Forum › Posts by Secretnamorifan11

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Bro, I'm an anal-ytical gangster, I put mother fucking Einstein in his place.

-The fuck does "osm" mean? I got

Oh so manly
Obviously super muscular
Open Street Map (compliments of google)

osm is a slang term for awesome (like you didn't already know) but since you gave me three options, I shall choose the compliments of google.

Now, what I really want to tell you and I hope I don't get cut by the word limit, I think that you're really se

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I am to please.

Sevenqt. Dude, you're so smart. I admire you. Which makes me want to make love to you. Why, with your so analytical-mind you could become a lawyer 'stead of hangin' out at this place (not that it's bad or detrimental to your mental health or whatever) .

Reasons why I love u

-you are good with words
-you have a good eye (not literally, like 20/20 vision or something or maybe you do have a 20/20 vision or something, but like, youre good at spotting... At spotting. What.)
-you have an anal-ytical mind.
-you sound like a jerk when you disprove others' theories even though it isn't your intent (?)
-youre just an all around jerk (no proof of this yet)
-youre osm

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Oh, no I didn't find it rude at all :) I did misinterpret what you said though, my apologies :)

All is well :)

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Wife and wife is a light-hearted manga in which the two protagonists are just showing their affection for each other. This is a good read after reading tragic, angst or dramatic yuri mangas.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

They are twins, but they are very close. The one you mainly follow seems as though she wants more, but it never goes there. It's just a cute story between two close twins. It's nothing like this story. This was a decent story, but I love Candy Boy. I like relationships more than sex :)

I apologize if my comment sounded rude. It wasn't intentional. I was just trying to clarify that CB disn't give off the same narcissistic feeling this manga did. Because even though they were twins, they didn't look the same because they were non-identical twins. :)

Secretnamorifan11
Candy Boy discussion 01 Aug 02:07
joined Jul 17, 2013

Twin Epidendrums got me to go back and read this. Still the best Twincest story.

Couldn't agree more.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Candy Boy is the closest I have seen to this.

They are twins, right? But it didn't give off the feeling that any one of them was being narcissistic because they don't look the same.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Beautiful art & story. Warm and fuzzy was the feeling left of me after reading this doujin. Master Yoda's sentence structure is so contagious.

Secretnamorifan11
Bully discussion 24 Jul 22:52
joined Jul 17, 2013

I like this one shot the most.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Well, I wanted to put the quotes and the question mark to annoy you. Did it work?

last edited at Jul 21, 2013 12:25PM

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Oops. Yah. i see it. It's like I'm saying Emma Stone is out of my league when in fact I am out of her league. (Yes, you get the joke.)

Anyway, you didn't make an argument for why it can't be megumi. You only "disproved" (?) that she doesn't work the night shift. Ohoho.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

That's a counter argument for Miho but you just contradicted yourself because:

P.P.P.S. The only real counter argument is it being AI. Who always suggests doing things as a group. Because that would draw attention away from her wanting to be alone with Nadeshiko. But that's a bit to intricate for a series like this.

You said that it can't be Ai because it's a bit to intricate for a series like this. You contradicted yourself, which makes your argument invalid.

And, you dont have to use the word "like" to make an opinion. You're pretty hostile, aren't you.

P.S. thanks for the correction about the counter argument part.

last edited at Jul 21, 2013 11:50AM

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Ohoho. Getting defensive aren't we?
:3

By the way, what was your counter argument for Miho? I only saw your argument for Megumi.

last edited at Jul 21, 2013 10:22AM

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I think sevenqt is a die hard mihodeshiko fan.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Good job. You're a genius. No sarcasm intended.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Aye. I told you, I understand. What you don't understand was my aforementioned statement. Now go and read it again. Or if you're too lazy then don't. You misunderstood it, which is to be expected from the likes of you.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Aye, I understand. But we do not know when megumi starts working and when she finishes. She could be working right after school or not. I did not say that she finishes her work at 10:00 p.m. She could be off work already, but she and Nadeshiko set their phone conversation at 10 pm.

What I'm emphasising on is the 10 pm phone call between Nadeshiko and her Girlfriend. Why 10 pm? Why not earlier? Unless, she is busy doing something before that specific point in time.

