Forum › Posts by Melon

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

OMG... this... is... perfection!!!! I just found this and am so in loooove! reminds me of my school days. Now I wanna hang out at a record store. The protagonists are so cute/cool. Loving every bit!!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Not sure how I feel about this chapter, on the one hand a big info dump that was supposed to paint Aya in a more sympathetic light, on the other hand a very, very rapey sex scene (though it was, admittedly, still hot) which makes me like her much less
I'm not trying to play moral police and say that Aya needs to be cancelled because she did bad, but still, the overall vibe I'm getting from this chapter is a person who's become more than a little messed up by something in the past, resulting in her now having very warped ideas about relationships and boundaries. So overall, really somebody more suited for therapy than any kind of romantic relationship...

Was getting the same vibes. The rape aspect kills this series for me, which is a shame since it had a lot of potential.

Me three.... I read some yuri recently that started with some abusive and ignorant ex-partners. And I got the same vibes as here. Like putting the blame on the other or assuming to know what the other feels better than they do. It's not really for me...

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

When you start a series thinking it's going to be mostly subtext, only to be hit with the "I want you to fuck me senseless"-line few pages later.... O.o

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Random plot appearing. But still plot that makes sense. absolutely approved!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Lol, the first time I read yuri harem. Pretty fun actually. I used to hate harems...

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Man, i wanna give the author a big hug. I mean it sounds very stressful what they are doing. Working so much. But the manhua totally has me hyped. I think it is way above mediocre. Pains me to read of the authors low self-esteem.

Also i am afraid they will drop it Someday. :/ with this amount of stress. Then theres the feeling Bad, because of making people wait. I known all those feelings well. Hope my Fears will Not come to reality. In the meantime i will Swallow every new update. Thanks for the translation.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Yes, give me more, please :D

Melon
Lily Marble discussion 26 Aug 03:35
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I admit i was slightly panicing, when i saw the Tags Marriage and Het combined with Age Gap. Noooooo... Not my tsubasa and iwashita....

But well that went Great. Reliefed!!!!

I don't Care much for the other "couples" since mostly it was unrequited. Not unrealistic but Depressing. Aya and Risa are Sweet though as well. Would have liked to Read their whole story without the Skip.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This would be so good if tanya wasn't a tiny bit too young. I like age gap, but holy.. she's like 12... :/

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I really wonder what Miko' motives are. Love the dark atmophere...

Melon
Ramen discussion 24 Aug 16:30
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

love this tag, hmmmm hungry.....

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

u come to read a cute little romance and get a panic attack because you've lived through a controlling mom that makes you feel like lying to her in any situation is the only acceptable solution

I did the complete opposite actually. My mom was really strict and controling too. I kinda gave in, I did almost nothing, I always came home early, did what she wanted and did the things I wanted to do in secret. I only managed because I knew that someday I would be free. But when she got the feeling she could trust me, I was allowed more stuff, too. I'm so glad she was not able to use the internet. It could have gotten ugly then.
Then, with 18 I left the house and went to a big city to study. Which is the best thing that could happen to me. Also to her, because I figure it must be exhausting to always want to be in control...

Hope our girls will not have to wait this long.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Oh my dear "Read from left to right"-tag, never have you failed me <3 Found another gem.
I don't know what it is, maybe the mature art or the way the mix of drama&comedy is done, I always love comics with this tag :D

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I'm at the begining and loving this already!!

Melon
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I still come by here once in a while to check even though I do know better sigh

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I came back after 2 years to this, to see this finished. And, wow, what a ride it became!

Melon
Still Sick discussion 28 Jul 04:52
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Wholesome, it was an amazing ride. Finding the series, getting captured, falling in love, waiting for new releases and finally - the end. I can't say I've experienced this very often.
Love this series and the characters so much! <3 <3 <3

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

^ Yeah, doesn't the term bug cover arachnidae (that is spiders, ticks and scorpions), centipedes and insects

Really? well, I'm no native speaker in english. Just some random biologist passing by. That might explain my reaction. But okay, I understand the issue.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

those punks... I approve!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So spider is a bug ?

Since you're already mentioning it: Spiders are NOT insects and also no bugs!

Melon
Still Sick discussion 11 Mar 01:23
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Aaaaaaah this is so good. Every chapter has been a great ride

Melon
Lily Marble discussion 05 Mar 00:36
Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Oh no... :'(

Melon
Image Comments 02 Mar 09:14