Forum › Posts by KcaT

joined Jan 8, 2014

Passionate... ^_^ and the kissing was drawn well!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Adorbs!

joined Jan 8, 2014

am i on a list now?

pfft! lol!

joined Jan 8, 2014

I have a cat who does a bunch of the stuff in the comics including being really into my shoes so now I know she's always making the ahegao face.

Lol! My cat has a foot fetish, loves sleepin on my feet, licking my toes...
She also thinks when theres static shock its on purpose :/

joined Jan 8, 2014

I think this one missed a big opportunity to get super perverted lol

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Ahhhh >_< its so cute!

KcaT
Citrus discussion 01 Mar 23:21
joined Jan 8, 2014

So....imma take a stab at Meis perspective...
Yuzu says I cant...rejected!
Yuzu says "sister" ... rejected!
Sara clearly communicates and so even tho Mei likes Yuzu, shes been rejected twice..., so she decides to give it a shot((and or the emotion she feels is so complicated she wants like a test run to find out??))
shrug I still feel bad about Yuzu because shes been feeling it from the start and is enduring so much, and also struggling with the "fear" of loving Mei...it really is a great story.. ^_^ <3

KcaT
joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol..sooo after stressing about telling her she likes her she hides in a closet?? Eh whatever, back to the lots of kissing ^_^

KcaT
Citrus discussion 01 Mar 20:26
joined Jan 8, 2014

Okay, I'm extremely disappointed in this chapter. My initial reaction to this was WTF OMG WHY?? Then I gave myself a few minutes to think about it. In some messed up way Mei needs more validation from Yuzu. This would be the way to do it. She asked the other girl "do you need me?" and without a thought the other girl replied. Yuzu shows her feelings but even they are kind of hot and cold. This other girl without restraint confessed to Mei. Mei probably doesn't really have true feelings for this girl, she's using her to show Yuzu that someone else was able to truly show her how she feels. Maybe this will give Yuzu enough push to force her to say "Mei I love you, not only as a sister but a lover. I need you by my side." I think that's what Mei wants to hear. I think her screwed up way she is playing games again to force Yuzu to express herself without restraint. That's just my opinion though. Which, I don't know that will happen. Yuzu is a hesitant character that slowly processes stuff, I think we don't give her enough credit it. I actually think both her and Mei are really complex characters. At the same time, i'm fully aware of how immature both of them are. They are teens, I have this feeling that Yuzu will be crushed and decided to possibly make Mei Jealous back.

Yeah the slow pace is killer, but I remind myself this story is depicting teen love/first love...so many conflicts that are actually minor, the time/trial & error it takes untill you learn to express and understand eachother...I think its really well written, and some of these scenes, and situations are written to be ambiguous...which is frustrating but good because we can have diff interpretations of what may happen or what is behind actions of characters etc...
Ill keep hoping that Mei is still in a land of confusion when it comes to Yuzu and that eventually they'll be together ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

Aww ^_^

joined Jan 8, 2014

one more page would have been perfect!

Agreed!
Oh and cheers for a valentines tag!

joined Jan 8, 2014

I thought for sure the end would be ero, like her going for it with her sempai after waking up or something...but the ending was good...

joined Jan 8, 2014

LOL! "This shit is cray"

KcaT
Citrus discussion 01 Mar 01:08
joined Jan 8, 2014

Ok, so since it was a weekend release I decided to kick back and read from ch.1 forward...
and the progress is amazing!
I have to remind myself that Yuzu is the perspective we're reading from...thats why Mei's actions are so mysterious...lol so many times id hoped to see her thought bubbles...
But anyway...I feel like im understanding the characters even more ^_^

loved the metaphor with the sketched characters...like they're both empty shells or ghosts of their former selves because they've been avoiding each other and how they feel...

Oh and finally, u know Yuzu's yuri manga?...is that a parody of another actual yuri manga? Just curious if any one knows... ^_^

KcaT
Citrus discussion 01 Mar 00:40
joined Jan 8, 2014

It is going so slowly, we are approaching a first proper date like the event horizon of a black hole, losing all sense of time as gravity increases to incomprehensible levels, the second hand on our watches freezing.

Lol, love the metaphor! Right on point, ;D

KcaT
Citrus discussion 01 Mar 00:30
joined Jan 8, 2014

readys armor ok now to browse the comments from todays ch...lol, its citrus so people will for sure be up in arms about this ch...

KcaT
UNI+ discussion 28 Feb 04:07
joined Jan 8, 2014

That was really good...

KcaT
Kill Me discussion 28 Feb 02:35
joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol, that was..... different o.O

KcaT
MATE discussion 28 Feb 01:30
joined Jan 8, 2014

Ahhh...its too cute >_<
Lol ;)

joined Jan 8, 2014

Saori is still kind of despicable to me in the end.
Dating a bunch of girls at once and then doing one of your girlfriend's mom's while she's home? And often?
This mom seems a little too accepting, I'd say.
The author even threw in a "Mayu got a new girlfriend, so don't feel bad for her!" Doesn't mean she wasn't cruely mistreated.

Thank you. I'm almost certain that if all the elements were kept the same but Saori was a MAN there'd be a big uproar in the comments but it's a GIRL forcing herself onto her girlfriend's mother, while quadruple-timing, and we're yuri fans so this is "cute"... No.

Lol that makes me wonder ... at that age do people have that kind of sexual confidence to chase a grown woman and do her? ...but maybe this is like a "they peaked in high school" type thing...? What do u guys think?

joined Jan 8, 2014

Thank you... I think. I just watched the first episode...

What did I watch? Is this what people are going think yuri is about? And why the killing? Why couldn't they just have story about two people who love so much they are willing to go against all the bullshit society puts in place to stop them because it goes against the norm. That is why I read yuri, for stories about love, longing, lose, romance, desire and lust. Not this deep abstraction that just makes the director seem like he is making it solely to be asked what it all means. Sorry for the diversion, that just boggled my mind.

Ok you should go watch "revolutionary girl utena"

and on a side note, freudian psychology ish super sexxy! Yesh I agree

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yes! More adult life please ^_^

and the bath powder had me lol, but the translators note at the end...ROFL!
Thanks for scantalating

KcaT
Reverse! discussion 27 Feb 23:24
joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol!

joined Jan 8, 2014

Super cute! Add a blush tag! Lol :D

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yay new ch.! been keeping up with the anime so "utena-ish" ^_^
I hope we get to enjoy the manga more, cuz upfront yuri is so pleasant lol
Thanks for scantalating