Also, we do NOT know if Megumi works all the weekdays. She could be having a job on Mondays but not Tuesdays, just an example.

last edited at Jul 20, 2013 6:18AM

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Why does it matter that Miwa asked Megumi's day off during the day? How is it even related to Megumi working at night? So, let's say hypothetically, that Miwa asked at nighttime (maybe by mobile phone or somethin'), then Megumi's day off is at night? Wait, you lost me there. ^^

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Aye, aye. Sorry mate. You've used the edit key quite a lot too, ey.
Anyways, so even if you're 81 years old (a ridiculous example) and you're studying in high school and you work a part-time job, you're covered in the child labour laws? As long as you're studying in high school, you're covered in the child labour laws, is that what you're saying? I thought a minor (child/juveniles) is a person who is someone under the age of 18. Correct me if, I'm wrong. And this time, I will stay calm. haha.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Well, I think you need to fucking calm down;
I linked MANGAFUCKS because, even though I like dynasty-scans, it's fucking slow to navigate pages. Fucker.

-First of all, you're ASSUMING that Miho is her girlfriend.
-well, Nadeshiko did NOT really feed Megumi. She didn't even let her have a bite. She was teasing her,
-megumi's not a FUCKING CHILD. IF YOU're such a fucking idiot, which you fucking are, she's 18 years old.

pS. You may now kiss my sexy fucking ass. ASSHOLE.

last edited at Jul 20, 2013 4:45AM

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

PS Megumi reminds me of Sakurako. ;3

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I don't think it's Miho because;

-Nadeshiko wouldn't allow her girlfriend to openly flirt with her because she doesn't want her friends to know.
-Miho is naturally flirty. She tells Ai to feed her the sweets. (CHANGED THE URL)
-I also agree about the 10:00 thingy, where Nadeshiko calls her girlfriend. Her "Girlfriend" might be Megumi because only Megumi works part-time job. She could be having a night shift or she could be working in her family's business that's why she can stay up late.

Tell me what you guys think! :3
Xx

(http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuruyuri_oomuro_ke_ch06#8)

last edited at Jul 20, 2013 6:21AM

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013
  1. Joshi Shougakusei Hajimemashita

2. A 30-year old virgin was turned into an elementary student when a magical animal (rabbit?) cast a spell on him. After his transformation, he began experiencing things he never did when he was a boy.

3. Yuri, Shoujo ai, Comedy, Gender Bender

PS. The drawings are similar to namori sensei's. >:3

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I just thought that I'd start this topic so that anyone who thinks a "manga" is filled with AWEsomeness, but isn't highly recognised can promote it here. But please, if you are gonna promote a manga which you think is UHmazing, you need to include:

1. Title of the manga (like srsly, o.o)

2. Plot (just a sentence or two will suffice, but if you like doing long paragraphs, then have it your way ^.~)

3. Genre(s)

Okay, so here goes an example:

1. Sougou Tovarisch

2. A girl named Kanna wants to be at the top of her class. She thought she was the smartest but when her classmate, Yuu, beat her in a test and just threw away her 100% test paper, Kanna went mad and lectured Yuu about her hard-work.

3.Comedy, School life, Yuri

Yay! <3 ;)

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Ok, guys, I was browsing the forum and I haven't seen this topic yet so I decided to start one. Anyways, please post your top 10 yuri couples (if you want to post less than 10,it's your choice.) so here goes mine (in no order)

{*****~TOP 10 YURI COUPLES~*****}

1. Yuzu x Mei (Citrus)
  2. Nadeshiko x Megumi (Oomuroke)
  3. Nanami x Misuzu (Nanami to Misuzu)
  4. Yamada X Kase-san (Asagao to Kase-san)
  5. Megumi x Hikaru (Prism)
  6. Nako x Ren (Poor Poor Lips)
  7. Yui x Kyouko (Yuru Yuri)
  8. Hinoko x Kaharu (Nana Yuri)
  9. Kanna x Hazaoka-san (Sougou Tovarisch)
  10. Moe x Yuuka (Honto no Kanojo)

\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ \(★´−`)人(´▽`★)/