Forum › Posts by risingstar3110

risingstar3110
Image Comments 29 Dec 17:51
joined Feb 15, 2013
Satou_takumi_1073217046471598080

Screw the panty shots. Those thighs are all the rages

joined Feb 15, 2013

"I'v got daughter in high school" I was about to stop reading this .It's good that it just a joke)

Tch...fking uncultured normie...

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I thought it was a good story with a good ending?

It was the story of an adolescent love and lust of a young girl toward an older woman, in an isolated area and an isolated town. And then the story about how they met later in life and recall about their past relationship. With a bit of open ending about how they didn't change much since then, and leave a note on whether they will restart their relationship, or end it as a fond memories.

Was the milf a predator? Is this a fked up take on age age of consent? Did they jay-walking over red light? Frankly who the fk care? If the glorifying of Romeo & Juliet did not turn our parent's generation into a cesspool of pedophile rapist, I don't think a story about random pixels having sex will have any impacts on anyone life

last edited at Dec 20, 2018 11:05PM

risingstar3110
Image Comments 20 Dec 10:36
joined Feb 15, 2013
Duw2j_9vsae0wb3-orig

Is this supposed to be Yuri and Tomoko's lewd acts?

risingstar3110
Citrus discussion 18 Dec 20:05
joined Feb 15, 2013

Honestly though, consider how much sexual tension was built up between these two over that whole period, after marriage, suprisingly Mei still does not get the tsun fked out of her yet

last edited at Dec 18, 2018 8:06PM

risingstar3110
Kanamemo discussion 11 Dec 01:45
joined Feb 15, 2013

Holy crap, this manga is getting gayer by minutes....

The whole all-girls SoL turned out to be a front for blatantly yuri gag manga

Chapter 53 really upped the yuri between Kana and Mika. How many chapters do I have to wait before they finally become a couple?

They already are though. Both of them and everyone else kn ow this. They just don't spell it out to each other

last edited at Dec 11, 2018 1:46AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Could see Tomoko have such image change, but doubt Yuri will reverse back to such conservative look.

risingstar3110
Image Comments 29 Nov 07:59
joined Feb 15, 2013
70270364_p1

"So how did your relationship with your wife start?"

"One day, I walked upon my sister eating a very delicious pudding. And I thought to myself 'how can I get a bite of it' "

last edited at Nov 29, 2018 8:00AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

“Yes, officer, It is the trim and tidy onee-san right there. She was trying to chat up a loli to massage her breasts!!”

Haha, the best thing about Momose through, was how she kept speaking out loud her secret desire despite her brain tells her not to

last edited at Nov 28, 2018 8:42PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Speaking of which, why isn't Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai on dynasty scans? Is it not yuri enough?

#GiveJahyaGf D:

joined Feb 15, 2013

Wow, this manga broke expectations and cliches yet again! Not only this is the best depiction of a tomboy to date, but you'd also probably think that Harumi couldn't even find the determination to grab Chiaki's boobs for the next ten chapters or more but here it is, she succeeded! My addiction for this manga just got even further. Thank you and god bless you, Konbu Wakame. I'd also wish that someone would upload Jahy-sama here too. It's another work of Konbu and played out almost the same as Gabriel Dropout, well, at least when it comes to the main protagonist acting out like Satania but with her own special quirks. There's no yuri so far but it's all girls, that's for sure. No important male characters.

Just bing read Jahy-sama and I agree., it's great and should totally be here. Going to make the upload request if nobody else do

You means, Jahy-sama, the OP Mary-sue demon from hell?

Well, was.

Anyway, back to boob-groping....

Officer!!! It is the elegant, refined, mature lady right there!!!

last edited at Nov 23, 2018 11:17PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Truth is I like Aqua

Same

I assume that you like Kizuna Ai too?

joined Feb 15, 2013

So we Konosuba in Dynasty Scan now?

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Iori spent a whole day preparing her mentality to be on top. While Minami took half of a second flat to flip it around.

Some people can be whatever they want. Not you though Iori

Btw:
Iori's sister is in first year of high school apparently (based on her conversation with Shizuku's the deliquent). Shizuku repeat a year, but does not look like she is younger than Minami much. So my question is... did Shizuku repeat classes a lot of time , or is Minami even younger than the given 18?

And why Iori thought that it was a crime if she is in a relationship with an 18 years old girl?

last edited at Nov 22, 2018 1:16AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I am quite sure that any court in the world would look very differently at:

• Person finds child on street, keeps child hidden away for eventual marriage.
  • Person attempts to find lost sibling.

