Forum › Posts by sunshine

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

..really?...oh i hope there will be shion x yayoi episodes just the two of them.....i can't wait!!!

I hope they just show more yuri between the two of them more openly! First season I was just dieing because I knew they had something going on lol

sunshine
Love lab 07 Jul 13:23
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I was laughing soooo damn much just with the first episode!

Although I hope it ends with them realizing they have feeling with eachother I will not get my hopes up. Even if it doesn't end with the two of them becoming a yuri couple I do believe everyone should have there yuri goggles READY!

The student council pres is really something and its very adorable!

definitely have to sit back and wait or more episodes to give more of an opinion but the first episode has already won me over.

last edited at Jul 7, 2013 1:24PM

sunshine
Q & A discussion 07 Jul 11:49
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

i stop watching the anime because i hated touma

Am not a fan of Touma either and it annoys me when railgun watchers go on about him, when I'd rather not see him at all in the anime. I've carried on watching it because I love all the other characters tho.

Oh you mean shit face Touma :| I refuse to let that thing ruin the second season of railgun that I have so excitedly waited for :D

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I don't know how people can sit back and watch someone get bullied everyday ... I was never one to sit back and let it happen. Thank god bullying was very rare at the high school I graduated from. This one shot had me ready to kick some ass lol.

sunshine
Q & A discussion 06 Jul 21:38
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

They've said that Shokuhou's appearance in S was just a treat for fans; she's not going to show up again until the third season

...Also, she doesn't really act much like how this doujin portays her

There is going to be a third season of railgun!!!!:D

I have the manga I should really start reading it ^-^

last edited at Jul 6, 2013 9:39PM

sunshine
Q & A discussion 06 Jul 20:58
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

The queen has only showed up once in the very first episode, to be honest I had totally forgot about her until I read this cute doujin. I wonder if she will make another appearnce in season 2 ... that would be nice.

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

https://twitter.com/joshkocurek
Josh Kocurek ‏@joshkocurek 36m
Ishikawa-san just confirmed a second season of Psycho-Pass is in the works. Sweet! #AnimeExpo2013

S2 Bitches here we goooooooo CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEL.jpg

FUCK YEAH!

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I am really happy I got to read this again:3

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sweet_exercise#19 <---- =))) died.

last edited at Jul 6, 2013 7:34PM

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Are we having honesty hour =x fidget fidget

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I feel like a threesome would just be awkward =)))

I just dont think its needed at all. What for? Pleasure? I'm quite pleasured with my life without it =D

PREACH IT! does a jesus type dance like black people churches do

sunshine
Air Kiss discussion 06 Jul 17:21
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

These Christa x Ymir doujin are really adorable :3

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Why dont I like threesome?(

Perhaps you just haven't had enough threesomes in your life.

Could having threesomes be enough at all?))

I feel like a threesome would just be awkward =)))

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Favorite shion x yayoi doujin that I have seen so far. It was sweet, cute and sexy!

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

This is a bad story because the true ending to this is that they graduate and then are made to suck the veiny and bulky shlong of their fat and bald household masters.

I just threw up a little in my mouth just from the thought of that.

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Falling for a straight girl can be real tough and heart breaking!

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I am pretty sure there is like one more chapter after this :| maybe 2 key word maybe!

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

what a way to end chapter 7! GAH!!!!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Then ending is just great haha :D

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

kind of piss me off even though all three got a long in the end ... I am a Sakuya x Meiling fan when it comes down to Sakuya being paired with someone. Love triangles just piss me off haha

sunshine
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

There really is a Yuri God <3 Thanks Kawaii scans it is like you guys read my mind because I was just thinking about this manga haha!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

AH! I really wanted to see the battle to the very end T-T Still I really enjoyed reading both parts :3

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Just finished psycho-pass and re-read this doujin. I WANT MORE XD
at the last episode Yayoi and Shion is shown naked on a bed together. Thats all we got and just seeing that scene made me feel like I've won a lottery

I waited 22 episodes just for that scene. And I still felt it was worth it. (Actually really liked the anime in general).

It made life lol I could hear the yuri gods singing when that scene appeared!

The way the anime ended kind of made it seem like there will be a second season .... so I hope. If there is a 2nd season I hope they show more yuri scenes with shion and yayoi.

sunshine
Monmon discussion 03 Jul 19:06
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Crossheart: Die hard fan what can I say!

Shion: Not only a continuation of this, but more doujins of this pairing in general would be wonderful ^-^ :D

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

cute ... reaaaaallly cute seriously!

sunshine
Sigh discussion 01 Jul 21:40
Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

This really deserves a 2nd part xD

Now that I am re-reading some of Ootomo Megane work, the artwork isn't just interesting it is actually amazing :D and the story lines are always so good!