Forum › Posts by mikasamikasa77

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

But what about the face of seola when see the norae bXXXy?

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 5:18PM

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Halmoni, you are our sunday heroes

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

the tension that exists between the two is getting stronger, I'm really curious to see how it evolves. I hope that in the yuri generally takes more and more foot will give space to the early stages, but then also describe the relationship between all the good and bad things that may be there.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

O god...I'm a little confused, but it seems look good...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014
mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

wow!!!!!!!Thanksss

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

halmoni, and this?... http://www.lezhin.com/comic/1st_manhwaking_what_does_the_fox_say/1

what do you think?...

I read the first chapter and the art is really nice. I'm not sure how the webtoons on that website work though. I've seen some chapters that are free, and some that aren't. WDFS only has one chapter out so far, and it's free to read as long as you make an account with your email. If there are other people interested in working on it, I'd be more than happy to help with translating/qc.

Someone on dynasty has already made a topic for WDFS at http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6074-what-does-the-fox-say . Since this topic is for FF, we should try to keep our discussions related to FF lol.

Sure, it 's because ssome had linked above Koreans yuri...
Expect if they come out the other chapters and how it develops, it could be interesting, on facebook there is already a some people interested ...thanks.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

according to the google translated comments on comico, Seol-a is jealous big time of No Rae's friend Hee-jin
would be so nice to get a translation soon.

here is the rough translation :)
LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

I can't understand the last part. I mean, who is the model, who is pretty, is she looking someone else there?

Yes, she's just saying how the people at the exhibition look nice, and she was pointing out a random girl who looked like a model.

halmoni, and this?... http://www.lezhin.com/comic/1st_manhwaking_what_does_the_fox_say/1

what do you think?...

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:33PM

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

thanks ssome

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

guys, someone translate this: what does the fox say

the first episode is accessed by logging, the designs are very beautiful, looks very hot, so for adult.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

It seems very clear that the fine friend's childhood beak Seola is GAY.
It seems very clear that between the two protagonists there is much yuri !!
That they live in an environment of gossip to the rigid conventions, will not make it easy, and this makes it interesting because real.
Sorry citrus that is yuri 100% two years and still goes on between yuzu and mei nothing is clear, and one has to wait three months between output and translation ... "Fluttering" go ... hopefully better ...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Baek Seol-a looks in a way so intense No rae, in a society as conventional and where gossip is so strong they live, understand their feelings, the love at first sight have had, should not be easy. I really like so far as Samba has brought the story. And is one of the best along with "Their story", stories more modern, closer to contemporary living.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Update every monday

mikasamikasa77
Their Story discussion 15 Jan 05:33
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

when updated chapters on dynasty?

mikasamikasa77
Stretch discussion 15 Jan 05:32
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Perhaps it takes disruptive element to accelerate the understanding of the feelings of keiko towards ran.
However Ran whenever it is alone or at home her mother is really sad. While with others and with Keiko always pretend that everything is fine and always smiling. Keiko has understood, in the interrupted conversation with her friend on the night of the Christmas party was saying something about that.
But is clear that only Keiko could make happy Ran.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

It' s really interesting, the protagonists have faces really intense, I read up to chapter 18, and there are some really beautiful moments. Much better than dozens of yuri manga Japanese without a real story behind. is love, no friendship between them

mikasamikasa77
Stretch discussion 13 Dec 10:22
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

This chapter amazed me for so naturally when Keiko plays with ran, takes her hand to warm it and especially she says she can return to her home with Ran alongside.
I hope, like everyone else, that this will turn into a real relationship...

mikasamikasa77
Their Story discussion 13 Dec 10:05
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I love this, the best, very refresh...They are so adorable and beautiful...

mikasamikasa77
Stretch discussion 30 Nov 04:25
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

It's clear that Ran is in love with Keiko, http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch10#2, when she see Sempai for the first time her expression is "Woah". Ran is beautiful but Keiko is sexy too...

mikasamikasa77
Stretch discussion 26 Nov 10:12
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

wonderful, gentle, romantic, beautiful ...

mikasamikasa77
Their Story discussion 25 Nov 10:53
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Hello guys
the story continues ... http: //www.weibo.com/u/1300957955#_loginLayer_1416929548717

mikasamikasa77
Their Story discussion 25 Nov 03:54
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I really like, the design is very modern, the story is ironic and funny, a breath of fresh air, a mixed class, and homosexuality without repression, directed. I hope they keep the premises.
After the torture of citrus and Stretch indeed needed!!!

mikasamikasa77
Stretch discussion 13 Nov 03:44
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I maybe I misunderstood, but I expected to see a New Year's party where the two of them were together, I did not expect coming out, but at least a more sentimental progression...this continuous postpone or double meaning to me I was a little tired

mikasamikasa77
Stretch discussion 12 Nov 10:09
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

anyway funny as always

mikasamikasa77
Stretch discussion 12 Nov 10:08
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I'm starting to discourage the evolution of their relationship.
Too much time