Forum › Posts by lord-of-roses

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Oh good, another Ami chapter that'd make two.

That clash of the tinies was something else. As a short guy, I can testify that's exactly what we do when encountering another shorty.

I wouldn't have expected Miyako to have her own Matsuri. hell yeah for tall kouhai/short senpai pairings, though.

And apparently Ami and Nanako are gonna be a thing, now? Neat.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Oh, man, I can't find the words to express how much I loved this chapter and what it did for how this manga presents and develops Matsuri's feelings.
It very much confirms she's gay, and keeps her love for Ms Sunflower from feeling like a phase or a non-romantic girly admiration thingy she'll later grow out of.

I also like how she seems unaware of her own effect on Ms Sunflower and how now she's getting to love her back.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016
Sekaihebi_96430411_p0

"Anyways, I've got a restriction order after that"

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

The moment I saw the angst tag I knew it was going to be a Yuu chapter. God, her chapters are so exceptional.

The tag wasn't there when I read it, so it took me by surprise. Hit harder, too

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

See, like I said, the siblings are finally healing after the previous Ms Sunflower's death. Their memories of her are now nostalgic but happy, something to push them forward and see how much they've grown

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Are we getting existentialist over breasts again? What is this, Sekai Ichiban Oppai ga Suki?

At this rate we may need a Breasts gap tag

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Ms Sunflower is now in the same "just seeing you makes me happy" camp as Matsuri. Gotta love her initial denial about it, too.
It's also good to see her and Kaoru heal together after the previous Ms Sunflower's death.

Oh, and Ami had some great faces this chapter, too.

Edit:oh, boy, I didn't notice I hit the 1000th comment for this manga. Tis be a joyous occasion.

last edited at Jun 5, 2022 12:37PM

lord-of-roses
Addiction discussion 04 Jun 09:59
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Damnit, Madoka, that's joining their pussies, not their hands.
I swear, it's always the baby faced ones, right?

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

More! Moooore!

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Well, this is a thing.
And this might be some minor nitpicking, but I think Tenshi is one of the few 2hus who can't fly on their own. That's why she floats on her keystone.
But yeah, fumo.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Now, now, you'll have your chance for a date at the movies someday, Matsuri. Probably.
Just, do try to pick something other than a book adaptation.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

That's why I find the earlier poster's statement about "no progress" so utterly baffling--to me the latest few volumes have been almost nothing but (in the subtle and understated way of this series) significant progress in the Miss Sunflower/Matsuri relationship.

To misquote the discord server, it ain't progress if the clams ain't slamming.

They must bang harder than a pyrotechnics factory on fire for minor progress.

Nevermind that earlier Ms Sunflower would've never have a gay epiphany like she just did in the latest chapter.

And what a punchline to close the volume. It's been a while since Matsuri's last been compared to a dog. It was pretty funny.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016
Oiun461-1528000943387967494-img1

It's a fitting name

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016
Smolmu

Youmu's face on the left is pretty funny to me, for some reason.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Every new chapter makes me want to reread the hell out this whole thing over and over again.
Miss Sunflower keeps getting more embarrassed by Matsuri's "I love you"s, and she just knows she'll keep saying it as she grows older.
Also, Matsuri is certainly a lot more mature.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016
Ayahi_4_1528403901531074560

How foxy of her

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016
Studio_zombiess-1500449038357123078-img1

This artist's stuff is love.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016
98486177_p0

Not pictured: Kawaya's Patchouli, crying in denial.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016
70114951_p0

^I think you mean "snuggle"

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016
Ayahi_4_1525511448759152640

Junko went from pragmatic to horny real quick, huh?

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Gotta love how other people can see Matsuri's mental images of Ms Sunflower and comment on it.
And yeah, bad cake is bad, no matter the feelings put in it.
Still, birthday chapters are good.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

So instead of cats, Nanako went for a dog.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Part timer-kun seems to be aware of the fourth wall.

Matsuri, finding out about the Miss Sunflower collection: "I will take your entire stock"

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Gotta love how miss Sunflower didn't even doubt Matsuri would notice her makeup, no matter how subtle, and really wanted her to see it.
They are, in fact, SO married.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

That was the weirdest LARP session ever. Of all time.
And I just love the classmates that somehow analyze shows and movies to the deepest metalevel.