Forum › Posts by sisya

sisya
Image Comments 08 Feb 14:45
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014
Iaaulpttzypus

That is Canon baby :D
No delusional shipping in Madoka is possible.

sisya
Image Comments 08 Feb 14:41
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014
Ibcxuyirvxlonv

Miammmm

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

O god...I'm a little confused, but it seems look good...

Oh Lord, you're scaring me. I won't click if there is no translation ready yet ~.~
But hey, it's still yuri, right? -right?... >~<"

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Seems that she is on : ookbeecomics
Does somebody knows about this site?

http://sanctuary-for-strange-people.tumblr.com/post/110292070055/hmm-yes-its-a-preview-lily-love-thai-yuri
someone is translating ch1 into english

With her consent?

**Thkx for sharing!

last edited at Feb 7, 2015 12:53PM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Thank you Ssome!
Pure delight. I'll definitely have a look at all of them ;}

To see country like Korean and China have some yuri make me so happy. I have chinese origin myself, so when I discovered Their Story by TanJiu I was like YEAH !!!

Oh my God, same here!
I'm so head over heels for all of these now ~

sisya
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

If only the author's concept of eternity was only attached to the soul, then after their body being destroyed, they would have wandered forever (maybe), but with no pain; there wouldn't have this awful notion of being enslaved in an eternal loop of agony.

last edited at Feb 3, 2015 6:31AM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

hello! I'm a Korean lesbian living in Korea! I found this forum just a few days ago. my English writing skill is not good. please understand me T_T yes, we are required to take English as part of our standard curriculum but didn't learn about writing and speaking. only learn&study about reading and listening for exam :( so, I'm sure author can understand English message anyway

and I read you guys posts too. definitely there is no laws against the promotion of homosexuality in Korea lol. and Fluttering Feelings is not only yuri manhwa(webtoon) in Korea. there are even actual lesbian/gay authors on official naver/daum webtoons. they drew about their own life and about their girl/boy friend. how they met and how they date. even gay author is drawing about their sex life too lol

foreigners usually think there is no queer communities in Korea
but It's not true. yes, less queer support and less openly queer than western but actually It's not difficult to meet other lesbians in Korea
we have our own communities, lesbian bars/clubs and events/parties. and group meetings (small group hang out) are very active :D and most universities have LGBT group too!

oh anyway, I joined here to share what I found!

chapter 21 museum remind me of this museum in Jongno, Seoul
http://cfile209.uf.daum.net/image/2518164854CF81C50E550A
http://cfile225.uf.daum.net/image/251D234854CF81C5042A5C
so I searched university in Jongno, near museum
http://cfile238.uf.daum.net/image/2141074D54CF834D25FFCD
http://cfile203.uf.daum.net/image/2540B84D54CF834C26D688
this is Sungkyunkwan university business administration department in Jongno, Seoul
I think this webtoon background is here!

Hello and welcome !
You're from the "L" forum, right ? ;)
Always happy to have more insight from people living in the country.
I must admit that my knowledge of yuri was completely limited to Japanese manga. Discovering "Fluttering Feelings"(Korean) and "Their story"(Chinese) really opened my eyes. There is really something special about the art and character design that artists in Japan/Korea/China master, and that I just cannot find that easily in Europe.

Woaaa, more yuri artists in Korea?! Please share some more names if you have :}
Anon recently shared : http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=471283&weekday=thu, on another forum.
I seriously need to buy a dictionary now, lol.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I like to read the forums from time to time, especially if I like something a lot. But I've never had an urge to post a comment. I'm posting for the first time ever because I needed to express my gratitude for this manhwa. Fluttering Feelings means the world to me as a young Korean-American gay woman. Although they live in Korea and have Korean values instead of American ones, I see myself in these characters. I've never read anything that hits as close to home as this particular work of fiction. I can relate to their confused emotions and Korean humor. This story feels kind of different from the usual western and Japanese narratives that I've seen so much of (with the exception of Their Story I suppose). I'm not 100% fluent in Korean, so I rely on the English translations when I don't understand a certain word or phrase in the raws. I would be pretty distraught if I couldn't understand everything that's going on. I wish I could thank the author Samba personally or send them a message in Korean, but I don't think I'd be able to do that. In the mean time, I want to thank halmoni (할머니 :D) for being an amazing contributor and responder, the dynasty-scans uploaders for introducing me to this manhwa, and anyone else who is reading this and has worked on FF. I wish I could convey my feelings more fully, but I guess this will have to do! I've been looking forward to every update and I can't wait for the future ones as well.

