Forum › Posts by FoxPaw

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Prez really thinks Satsuki won't jump out an open window just to save someone on the other side, across the courtyard?

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Super cute!!

FoxPaw
En-Aid discussion 31 May 16:30
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Chad 1: Want sex?
Chad 2: Yes
touches knee.
Hot.

Who knows? Soon they might even progress to holding hands!

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013
98254197_p0

Or she stole Mokou's hair ties. XD Either way, super cute.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

This was cute! Fav'd

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

"Step-siblings can get married."

... what?

Japan has a law like that for sake of business succession.

What usually happens is the guy who marries into a business family becomes a family member at the same time they are getting married, as adopted son of that family. Business adoption.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the explanation! I was genuinely confused lol.

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

"Step-siblings can get married."

... what?

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013
Executionerswayofkissing

Is her arm between her boobs, or...?

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013
90917959_p7

It's magiiiiccc~

^^ And really? When Ultra Despair Girls is absolutely gay subtext?

last edited at May 3, 2022 9:33PM

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Ask and you shall receive

Does anyone know where I can read the translated light novel version of "A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days"?

NovelUpdates has the links to the translations. Meatbuns did translations of volumes 1 and 2. I've read those; they're good, but you have to forgive some typos and grammar mistakes (this is common though). Haven't read the volume 3 stuff yet. I honestly thought volume 2 was the end of the series because the end was so natural. Guess I need to catch up.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/onna-doushi-to-ka-arienai-deshou-to-iiharu-onna-no-ko-wo-hyakunichi-kan-de-tetteiteki-ni-otosu-yuri-no-ohanashi/

Thank you both!

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Does anyone know where I can read the translated light novel version of "A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days"?

you mean this one or??

Yeah, but the light novel version.

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013
Saint_yohannes-1507658532627263490-img1

Pfft, her middle finger.

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Girl, don't slit your wrists! Not even to feed your vampire!

Other than that, I'm gonna take a page out of Closet whut's book above me and turn off my brain and just enjoy this.

(Edit: I do hope the human actually gets a name though. Anyone got any spoilers as far as this is concerned? (remember to black-out spoilers!))

last edited at Apr 7, 2022 2:53PM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

I think Komachi was trying to help. But she thought Satsuki wanted to die by jumping, so she tried to help her accomplish that by making Satsuki slip off the railing. Scary~ lol Obviously we the readers know that's not what Satsuki wanted help with, but I think we can all agree Komachi's not all there in the head.

last edited at Apr 7, 2022 5:22AM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Wait, this is an April Fools joke? Aw, and I was looking forward to the next chapter too. XD

A very well thought-out and detailed prank; I approve! I was thoroughly tricked. ^^

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Wow, never thought I'd get jump-scared by a manga.

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013
Sakura_tsubame-1503663387594870784-img1

I love how in almost every Akari x Irida fanart I see, Akari's face is basically "How did it end up like this?"

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

The interview studio icon is Flame Emperor Edelgard?? XD Chapter 6, page 3, panel three, all the way in the top left!

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Update: just got my first email notification since the 1st. So if y'all tried something, it worked on my end. Hopefully it's resolved for everyone ^^

Agreed.

Same here!
Edit: But only on some series?

last edited at Mar 17, 2022 2:35AM

FoxPaw
Fox in Heat discussion 15 Mar 15:27
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

I don't even play or know anything about Genshin Impact, but I think I like these two. lol

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Hi there !

excuse me to bother but I'm looking for a yuri manga I really liked but I don't remember the name.

It's about a girl who had a breakup and move to a place but because of a misunderstanding she shares her home with the landlady who happen to be the idol her best friend loved and who retired.

Do you know anything about it please?

thx in advance if you do.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/maitsuki_niwatsuki_ooyatsuki this one?

FoxPaw
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Nope, for me the 'Please bully me etc.' is in subscribed, and I haven't got notifications for the latest 2 chapters. This time, it's not in the spam either.

Same here. Came here to report that I'm no longer getting email updates for multiple/all series I'm subscribed to, and it looks like I'm not the only one.

Edit for more info, just in case it helps: I use google chrome, gmail, and it's been around three days since I'm been getting emails from dynastyscans.

last edited at Mar 9, 2022 6:14PM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

I need to find a Capricorn of my own lol.

FoxPaw
Saki discussion 25 Feb 13:27
Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Bucap. =u=