Forum › Posts by niewaznekto

joined Oct 22, 2021

Here is my prediction: her marriage interview will be with the girls father/brother/uncle, and the situation will become weird.

Or it will be in her familys restaurant.

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

My guess is this is alt reality, where myus are not "really" a thing, Nico is actually spending nights doing pay-for-gay services?

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

... okay, wait what?

joined Oct 22, 2021

This manga makes me realise why most comis are set in high-school setting. When you give this type of naivee/clutzy personality ot a character that is supposedly over 19, it's far, far less cute and more annoying.

In general this fomula might give you some help, you also have to consider muscle mass etc. If you visit the gym, then you will have to calcuate this in. The BMI might say you are already overweight, but because you have 5 kg more muscles than someone your same bodystructure and height, you cant use this formula anymore.

Just use a mirror then. :D

BMI is accurate for people within 90% of fitness range. As in, if you don't do streinous physical exercise like >6h a week, or are a coach potato that doesn't even walk to their toilet (or any form of unfortunate health conditions), you don't have to worry about its inaccuracy. And then you can use tape measures as a better estimate of your body fat levels

last edited at Nov 4, 2021 2:03AM

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

The MC is so dumb, I have more objections to anyone having sex with them than mangas with the other infamous tag on this site.

joined Oct 22, 2021

I'm getting confused about the angel daughter-father relationship. Is the father an actual controling asshole to his daighter, or does she simply have some sort of complex and is misinterpreting what her well-meaning father is saying?