Forum › Posts by lucamarte

lucamarte
Oddman 11 discussion 06 Aug 04:33
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

no panties town research on a windy day ...
the final arc is starting, bleach or fairy tail can only dream a last boss like this

last edited at Aug 6, 2016 4:39AM

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

People actually think edgy shit like this is good. I don't get how people can enjoy depressing works, they're so tiring. Dark, dramatic works have absolutely zero pacing. Like that other story on here recently about the kids chained together and forced to kill each other. Each page outdoes the others with how needlessly violent it can be. It's just a deluge of over-the-top darkness that just leaves me feeling nothing, which is the exact opposite of what a story is supposed to do. It's like the equivalent of eating snow: cold, flavorless and uninspired. Bah, how I loathe stories like this. What a waste.

i understand your reaction about this, i fell about the same, especially about extreme yandere needlessy violent, but, i'd like to ask you to don't make generalization, as a fan of drama, depressing shit, dark background, i can say that, even overthetop violence, isn't always a way to cover plot-hole and creativity deficiency.
the best is when a work can give you great anguish and distress without showing you anything obvious and esplcit
well, about this work i'm not really sure, i couldn't follow the story, i'm totally lost, i don't evenunderstood who draw on the wall at the end, and who is that drawing

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

I love how divided everyone is on whether this is creepy or not.

i was surprised how many comments about this, but after reading the last i understand,
it's a little early, but till now the only thing the teen seems to like about the kid id how small she is, and this creeps me a little

lucamarte
Toki discussion 11 Jul 02:58
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

the spin-off syndrome

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

wow, i'm hating this more than schooldays ...

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Can't say, generally speaking, if a manga is popular/lucky enough, it can end when it reaches the end of its story or when the author get bored with it. If not, it get axed at some point before that and author has to rush some form of ending. If he get a couple more chapter to try and do that, that is.

That's pretty much the reason why a lot of manga, especially the slice of life kind, have very little progression as they try to ride the wave as long as they can.

oh, well, thank, i wish it goes well, but the artist has all the story already in mind and doesn't want to prolong it too much. (only slice of life are good even after 100 volumes)
it doesn't seem too slow, and it presented already part of the background story wery well for me

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i see there are 2 volumes in jap and isn't finished.
do you think this will be a long manga of 10 or 20 tambokon, or i will be more similar to Spirit circle or Gamma ?
it's good to read the ending of a manga without waiting to see it with your grandsons

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i like dark plot but, personally speaking, i didn't miss a lolicon in this manga, there were enough sick and crazy people

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this has just the right dose of surreality in it, it's fun.
a teen, dressed like a cheerleader, playing pachinko is really a strange image

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 2:14AM

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

being a human without shame, i 'm a fan of nep nep, but i'm still waiting for a good doujin, a nepXplutia, or a ifXcompa, i can accept even a nepXnoire, but without incest, rape, orgy and futari.

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

there's an "horror" manga i find adeguate to this reader, it's "Shion of the dead", i can't say it's a great manga, but sure is strange,
it's het, but there's an hint of yuri about one of the principal characters (...or so i think, because i only start to read it).

with all this dark, the reader needs a little of fun splatter.

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

"monster manga without harem" award for this!

and i like this couple

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i'm looking for a one-shot from this artist (or, at least, i was sure of this, but i can't find it)

http://yurimanga.net/Happy-Go-Lucky_Days_5_%5Blililicious%5D/1

that's it, thanks, it's a cute adult yuri,
i remember i read it on dynasty, but it seems i was wrong

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i'm looking for a one-shot from this artist (or, at least, i was sure of this, but i can't find it)

it was about a woman who go to the marriage of her love from school-years, and cring in the bathroom, meets a woman in the same condition, and they slowly fall in love

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

someone, call the police !

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

"love in the office?" ah ah ah ah,
i want the "dragon office's sex" tag!

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i was victim of a too early judment, i like mira's works but i left this at half, i was sure this was a pretty random hentai, but today i read it all and it's not bad, and the character grow is interesting, even if obviously a little hasty, the protagonist that goes from shy to mistress is nice, especially her cold eyes

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

ah... i don't know about consoles, but it's only recently that it's on steam for pc,
the fact that thare are very few jrpg for pc adds to its value, but it's a great game anyway

urgh I expected that the west would no longer support the PSP....but I'm not much of a PC gamer....I don't even have a mouse....

well, the porting is very good, it works so well with the mouse, but originally it was made to be played with a basic pad, and you can config the controls at launch, pratically you need only w-a-s-d and 3 button for select/cancel/menu.
however, Xseed needed 2 years to traslate this, and then i think they'll use it for a psp version too,

i wish this game sell well, for pc and console, because ,if so, we'll have more jrpg in europe and on steam; now it's out the last of "tales of..." serie, tales of zestiria, for the first time on pc too, and i was really happy to be able to play it (i never had consoles), i started it in the same days of legend of heroes, and the second totally monopolized my interest, even if it's a little old.

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

yes, Legend of heroes SC is out, for me it takes priority on everythings else, even fallout, i really love this kind of fairy tales you can find only in JRPG,
i'm at the last chapter, and the story seems complete, i think the 3° is only an epilogue, play it if you like the genre, and even if you don't.
Oliver = best bard of all the times

JRPGs are pretty much my only passion in life outside of Danganronpa or Pokémon xD. I hope it's on PSN Europe; importing is always a hazzle....

ah... i don't know about consoles, but it's only recently that it's on steam for pc,
the fact that thare are very few jrpg for pc adds to its value, but it's a great game anyway

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

yes, Legend of heroes SC is out, for me it takes priority on everythings else, even fallout, i really love this kind of fairy tales you can find only in JRPG,
i'm at the last chapter, and the story seems complete, i think the 3° is only an epilogue, play it if you like the genre, and even if you don't.
Oliver = best bard of all the times

last edited at Nov 24, 2015 4:40AM

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

what's Written in the sky ? if you want yuri in steam there's Trails in the sky, lots of yuri couples: estelle X kloe, tita x renne, sherazade x aina X alcohol, and even BL couples: oliver X muller! (use of yuri goggles may be necessary)

last edited at Nov 24, 2015 2:56AM

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

the trap simulator title is Highschoolgirl romance (the devs gave their all to find an original title),

thanks for the infos, i think now i have no excuses to not play Analouge, tonight i'll finish Legend of heroes sc, and tomorrow i'll come back to sci-fi,
i have to do the second run of Undertale, but i really don't want to kill the enemies, not even to see the other endings

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i was lookng for interesting games on steam, and i saw one with a yuri scene in the video! but then i read the description: it was a "trap simulator" !!!

changing topic: has someone played Anolouge: a hate story ? i want to play a short and casual game with a good story before starting Fallout,
i don't want to read half story before understand that is boring, but this game really interest me

last edited at Nov 23, 2015 12:35PM

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

what's with chapter 33 ? it seems there's actual yuri in it... and i read it wearing my normal glasses, not the yuri-goggles ...

lucamarte
Yuri Danshi discussion 29 Sep 02:32
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

uso kurata! one of the artist who made me like yuri when i first arrived on Dynasty!