Wow, so awesome to read comments like these!!
This also made me curious: who relates to which characters of this manga? Do we have the majority of Seol-a's or, perhaps, No-rae's? Or perhaps a nice balance? ^_^

There is this girl.
She is a Seol-a (physically).
Clingy like this http://dynasty-scans.com/images/3198.
Likes to flirt, always getting jealous when I'm with other girls or talking about other girls. But ~
Straight. I mean...
That's how she defines herself.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Poor Nico-chan, she just wanted to top.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

If only Kureha could wake up from her damn obsession.
All of them actually, they are all stuck in the past, and their inability to move on.
Nobody can fixe the past, it's just a matter of coping with it. I wonder if this is where the story will take us

Moreover, when Ginko says that she is a criminal, shall we understand that in the name of her love, she killed Kureha's mother so she could have her all for herself?

last edited at Feb 2, 2015 3:55PM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I like to read the forums from time to time, especially if I like something a lot. But I've never had an urge to post a comment. I'm posting for the first time ever because I needed to express my gratitude for this manhwa. Fluttering Feelings means the world to me as a young Korean-American gay woman. Although they live in Korea and have Korean values instead of American ones, I see myself in these characters. I've never read anything that hits as close to home as this particular work of fiction. I can relate to their confused emotions and Korean humor. This story feels kind of different from the usual western and Japanese narratives that I've seen so much of (with the exception of Their Story I suppose). I'm not 100% fluent in Korean, so I rely on the English translations when I don't understand a certain word or phrase in the raws. I would be pretty distraught if I couldn't understand everything that's going on. I wish I could thank the author Samba personally or send them a message in Korean, but I don't think I'd be able to do that. In the mean time, I want to thank halmoni (할머니 :D) for being an amazing contributor and responder, the dynasty-scans uploaders for introducing me to this manhwa, and anyone else who is reading this and has worked on FF. I wish I could convey my feelings more fully, but I guess this will have to do! I've been looking forward to every update and I can't wait for the future ones as well.

Hello there!
Same here, for some reasons I'm moved by the story.
The plot is different from what we're used to with mangas, the character design is like fresh air.
I really appreciate this so far.
So I sent an email to the author to congratulate her and say thanks.
I don't speak Korean, (s)he is not fluent in English (based on what (s)he said), so it was a short message in simple English.

I said I was using a dictionary to translate... (to avoid any uproar!)
{Guys, seriously... thank you for translating for us all}

So maybe (s)he [apparently I read on a forum that it might be "she"] might be happy to receive another email from fans living abroad.

sisya
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Do we know anything about this webtoon?

http://www.lezhin.com/comic/1st_manhwaking_what_does_the_fox_say

Yuri or not yuri, that is the question.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

according to the google translated comments on comico, Seol-a is jealous big time of No Rae's friend Hee-jin
would be so nice to get a translation soon.

here is the rough translation :)
LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

wow, so awesome! ty very much! so Seol-a was jealous of some unknown girl, lol. And No-rae, I bet she merely used that model as an excuse to the uncontrollable compliment she made, hahaha.
What I was left unsure was what did Hee-jin imply when she said she could now die without regrets? It felt like "I see, there's finally someone whose love and care you actually accept, so there's no need for me to worry about you any more". But I don't really understand why I perceive it this way. Any ideas? Or is it wishful thinking of mine?

Oh Lord, I'm fangirling like hell.
Would it be related to the possible after effect of No-rae break up with some dude? She may have refused to befriend, and Seol-a appears to be one of the few she has finally accepted to be close to

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:38PM

sisya
Image Comments 28 Jan 11:34
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014
32910663_p6

^Not yuri enough~

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

There is also a Japanese version, does the author translate her/him/self?

sisya
MAGI POP discussion 27 Jan 15:43
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Those "Let's come... together" when scissoring always make me laugh.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

overload cuteness!

sisya
LOVE/DEATH discussion 26 Jan 14:57
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

This freaking credits, OmG, lol!

sisya
Love Me! discussion 25 Jan 16:28
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

So about this LGBT event, will there be photos? Will we get to see the elusive Jin's face?

It was in October isn't?
I think she talked about an LGBT event she went to on her ameba.
The one thing I remember is that apparently somebody recognised her in the crowd.
But yeah...
I would like to know what she looks like...

Apart from the fact that she draws herself with short black hair, I'm clueless ;(

sisya
Love Me! discussion 25 Jan 13:16
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

The best of the best.
So Jin is able to do that kind of stuff....falling in love right now, for the first time ~

sisya
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Tidbits of an interview with Ikuhara and Morishima

http://softkakumei.tumblr.com/post/108899102728/im-skimming-through-the-starting-guide-the

Pretty good read.

Really interesting! Thkx for that ~
Do you know where does the interview come from ?
(DVD, magazine...?)

sisya
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

^
Here some training if you want to master the "gao gao" mania:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25339601

last edited at Jan 23, 2015 3:39PM

sisya
Untitled discussion 21 Jan 19:47
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Oooh..
So based on the credits, Maki would actually be the bottom and Umi the top in this pairing.
Interesting...
:#}

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Ha?
Did she close her twitter account?