Forum › Posts by madlax232

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I was expecting a chapter linked to the main story but I don't feel dissapointed for some reason. I find ssamba a really cute and nice author. I'm also happy at how popular is Fluttering Feelings on the official site, it's great for her and us :D
I liked the special chapter and I think part of the reason I'm not upset or anything is because the next chapter comes next week.

Btw I have a feeling this story is going to last a lot.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I was expecting this type of reaction from Norae, though she is a little harsh on Seol-A and I wasnt expecting that. I think she knows what she feels but still cant deal with it so she avoids Seol-A and maybe she was jealous at the cafeteria again because Seol was with a guy (again). But its fine, she not just realized that she is probably in love again, but also she is in love with a girl and that girl is Seol-A, her head (and heart) might be a mess. And Seol-A is still kinda clueless, I really wonder how is she going ro realize she likes Norae and how both are going to deal with their sexuality.

I cant wait for the next chapter, ssamba said its a special chapter spazz

last edited at Mar 22, 2015 7:17PM

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I totally loved this chapter!
Finally No-rae realized her feelings for Seol-A, I'm not sure if she fully knows she is in love but I guess she obviously knows she has romantic feelings for Seol-A. She couldn't deal with her feels when she saw her talking and smiling with that guy. sfsdfsds and Seol-A now seems to be the naive one about her feelings haha, I agree with others, she doesn't know what her feelings are because she has never been in love and she wouldn't expect to fall in love with a girl. I loved how she was all giddy when No-rae called her and how she grabbed her hand to touch her own face. Can't wait to see what's going to happen and I'm so happy I'll only need to wait for a week.

So many feels, I re-read this chapter and I think I'll do it again

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

This chapter was really short, or that's what i felt No-rae is a little confused because she gets along with Ji-Hwan and also he is really attractive but she just can't like him that way. I think at some point she is going to give him a chance though, because of her confusion. She is having that dilemma of, "even if I don't like him now, I can like him later right? Maybe? Should I give it a try?" I'm ok if it happens for a bit (both dating) because it's pretty realistic. I wonder if that will help her realize she likes Seol, she is obviously attracted to her. Seol-A, well she is more obvious, I think this is going to make her fully accept her feelings.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I also think they will end up together, that's the feeling I'm getting from this comic. Or well I hope so lol. I finally could read chapter 23, 24 & 25
I'm so glad Norae rejected him that way, I like her even more. Ji-Hwan ego is really... lol he was so sure his words would make her fall for him right there, right? But imo he will keep trying and trying. No-rae seemed kind of confused, weird at the end though. I loved ch 23 btw, there's a lot of tension between Seol-A and No-rae, and it's really obvious Seol-A is falling for her, I'm still not sure if she knows it... I think she suspects it or something

Anywayyy love it, thanks halmoni for the translations! I love this story

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Wow that's really unfortunate :/ I just hope this doesn't reach Fluttering Feelings. Thanks for your work Halmoni, like others already said, I'm really grateful. Don't give up.

Tsk, is not like you are robbing the authors, and the work you do can make these manhwas get a international audicence. I wish this person can understand that. I mean, if it wasn't for the people who gave an opportunity to translate some mangas, most of them wouldn't have officially reached occident and other parts of the worlds.

Anyway, thanks again for everything you do, you have my full support too :)

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

omg ch 22 is out already. I really want to read it and I was going to wait for the chapter to be edited and uploaded to google drive but I don't know if I'll be able to wait, I still haven't read ch 21. Thanks Halmoni for the fast translation btw, you're awesome.

last edited at Feb 9, 2015 1:10AM

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

where should I post if I found more yuri manhwas?

I found another yuri manhwa from community site today
It's so cute
http://redrenny.egloos.com/m/tag/%EA%B0%80%EB%A5%B4%EC%B3%90%EC%A3%BC%EC%84%B8%EC%9A%94/page/1
same author from this lezhin yuri webtoon http://www.lezhin.com/comic/lilinstory

oh and there are some English translations of this webtoon, Welcome to room 305. not yuri but LGBT. lesbian couple is so cute in here and It's so good and fun to read. It's one of my favorite manhwa all the time http://mangafox.me/manga/welcome_to_room_305/

I don't think the forums have a thread for Yuri manhwas yet but I could be wrong, you could always create a new thread and post them there ^^

I think that would be cool, maybe we have more people here that can translate this stuff. It's so cool to see many yuri webtoons/manhwas. I hope one can be a kdrama someday * dreams * haha

last edited at Feb 6, 2015 11:20PM

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I have a question, hopefully is not annoying... anyone knows when are the rest chapters getting uploaded on dynasty? I'ts a lot easier to read here. I already read up to chapter 20 haha but I would like to have the opportunity to re-read some of them later :D

One of our editors who usually cleans/edits the final drafts seems to be busy lately. I'll ask our other editor and/u/ if we can start checking and finalizing our older chapters, since translations and TLC's are done up to chapter 21.

that would be awesome ^^

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I have a question, hopefully is not annoying... anyone knows when are the rest chapters getting uploaded on dynasty?

Your English is great, don't worry about it!
The rest of the chapters will be uploaded when they are QC'd and posted in the "final english release" folder here. Unless the group has some other preference, that's what we've felt best doing thus far.

I see, thanks for answering ^^

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I just created an account to comment here.
I really like this story, it's so sweet and the pace is perfect imo. It's more realistic this way :D And I'm also into some parts of korean culture, such as kpop (snsd fangirl here) and I know Korea isn't as open minded about same sex relationship, so I was a little surprised that there actually were korean lesbian comics/manga.
It's awesome we have a korean lesbian girl who can provide us with information about Korea, FF and more yuri webtoons. I like that small fact about the university in FF. Thanks for sharing it!

I have a question, hopefully is not annoying... anyone knows when are the rest chapters getting uploaded on dynasty? I'ts a lot easier to read here. I already read up to chapter 20 haha but I would like to have the opportunity to re-read some of them later :D

well that's it I'm gonna be around posting and sorry if my english isn't that good.