Forum › Posts by Pulsar

joined Feb 10, 2022

I mean, Natsume should end with yuki cause they match for each other just as fuuko and yuni match as well. If yuni is cheating that's Natsume's fault in the first place for prioritizing her club plus letting yuki being so clingy, and it's Yuni's fault for not talking to Natsume.
Anyway... I'm the type of readers who doesn't like cheating but this manga chapter by chapter gets me more excited lol

joined Feb 10, 2022

No yuri tag :,(

They don't dare to do it even if it gets a second season so what you'll see here in this manga is slice of life only.

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

Just by knowing how this author's previous work ended, I have a bad feeling about this. That woman's dead eyes are not a good sign. Not gonna be surprised if this goes like the other manga

joined Feb 10, 2022

...why the fan translations always seem to still go with the Rei spelling. I only ask now because the official anime Twitter and even the author seem to consistently call her Rae in english

Rei is the way her name in katakana "レイ" is written in romaji. Romaji is used to show how Japanese words are pronounced. Just the official translation changed it because they wanted, and because it looks more "European"(cause the story takes place on somewhere that looks like Europe) and that's why the author used Rae cause it's the official used for Rei's name outside of Japan although if I were the author I would have requested to keep it as it is in the original.

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

Cute but definitely not one sided. I wish this could have a sequel. I like age gap jk x ol

joined Feb 10, 2022

I think they forgot to say "Let's stop being friends, and let's start dating"

Also... were they crying?

joined Feb 10, 2022

I knew this art style was this author... well it's not the first age gap manga she drew. Hopefully it isn't as short as kimi wa kanojo was.

Pulsar
Inko-sensei discussion 15 Nov 21:55
joined Feb 10, 2022

Also, just a guess, but knowing rich people tropes in Japanese stories, I wonder if Sakurako had to go study overseas or something.

From what I read(tatsubon reply to a comment) Sakurako did go abroad but they're still in communication

joined Feb 10, 2022
4581fa0f846e727dba2e01dab05a8363

Everything is hot specially those entangled tails that tell each other that don't want the other to run away

joined Feb 10, 2022
88596044_p0

I do understand why you don't wanna see shiro too much. I'm honest, I've never watched/played any of the fate series. The reason why I watched this one was due to the yuri:^] So that's why. I honestly would like Illya Kuro and Miyu to be a throuple tho at the same time I don't think that will ever happen.

joined Feb 10, 2022
0333fbf017d731bec316b93c67dae396

So... is this the other way to acquire mana? You know the one Kuro whispered to Illya back then:^]

joined Feb 10, 2022
65000915_p0

I might know whats the other way to acquire mana, the one kuro was whispering illya... Idk I might be a degenerate thinking about that way

joined Feb 10, 2022
Taku

It's better if they become a throuple. Kuro likes both Illya and Miyu, Illya likes both of them, and so Miyu likes Illya and Kuro. Hopefully cause all that yuri scenes wouldn't make any sense.
I'd really like to see more interaction between Kuro and Miyu, and Miyu and Illya cause they are the only one who have never gone so far as Illya and Kuro... tho Kuro have kissed Miyu.

joined Feb 10, 2022

I wish there was a side story for Mei since it was the only character I liked the most

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

I wanna how Ami is gonna win Riri's love.
Riri doesn't have a chance to get the prez's love. The prez loves the nurse and so the nurse loves her back.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Am I the only one who think may Naruko like Haru? Sometimes I feel like she likes Haru, and Megumi have noticed it and getting jealous.
Hopefully no cause if Naruko likes Haru then would be sad cause she doesnt stand a chance

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

Eww both are crazy...
Anyway, Next...

joined Feb 10, 2022

Calling it now. We get a continuation in six months!
(Please let us get a continuation!)

Probably until April 2023

_

Is this good neutral or sad ending?

last edited at Oct 21, 2022 5:04PM

joined Feb 10, 2022

I don't mind at all if this bestie changes that personality and this manga has a threesome end game. I'm sure that's not gonna happen which I'm ok with too.

Btw anyone know if "JK and housewife", the other author's work, is getting translated? I've been following that manga in jp but haven't found its translation. I think some chapters were translated.
I wonder how that one is gonna end. Hopefully the milf x jk hinata but somehow I have a feeling hinata might end up with the milf's daughter:/ cause she is in love with hinata who noticed the daughter harbors feelings for her

last edited at Oct 20, 2022 5:07PM

joined Feb 10, 2022

Sad af
Well both most precious girl was "stolen" by somebody else. Aki was stolen away from Shiho by Yori, and Yori was stolen away from Aki by Hima.
I wanna see Hima being like a wingwoman and help those two at least to reconcile.
Both Aki and Shiho are not able to move on because they are still holding those one sided feelings. I think Aki should confess her feelings to Yori and get a proper rejection from Yori. Same goes for Shiho. If possible after getting to know their feelings and finally be able to breathe, hopefully they start getting along well and why not? Start dating cause I wanna see them together in the end.

joined Feb 10, 2022

The Aaaaaangst is it because of the one sided love?

joined Feb 10, 2022

Something even warmer?
I wonder what it is...

joined Feb 10, 2022

Fuuko is smoking hot somehow. And Yuni's facial expression in the previous chapter is

joined Feb 10, 2022

How many chapters does this manga has? I always wanted to see the 3some between ryou and the twin sisters :D lul

Pulsar
joined Feb 10, 2022

I think she had a wet dream of her lul