Forum › Posts by yoonie0104

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

@MacySan: I also personally think Seju is what makes WDTFS different, without her, WDTFS has not been this famous, especially when she's not a typically antagonist, she's neither good nor bad, which makes things more interesting. But, let's face it, not many people think like that, I think most people still love the typical Cinderella love, the innocent character with the damaged one together and then got healed from their love. WDTFS is going the exact way of this typical story which makes it a little bit boring to me at the moment even when Sungji knows everything and maybe coutinuing helping Sumin, judging from her personality. Too typical, I guess. I'm hoping for some kind of new thing poping up along the way :))))

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I think if we put in a very very big picture, not just this forum, people who like Teamblonde will be way more than teampink/Seju, no matter how many times you see Seju suffered, simply because people love fluff, cute interactions between lovers, they don't like drama, heavy feelings stuff or so on. And to be blatantly honest, the whole 52 chapters of WDTFS, it is processing to make people love SungjixSumin more, not sure about the remaining chapters though

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

@dofudofu: haha, I feel you, the way Team Gaji describes Seju from the beginning till now makes me feel like they want Seju to be half creepy, half pitiful, kinda not want us to know who she really is, good or bad. She's probably the hardest character to understand but at the same time makes her inconsistent(?), I think, but I don't know, there is something about her drawing me in, want to know her more, see her more to understand what is underneath that calm, mysterious, creepy facade :))). I personally think Team Gaji is quite successful with Seju's character. But funnily, the more we read, the more we focus on Sungji and Seju, honestly, at first I thought everyone will like Sumin and she's the number one main character, the center of the story :))), now people either like Sungji or Seju. So weird :))))
Since Seju, Sungji, Sumin's personality has been revealed alot up till now I don't think there would be another creepy moment like that again in final chap of first arc

last edited at May 4, 2016 12:14PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

So most of us think this chapter is boring, nonsense and disapointing? Is there anyone who is whole-heartedly TeamBlonde and don't really care about Seju or still resent Seju here? What do you think about this chapter? Because it would be nice to know another perspective :)) Most of people here have a soft spot somewhere for Seju so... :))))
Oh, you know, if the arcs division is still right, then next chapter would be the final one for the second arc. Based on the final chap of first arc, there would be something big going to happen :)))), can you guess what it is? Anyone has any ideas? Aren't you curious? Because if the next chap is still fluffy teamblonde, I'm gonna skip it :)))). I'll be honest, I wanna see Seju :))))

last edited at May 4, 2016 11:40AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

From what I know of, when you give each other couple rings, it means that's a big step for your relationship, like a symbol of your love kinda thing. Seju and Sumin had one, and you know how important it was to Seju back then, proof of their love after all. So it's definitely not normal for Sumin to give out sth like this when shes just questioned her own feelings and Sungji has known nothing about Sumin's past yet. It's too fast and too sudden and way not in an appropriate timing at all.
One more thing, after this chap, I positively think Sungji and Sumin is endgame. However, if Sungji is still in the dark and know nothing about SejuxSumin like this till the end then Sungji will be too boring @@, but the only drama could happen will be when the author officially drags Seju into the picture, creates one heck of a drama or things would be just fluffy like this for teamblonde. Now that's something I don't want, Seju has been suffering too much. Oh, btw, she disappeared again :)), I know that Seju is not main character and she didn't appear alot but after her outburst with Sumin, I really wanna know what Seju will behave around Sumin :)))

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Gotta say this though, Seju's character is the most interesting character in this manhwa XD, totally not biased here. For now, judging from what's happening, I'll just say she's the supporting character for the two main ones. You know, the typical antagonists, either they are evil or too good to be true. Seju is neither, she's bad but not evil (up till now, that is XD). Sumin x Sungji are quite typical though, one has a dark past with scars and sad memories, one is waayyyy up innocent and happy - go - lucky XD. Seju is still ambiguous in my opinion, like a person like her, you never know what is gonna happen next, she may turn evil for all we care XD. She's mysterious, sophisticated and oh - so - hot attitude, cold and calm, look complicated in her own way. Like, seriously if there was a Seju in real life, I would be gladly dating her, hehehe. Even before her broke down, there were already alot of people who love her character, when all she's been doing is just appear in some scene, seeing potential marriage partners and some flashbacks. I think Team Gaji really succeed in building a character who people love so much, don't want her to hurt too much but at the same time not sure how to make things right because of some of her actions. A very special supporting character, I must say.
Anyway, don't you guys see that Seju has alot of potential plots? She has a messed up family to deal with, her father is planning God - knows - what things, a creepy man who dreamed about her mother(I figured that was her mother, not her, judging from the blue eyes, not sure though), what does that even mean @-@ and her messy love life. Her life has so many stuff going on though. Will it be resolved at the end of the story? That's way too many things for someone like Seju to handle, not like Sungji and Sumin probably just have some love to figure out, which is simple and too fluffy.

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 5:44AM