Forum › Posts by Dardes

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

We got moderate, lots and now this new insane amount of sex... what's next??

"Infinite amounts of sex." The time has come for procedurally generated yuri.

That might get used immediately actually, i think. I've read some mange where they had sex right from the beginning to the utmost end, so it is, practically, infinite amount of sex... Depends if you mean it as an amount or how I stated it before.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I love the toys! Oh my god, this manga is great. In the near end i was thinkin' like "I wonder if Maki will be fcked as well?.. next page yep, yap.. best manga 10/10."
I love this so much!!

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

BLESS this tag so damn much!! Yes..

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/from_now_on_together_with_senpai
should be tagged too, tons of pages of sex.

No, i believe "Lots of Sex" is just enough. It's just a lot of impact due to the sfxs font and all. But it's not "Insane" yet.

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 8:48PM

Dardes
Furumapura discussion 17 Apr 23:30
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

This is the cutest manga I've read in a looooooong time!
I "dig" it ;)) (no? xD)

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Pretty good smut, though I actually got sad at the end, considering what we know happened to Mii-kuns friend.

We do?

Have you read the main manga?

Of course not.
I assume I would know if I knew the source material.

SPOILERS
Well, basically Miki's friend Kei (that's her name) couldn't stand being closed in that room and waiting for help 'cuz she believed that no one will come, so she left and since i've seen anime and read manga together kinda long time ago, i'm not sure where was which. But!.. Miki saw zombie similar to Kei stumbling to school, and left her a message "To Kei: Good things can happen if you are alive"

Summary: She died or/and became zombie (that's what happens when u separate #HorrorMovies)

(Edit: Arigato gozaimasu Nez-chan)

last edited at Apr 19, 2016 8:57PM

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

So hard to read x.x Is it left-to-right or normal?..
"Complicated reading" tag maybe?

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I was mostly lost over which girl is which and left curious whether the dildo's real or not. The amount of fluids was over the top.
Buut.. It wasn't that bad imo. Mainly it didn't have element that I dislike: big breasts, so I'm satisfied :]
Meh :D

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

@commentator : It is said that in the beginning she's a wind instrument player and that she's skilled in it
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/koigokoro_metronome#17

She never said that she's skilled in it, she said that she's been "around them" which i suppose means that she's been interested in them and listening to them, never actually playing it

My issue is though: Why won't they switch instruments on the start instead? Main Character knows how to help her with the drums and the other girl knows how to help MC with the.. wind instrument, forgot it's name ><

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I gotta say, i love this manga :3
Keep up the good work translators, scanslators and everyone <3
Thank you very much for your work bows.

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

The woman's attitude is just plainly terrible.. I'm gonna call her Ms. Grey, she doesn't even say "please" when ordering that coffee and lacks the elegancy Mr. Grey has, she doesn't deserve anything imo.

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Geez louise people it's not that difficuy to grasp!!

The money was representative of her nasty past, of her time spent selling her body for money, a time which she is ashamed of and doesn't want to be reminded of anymore. So to cleanse herself of her guilt of it, she throws all her dirty money away, allowing her to start a fresh life with her new love and move on from it. If she relied on that money anymore, whether for food or for gifts or for dates or ANYTHING, then she would still feel the guilt.

If the money was from killing people or mafia and other similar "dirty" jobs like that, then I wouldn't mind her, throwing the money. But since her body got "soiled" by havin' so many sex partners, then I agree with other people, saying that since she worked hard for the money then she should've just keep them. For dire situations or anything.

But ya, manga's like that, it won't change no matter what we do. Everyone has their opinion and basically there's no meaning in it xD Wanted to share, thanks, bye xD

Dardes
Image Comments 02 Dec 07:47
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012
It%20doesnt%20matter,%20it%20is%20still%20yuri%20(id=33987178)%20eng

AshuraX can't quote you sadly.. but to asnwer your question, yeah, Sachan is Sakurako and Himako is Himawari. You can google Omuro Nadeshiko, Sakurako's older sister for the nickname

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

armpit

Koneko, your picture and simple text was the best combination ever :D Made my day :'D

Dardes
Image Comments 25 Nov 22:08
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012
53318365_p5

There are some moments, not many of 'em but all the doujins are quite enough i must say xD Personally i'm glad i watched it for the sake of Aoi, Ichigo and Ran :3 The first season's the best

last edited at Nov 25, 2015 10:09PM

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I would really recommend watching the nime if you can bear long annoying transformation scenes and naive talks
Has good music and it really, really makes the shipping better <3

last edited at Nov 25, 2015 10:06PM

Dardes
Marking discussion 25 Nov 20:23
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

This one should be Masturbiting since she does it to herself.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/from_fingertip_to_love

I don't think she bit herself during masturbating doe... You know how girls sometimes cover their mouths when they feel a lot of pleasure, i suppose Fate couldn't withstand it and bit herself to come to her senses slightly.
I agree with adding Biting tag doe xD

last edited at Nov 25, 2015 8:26PM

Dardes
Image Comments 23 Nov 00:12
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012
70c91e15903b81416a545cba35a20e4c

I'm reading yuri manga for soo long and watching anime as well, i figured out that mangaka somehow make more manga about the pair that seems less shipped in the anime. For example: If they kiss in anime then there's no need for doujinshi.
I could be wrong doe, might be scanslators not looking for these ships, dunno

Dardes
Untitled discussion 23 Nov 00:02
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Kawaii as fck! <3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I'm just glad it ended that way .__. The MC was soo terrible.
I like to imagine that Anna later gave birth and the child had Izuru's soul (forgot how she was named before, if it was ever mentioned) and was happy :3

Dardes
Lily Love discussion 29 Oct 23:57
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

"I want to be close to my donut." ._. the names are just so weird, haha :D

Dardes
Bird Cafe! discussion 29 Oct 23:32
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

The snails, ahaha :D

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I ship them so much, so effing much ><

Dardes
Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I ship the MC and Myuu-chan :3

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I don't get why Raichi had to crossdress, i mean.. it's Ichigo's brother, BROTHER! D:

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Am I the only one who is unable to read it because of the art?

Yeah

Yup