Forum › Posts by sisya

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Just a personal note of support here for halmoni and /u/, thank you for all you've done so far. I for one am very grateful for being able to read this work, and hopefully opening the door to more work from countries outside Japan.

I'm certain that I am not alone in thanking you both personally and collectively for this.

That's for real.
Halmoni, I need you and your skills.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

One trick would simple be to not refer to the manga when posting the translation, and to keep the latter in a text form, with your personal touch and comments inside, without ever touching the raws.

If links show up here to unfinished scans, I will be deleting them.

If it is also Halmoni's wish than I'm happy with that.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

What is really special about this manhwa is that it is free for some amount of time on comico.
I don't know which publisher will waste time and money suing somebody for translating short phrases written in bubbles and posting that online.
Halmoni:
One trick would simple be to not refer to the manga when posting the translation, and to keep the latter in a text form, with your personal touch and comments inside, without ever touching the raws?

People not happy with scanlation, why don't they go rant about it on other forums, or get a law degree if they feel like getting serious about it?

last edited at Feb 11, 2015 10:15AM

sisya
Yurihouse is dead 11 Feb 08:32
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Lord...
If something happens to Dynasty Reader, how do we do to not lose sight of everybody?

sisya
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Maybe, but from a theoretical point of view then.
Because in practice, I only see myself growing old with a woman, be the wife of a woman, having my wife being the mother of our kids, showing off to others saying "This is my wife, bow down to my Queen" (cough cough~! fufu), and of course fangirling when reading yuri seems best with another girl ;p....

sisya
Image Comments 11 Feb 07:26
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014
48631949_p0

1st thought: "Ginko darling, it's not how you play with another girl's lily... Be more gentle."
2nd thought: "Oh my.. Ginko, you even forgot your panty today"
(ROFL)

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I've got an idea that Seol-a does not feel well because she might have caught a cold. May be in the next chapter, after hearing how she's not welcome, she's going to pass out? Or rather No-rae will do something extremely embarrassing to prove how Seol-a is very important for her at least, and this will make Seol-a extremely hot and red, so that No-rae will think Seol-a's got a fever and then will take her home, and, you know, undress her and rub her with a wet towel. OK, I'll stop here with cliche'd fantasies...

Hmmm yes, she will make some porridge for her, slowly feeding her with a spoon. Then for some reason, she will tell her that she cannot ..."hold it anymore"; and the all thing will turn out like MaixReo yuri bed scene... That is normal yuri framework lol~

Bu-but my headcanon is No-rae being dork that she is, will grab Seol-a inside the very narrow cubicle. And my gawd with all that little space they're chest-to-chest...breathing heavily due to the suddenness of things. And of course No-rae being dorker than ever will grab Seol-a's head and cover her ears. And goodness Seol-a being taller and not feeling well, slips and damn it - NEAR KISS on the lips. sakdhashdfjdhfjshdfuhsdufhdsi

How sweet...
if it happens, I'm sure it wouldn't be an "accidental kiss"; having No-rae so close to her, Seol-a would initiate the right move, voluptuously kiss her, then pretend fainting due to fever ;) (fufufufu)

this just so-o-o made my day , could hardly concentrate on work

now the wait for sunday is even more difficult

uuhuuu, I just couldn't resist !
I'm definitely with you waiting for sunday

sisya
Image Comments 10 Feb 18:26
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014
B8ku6flcaaadmww

Fabulous body lines :}

sisya
Image Comments 10 Feb 18:16
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014
Iaaulpttzypus

^
I totally agree.

sisya
Image Comments 10 Feb 18:15
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014
Sketch_by_mylovelydevil-d8eowpc

Nobody voting for tumblr? Less content restriction there than FB I believe.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Woa, that's a surprise!
They touched so easily at the end, I thought it was way more complicated to reach this point than that in Japan.

sisya
Image Comments 10 Feb 16:06
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Same here. One day I considered joining the manga group at Uni, but there was no trace of yuri interest, and there was no trace of manga interest in the LGBT group. Forever stuck on the edge.

sisya
Image Comments 10 Feb 11:20
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

We should do that. Make a dating site for yuri.