You know the one who taught and did Shio's wedding vow with originally WAS Asahi, don't you?

"Oh, no, Asahi was just playing house. But Satou was definitely trying to creepily wed a child for real!!"

Hey I can twist words to support my point too:
* Person finds disbanded child on street, house her
* Person trying to force the abandoned sibling back to their abusive family so he can incestuously marry her later

last edited at Nov 22, 2018 12:28AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Saori, befriending using supreme firepower, one delinquent at a time....

last edited at Nov 19, 2018 1:15PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Honestly though schuyguy, let's take a step back here, I think you are taking too biased position here.

Problem: you are right now using Satou's 'abduction' to justify everything Shouko do.

If you want to do it by the law, then fine. Firstly, do we know we know whether Shio's mom still have custody of Shio, especially after she abandoned her on the street? Is Asahi a legal guardian of Shio? If not, and if Shouko's goal was to REUNITE Shio to her family (which obviously she was doing since she claimed herself that she was not going to the police). Then not only Shouko was committing stalking, but if Asahi successfully took Shio back in this situation, then Shouko was assisting in child abduction.

Yes, Asahi's act trying to get Shio back is an act of child abduction, because once again, he was not (old enough either way to be) a legal guardian of Shio. Maybe that's why he didn't want the police's involvement in the first place. Shio's mom has also by law no longer can retain custody over Shio (after disbanding Shio and committing murder). In fact, Asahi also may face charge of aiding her mother crime because he didn't report her, which will surrender him any rights over taking care of Shio (assume he is old enough).

Hence the only legal thing Shouko could do then was immediately reporting to the police. Which she didn't do. Regardless whatever Satou did, regardless whether Shouko know about it or not, two wrong didn't make one right, and Shouko right then also was taking part in a child abduction scheme.

Now ask yourself, why are you approving one child abduction, and disapproving another child abduction here?

PS: on whether Satou will kill Shouko regardless, once again it contradicted Satou's manipulative character. We will discuss on it, once you concede the above point first

last edited at Nov 18, 2018 8:34AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

hey yall i know you're having a heated debate or whatever but can mangas have different endings than the anime because i'm still pulling for them to cruise on out of japan and live a happy but unethical life somewhere in the bahamas

Well I could see a couple of other happy endings for them. For example Satou having amnesia, hence acquit her from her crime.

Or Satou try to save Shio and is seriously handicapped to atone for her sins, and reversed her role with Shio, where Satou spent the rest of her life being trapped inside an apartment while Shio going out to work to provide for them.

My favorite ending will be both of them die, but then we see Satou waking up in an alternative universe, where no one is crazy. The aunt, the teacher, the restaurant owner and the onii-san artist are productive members of society. Mitsuboshi and Shouko are her class mate. Suu is her kouhai. Asahi is the transferred student, and Shio move in next door to Satou's apartment

last edited at Nov 14, 2018 7:23AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Huh? What are you talking about. That's not what happened. Shouko didn't lead anyone anywhere. Due to things she happened to observe, she had a (correct) suspicion that Satou had Shio. Instead of calling the police, she gave her friend the benefit of the doubt and went to go see for herself. When she saw Shio, she did the reasonable thing of sending a picture of Shio to her brother, who until then didn't even know if his sister was alive. Knowing what she knew, and being in the situation she was in, sending that picture was simply the only ethical thing to do. She didn't tell him where Shio was, she just sent him proof that the sister he had been searching for was alive. Satou then murdered her. That's where we are now.

Also, whatever you think about how Satou acquired Shio, legally she's a kidnapper. You can't just take abandoned children into your home and keep them without alerting the authorities, especially when you know for a fact that their family is looking for them. That's child abduction.

Shouko jumped to some conclusions, but every assumption she made was proven correct by subsequent events. She thought Satou abducted Shio. She was right. She thought she needed to take a picture of Shio and send it to Asahi immediately since she might not have a chance later. She was right. Her only incorrect assumptions were that Satou would listen to her, and that Satou would let her leave.

Edit: and don't try to say that Shouko is somehow caused her own death by taking the picture. Satou would have killed anyone who saw her and Shio together. Regardless of whether she took that picture or not, her fate was sealed when she let herself be seen by Satou.

You are making an angel out of Shoko now. The whole reason that she took Shio picture and sent it to Asahi, was to prove that she has a lead toward Shio. Most likely to get him to come back to her. Do you seriously think that if she was not killed, she won't give Satou's address to Asahi?

