, so you're free from putting up avatar, I'm ok with that.

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I was right, wasnt I? The one with unfinished business will be the ending one :). The moment Sungji left like that, no matter how much I hated Sungji's action, it kind of showed which couple was the one the author aimed for. The couple is happily ever after already with Sungji's words about first love at the end =))))).

As for chap 93, I believe it exists because of Seju, in fact, next chap would probably mainly about her. I think they will introduce a new love interest for her and somehow I have a strong feeling that we will have a new character to swoon over, lollll. I'm disappointed though, Seju and forever love means nothing to them after all

To say I'm disappointed with this chap is an underestimation. But congrats teamblonde, you got your wish after all

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

In what sense, yoonie? Isn't not where "bond" should dwell on? On implied understanding?

In every normal common sense

This is where most relationships failed to reconcile because of intervention. Let them find their own way. As Saehyun has no right to interfere ten years ago in manwha time between Seju and Sumin. He should have left them to iron out their misunderstandings,

Well, lol, who intervents SuminxSungji's relationship? There is a Saehyun for them?

Saying breaking up is called intervention for their relationship?

You agreed that they understood each other, who are you, then, to judge?

I'am reader.

And I dont agree, I said as you said. Question mark, dont you see?

She didn't run away. I won't say she walked away. Team Gaji didn't show this. Just the back of Sungji. She could have said something just like the previous chapters... LOL...

Then Sumin should be a turtle for not being able to follow her.

That is your perspective. Not Sungji's. And from the manwha, she made all things that she can to reach out. Sumin knows that.

Who are you to think that its not your perspective and its Sungji's? You are no her.

And that is not my perspective, that's common courtesy for every break up

WDTFS art is unique. Thanks to Gaji, the artist. The details plays a vital role to make trajectories basing from these frames and connect these frames on a similar note from the circumstances between chapters, past and present. If readers are not keen about it, then even making inferences is impossible. Read chap.13, Seju's office, parking area, hotel and lastly, chap. 49. "what are you telling me" is a classic response of Seju because she won't buy the idea that Nami is doing all of these because she ia a friend of Sumin. There you go, Nami finally admitted "sleep with me at least once". I even think Seju bogged down purposely to prevent the "forced sex". But this one has no evidence. So, I never brought this up until now because it is not valid. I can't back it up.

Thus, I would say, this is a weak argument If you based it to what you have seen.

Every argument to you is weak so you should just stop arguing to our weak low people, lol.

How much wdtfs is special to you, I'm not sure but that doesnt mean its perfect.

Again, a weak argument. What is your basis? Rudolf, the red nose reindeer, in the grocery store? It is not conclusive that Sumin was thinking of Sungji.

lol, who are the root of this mess? So, for real, whatever broken Sumin is suffering, not even just a little bit cant be casted down to Sungji? Its all to Seju later or Sumin herself?

Ok sure, your logic is brilliant. I cant follow. I'm just a normal person who feels the hurt if I got left behind by someone I love, no matter how much I understand that person.

Again, what is your basis that Sungji didn't keep her word? When is letting go harmful more than clinging on? When is returning a couple ring signifies something other than letting go? When is looking at the eyes, saying goodbye at least, a standard of breaking up if these two couples clearly understood that it is futile to continue?

everyone's basis, just not yours.

Again, it is a different circumstance. Sumin threw the ring together with the roses. Seju came back but Sumin won't listen. On the other hand, Sungji asked so many questions that Sumin didn't answer signifying she is not willing to trust. You give part of yourself to people you love and that would be knowing you intimately, deep within the inner sanctum of your being. The most important thing is - Sumin understood. Who are we then to interfere?

Weak argument, who are you to think that Sumin understands?

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I agree with yoonie on this one (we finally agree on something!).

yehhhhhhhhhhhhh, lolll

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Nora, Foxy Lady

Like I said before, implied understanding doesnt give you the right to silently leave

When a couple break up, no matter what kind of reason, what kind of situation, even before the breaking up words were said, there would be a mutual understanding, but the breaking up words would still be said, just for the sake of two people to move on more easily. That's all.

In Sumin and Sungji's case, so what if Sumin knows? what if Sungji knows? just because they know, so there is no need for saying lets break up and leave?

Run away, that's the exact word for Sungji's action, no analysis or explanation to justify it. There is none.

No matter how much you think the other understands why you left, for what kind of reason you had in your mind, you still need to say it, not only for your sake but also for the other party's sake.

In Sungji's case, she also said "I'll make sure the one I love wont get hurt anymore". For what kind of reason, what kind of situation, what kind of mindset, she had failed her words terribly. I dont care what leads to that to justify her words and actions are persistent, I only look at Sumin and her broken self right now to say Sungji has failed her own words.

You could say she left for Sumin to be with Seju, to decide where her heart lies. This should be said, not implied or mutual understanding, cause at least Sumin would knew the purpose, not getting lost in severe pain and hurt. I dont know but for whatever the pain Sumin is enduring, Sungji is the part of it, no, the main reason of it.

So dont say the words you couldnt keep if you cant do that. In Sungji's case, she failed and no matter what kind of reason is giving out like Sumin knows, Sungji knows, everyone knows, that's not the problem.

The problem is Sungji has hurt Sumin, badly, just like Seju 10 years ago. No excuses.

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 1:28AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I am, I explained it later in my post. Sungji is reading Sumin the wrong way and instead of talking about it, she chose to run.

Then please think again.

Actually, I can't see Sungji trying for some time? How can I say Sungji tried her best if she'd rather spend time with people from work, for example? Sumin even picked it up and told her they see each other rarely.

LOLLLLL, so who allows Seju to stay at Sumin's house?
Oh, I'm tired and lazy now, please read the story again too see it.

And if you didnt see it, why did you so earnestly supporting Sungji, LOLLL.

The more I talk to you, the more I feel sorry for Sungji, seriously, how could you turn your back on her like this? In fact, you only think of Sumin and Sumin and what is best for her, you dont even care about other characters, do you?

Sungji knew perfectly well about Seju's situation and their past together. Sumin was also honest with her about the pillow.

Yeah, and what? Sungji has to accept that honest, without any doubt? Really? For real? She is not allowed to run out of the house out of anger and disppointment? Really?

Yes, she knows. How could she not to if Sumin became honest, always told her she'll do whatever Sungji wants, looked at her with so much love? Sungji used to read her so well in the past but for the drama she had to stop, huh?

PLEASE THINK OF IN SUNGJI's PERSPECTIVE AND WHAT SUMIN TOLD HER, IT CONTRDICTS WITH SUMIN's ACTION. CAN YOU SEE IT?

God, please, please, think of Sungji's pov, not by Sumin's pov and what Sumin has done and showing to readers to see, for you to see.

I'd give her a benefit of the doubt and still sit and talk which Sungji never did. She left instead. Then and now. And to think Sumin had no reason to be afraid of her leaving... heh. She should've talked to Sungji about it too, never did.
So she ran away to think? Break the person she loves because she needs to think? That's not how you do it, lol.

Just, please, read the chap and know why Sungji left, just do it, its not even because Sungji is angry at Sumin for sleeping with Seju.

Ok, maybe she was in a worse state when she lost her parents :P

With every break up before Sungji.

last edited at Aug 30, 2017 11:41AM