I would subscribe right away.

sisya
Image Comments 10 Feb 11:07
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Hell yeah, a girl who would accept the fact that I am obsessed with yuri, it would already be something.
I wonder what would look like the dating site version of Dynasty Reader (pfu hu hu) : yuri everywhere.

sisya
Image Comments 10 Feb 09:50
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Wouaa.. I just have a little tiny preference for girls taller than me if they are fem. (There are so many cute asian tomboys on my campus that I must say that in that case, size doesn't matter) =^.^=
But finding a girl is hard enough to put such details aside.

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 9:51AM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I've got an idea that Seol-a does not feel well because she might have caught a cold. May be in the next chapter, after hearing how she's not welcome, she's going to pass out? Or rather No-rae will do something extremely embarrassing to prove how Seol-a is very important for her at least, and this will make Seol-a extremely hot and red, so that No-rae will think Seol-a's got a fever and then will take her home, and, you know, undress her and rub her with a wet towel. OK, I'll stop here with cliche'd fantasies...

Hmmm yes, she will make some porridge for her, slowly feeding her with a spoon. Then for some reason, she will tell her that she cannot ..."hold it anymore"; and the all thing will turn out like MaixReo yuri bed scene... That is normal yuri framework lol~

Bu-but my headcanon is No-rae being dork that she is, will grab Seol-a inside the very narrow cubicle. And my gawd with all that little space they're chest-to-chest...breathing heavily due to the suddenness of things. And of course No-rae being dorker than ever will grab Seol-a's head and cover her ears. And goodness Seol-a being taller and not feeling well, slips and damn it - NEAR KISS on the lips. sakdhashdfjdhfjshdfuhsdufhdsi

How sweet...
if it happens, I'm sure it wouldn't be an "accidental kiss"; having No-rae so close to her, Seol-a would initiate the right move, voluptuously kiss her, then pretend fainting due to fever ;) (fufufufu)

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Really liked the ending - quite surprised by exactly how it played out - and I loved that her ex girl school mom had no problem with it lol. And don't go to France - come get married in the UK :)

^
Yes, they will be able to adopt here! ;)

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

last edited at Feb 9, 2015 7:36PM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

They all taste like delicious appetizers... before digging into an Ooshima's work //D

sisya
Image Comments 09 Feb 18:09
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014
Iaaulpttzypus

^God yeah, I want another movie!
BTW, is this canon too?
https://yande.re/post/show/298862/akemi_homura-kaname_madoka-puella_magi_madoka_magi
So cuuuuute..

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I am the one feeling sad for Ruru being always friendzoned?
Who gonna give some love to this cute girl... Of course, I VOLUNTEER

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

When did this manga get published?
Must be after France allowed same-sex marriage
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_princesss_mirror_ch06#20
Happy to know that Japanese mangaka keep it up with LGBT rights in the world :p

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Do not fear halmoni is here

LINK DELETED BY REQUEST

Enjoy!

Oh my GOd
Yyyeeeeeeaassss

last edited at Feb 10, 2015 7:30PM

sisya
Lily Love discussion 08 Feb 19:50
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

This trend of yuri coming in from different countries is really encouraging. It feels like a new dawn is breaking.

Kudos to the translators! Some kinda harsh comments here, but it's a good first effort. I look forward to seeing more.

But we had yuri from Thailand a while back in fact. The no text Sono Hanabira doujins were Thai.

It would be great if people could share the name of the yuri artists they are aware of from their country.
Seems like all the goodness come from Asia.

Waiting for the day Western artists will get into it.
(I barely like the European/American's way of drawing comics tho......)

sisya
Lily Love discussion 08 Feb 18:36
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Yuri.
Yuri from everywhere in the world.
Yuri I want.
Amen.