From an ethical and moral POV, What Shouko did was NOT a reasonable thing to do at all. If Shouko really wanted to help, she should have confronted Satou, telling her what she know, asking about the situation with Shio. From there on, she will know that Shio's mom already disbanded her and (Note!!) Shio has no recollection of her older brother. Whether she believe Shio or not in that situation, adding in the fact that Asahi has been homeless in the street and mentally unstable, her ethical option then will be limited down to a) utilitarian approach, let Shio staying with Satou because they are happier that way, then make it up to Asahi, or b) the deontology approach: notice the authority to take Shio away from both her mother, brother and Satou and send her to a foster care.

You accuse Satou of child abduction. Then you promote child abuse in the same sentence by proposing to send Shio back to her abusive mother (regardless of her reasoning) and her homeless brother. Conflicted much?

Satou would have killed anyone who saw her and Shio together? Why her aunt still alive then? Mitsuboshi? Why didn't she just kill Shouko right away, and instead of trying to get her to unlock her phone? If Shouko didn't act suspicious, take the picture and refuse to show who she sent it to, she would have lived. Satou KNEW that it's harder to kill someone than to manipulate them. That's the central of her yandere archetype

last edited at Nov 14, 2018 7:11AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The best part of this manga was the "Miss, if you take me to court, you will win"

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I'm still shocked at the people somehow blaming Shouko for Satou murdering her. You people are fucking insane. If we ever meet in person, remind me to run the fuck away, or preemptively call the police.

It's not like Satou had any other choice, everything Shouko did led her to her own death. If Satou let her live, she'd go straight to the police.

Don't need to theorise what happened. Shouko actually led Asahi to Satou's home, who was not only mentally unstable, but also brought with him a bat with every intention (and ended up did in the anime) assaulting Satou with it. If Satou was not running away at the time, she would have opened the door with a bat heading for her head. Or being kidnapped and gotten her finger nails ripped off unless she hand over Shio

Two wrong does not make one right though. That was a tragedy though, that Shouko didn't trust Satou to run things through with her before taking that picture. And that Satou didn't trust Shouko's intervention and jumped at the most brutal option.

last edited at Nov 13, 2018 1:29AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

well if i have to say why comprehensive tovarisch is one of my favorites yuri mangas of all times i´d be kanna

I wish they'd continue comprehensive tovarisch, it was absolutely amazing

Yeah the cast of Comprehensive Tovarisch is amazing.Every of them could be main character of their own series. Their chemistry was also superb

Kanna and Yuu need no introduction. Then we have the Babel Tower and her perfect childhood gf. Even the weakest pair , the handsome Akatsuki, suddenly found a gf who strip and throw her clothes at tantrum

The only slightly weak character in Comprehensive Tovarisch was the eccentric Sera, who pretty much is just a comedic relief character

last edited at Nov 8, 2018 10:11AM

risingstar3110
Anime season 07 Nov 18:54
joined Feb 15, 2013

Read a manga recently called Nemuru Baka, but couldn’t find a general manga discussion thread, so just want to write something here to vent frustration.

It was released in 2006, which is ancient in term of acceptance of yuri in mainstream. Hence the story ending was frustrating as heck. Hope to God that we will not go back to that dark age again.

But in summary, it started as a SoL of a pair of college dorm mate kouhai - senpai. The senpai kept claiming that she has no interest in guys, but only in her music career. Toward the end, the senpai moved out to pursue her music career. Timeskip 1 year later, the senpai had a huge debut, invite the kouhai to watch her live, and then suddenly throw half of her career out of the window, singing the song that the kouhai inspired her to compose (called Nemuru Baka - Sleeping idiot), before running away from stage.

And the author just to twist the knife a bit deeper, having the ending of the kouhai sorta referring to the senpai as her ex.

That was the sort of things us yuri fan have to deal with just 10 years ago. So think of ourselves lucky that nowadays director does not avoid happy subtext ending like a plague anymore,

last edited at Nov 7, 2018 6:58PM

risingstar3110
Image Comments 24 Oct 16:02
joined Feb 15, 2013
U9hapiy

@Akinoma: you didn't miss out a lot not reading it. But Ai x Ayumi definitely work surprisingly well there

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The moral of this story is: Lesbian side couples are the savior of harem manga!!

Joking aside, I could see this concept being an actual thing. As harem manga tended to have issues with some of the girls', originally part of the harem, but as the story develops showed a lacking in chemistry with the main character. In the past, fading them out was the solution, but it's such a waste of character development.

Introducing side yuri development could solve the situation all together, and attract us niche yuri audiences as well

last edited at Oct 21, 2018 9:26AM