Forum › Posts by yoonie0104

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Lolll, why do you guys want a healthy innocent or untainted or charming for Seju? XDDDDDDD. You guys are creating exactly another version of SuminxSungji, I dont want that xDDDDDD. Enough with innocent, untainted girl met a messy complicated girl xDDDDD

Jokes aside, a girl that suits for Seju? I dont think an innocent girl can make a good couple with her xDDDDD, she is no Sumin XDDDDD. A dark and cold but strong and cool character would be nice xDDDDDD

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

The new girl's design though does seem like a potential love interest to me.

The assassin's design actually was very good but she still appeared for a few scenes xDDDD. Actually Camille, Dawoon's ex was also a good design but she appeared no more than 1 chap

But actually I believe this character will appear more than one chap, lollll. She seems to be Seju's new secretary who helps her to settle down at a new place xDDDDD. Whether she is the main love interest or not, I'll wait.

Somehow I have feelings they might make more than one girl falling in love with Seju in this season.

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

To me it feels like seju will never love another woman like she did with Sumin. I'm pretty confident about that, no matter her new partner(s)

Believe me, that will be the main focus of the Seju-centered story without even Sumin appearing xDDDDDD.

wdtfs is about a love triangle physically but I have feelings this story is also a love triangle but emotionally. This is why it will be more complicated to express this part than wdtfs and its interesting this way. The love triangle is there but not actually there xDDDDDD.

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 10:37AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Oh, I just properly read the raw chap (not exactly read the raw chap, I only saw the last panels, LOLLLLLL). You guys are jumping to conclusion xDDDDD

• Seju is moving in to a new house, and it seems like that girl is helping Seju with the move xDDDDD. There is no clear indicator for the sex or anything more than that between two characters xDDDDD. I think most of us had read too many bdsm stuff and thinking right away about it when one character picked up a rope, lolllll.

• Seju and this new character is far from a couple or maybe even in for the sex. I think when the spin off happens, there will be more characters, I'll justify the new love interest for Seju when I see if this girl is indeed the new main girl. Judging from TG's art, she is more than capable of drawing someone hotter than this xDDDDD.

• Seju actually shows no sign of jumping in to sex or anything to any girl atm though, lollllllll. She is sure more depressed than before, that I can see

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 10:26AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Why is it that i dont find anything special in the ending.

#bitter

Nah, dont be like that. Its happy ending for teamblonde fans and that means most people are happy about the ending, we might not feel the same but its a good ending for most people and that's what matters XDDDDD

What we feel is not justified by most people so let's just not be too bitter about it xDDDDDDD. Not good for yourself xDDDDD. Just enjoy it xDDDDDD

I still find Seju hot this chap and that's enough for me xDDDDDDDDDD

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 10:05AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Another serious question, who is gonna read the Seju-centered story?

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

For the first time ever, I predicted a new chapter rightttttttttt

Is it really the first?

Its really the first for a new chapter xDDDDD. I'm not the author, you know xDDDDDDDDDDDDD, I cant know for sure what they think

But when I predict this chapter right, that means the author has done something anti-climatic xDDDDDDD and predictable xDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Which is boringggggggggggggggggggg, lolllllllll

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Joke asides, my serious question though, dont SuminxSungji feel sorry for Seju at all? Now Sumin is also back to work under Seju...again, lollllll. Like dont they feel that Seju might feel the pain seeing them together? LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Is Hello Studio the only company available for them to work at? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Dont they feel awkward around Seju at all?

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

as for the new girl appearing out of the blue.. I quote LustGreed

And for them to make a new love interest for Seju, well, that's a big no for me. It is something like a consolation which I can't take

Nah, the scene showed that Seju hasnt falled in love with the new character just yet. It seems their relationship is not sth about love just yet, and it feels like it'll need a lot more explanations for this character. I have feelings this character might not be the new character that could stick. Basically, it seems Seju has become Fifty Shades of Seju, lollllll, I dont think she sticks with one girl nowadays. She is not the loyal Seju anymore

But one thing for sure, the "coming soon" is for Seju mostly, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. SuminxSungji might appear since they have been back to work under Seju again (seriously, is Hello Studio the only company for them to work at? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL)

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I still cant open your link Nora, but I got the gist of the chapter thanks to you already xDDDDD

So, like I have said, this ending is only "healing" (lets just say its healing, even though I dont see it) for SuminxSungji, Seju is nowhere near healing, just a broken soul who needs help and much worse than the beginning of wdtfs. Basically a Sumin ver 2.0, lollllllll.

And now she is a womanizer, lollllll?

93 chaps and this is what I got for my favorite character, lollllll. Suddenly I feel the pain for Seju so much that i hate the author, lollllll

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

But is the girl hot? LOLLLLL

I'm sorry. I have decided to stop using my money for the last useless chapter =)))))))

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Seju.. and a new character .. coming soon

I was righttttttttttttttttttt. For the first time ever, I predicted a new chapter rightttttttttt, lollllll

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

There will be sex scene loooool

What a legend prediction =)))))))

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Just for fun xDDDDD, a bet for tonight's chap? No prize xDDDD. Let's see if any of us could predict the last chap right xDDDDDD

My prediction is there is a new character xDDDDD

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I know I'm awesome xDDDDDDD.

Jeezzz yoonie, you remind me of some people.

Nah, I'm just joking, lolllll. I'm not a narcissist =)))))))))))

orange
Lol I am upgrading you to platinum XDDD

Lollll, well, my awesomeness is a thing, you know xDDDDDDD. I'm awesome with dignity, lollllll

last edited at Sep 17, 2017 8:58PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Director Nim and Sung-ji are too precious together.

huh? please elaborate

Nah, dont be bothered, just another teamblonde fan who loves the fluffiness, the sex and "oh, they are meant together", Seju should just leave.

sometimes you really say things as they are in my mind.. XDDD these last 10 days more than ever..

I really hope after tonight, I will be on the same side with you also, cause I really am preparing to go full force of criticizing the manhwa when it ends, cause I really doubt this upcoming chap is a good one.

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

roberta

LOLLL, you only commented in here two times when I mentioned your connection with Foxy Lady. That isnt fast enough to you? I need to speed up my game then, lollll

The first time, you had intention to hide your identity, so you mentioned Foxy Lady in your comment, and you changed your style of wording. I find your first comment suspicious, though, because of the way it went deep into quoting and analysing here and there, but I brushed it off, lollll.

Cause simply I dont care to find out who is who, lollll

The second time, you make it too clear for me not to see, lollllll, so it comes out naturally, lollll.

last edited at Sep 16, 2017 10:33PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

LOL Yoonie your comments are always GOLDEN XDDDDD

I know I'm awesome xDDDDDDD.

Hmmmmm, should I make another account and showing my evil inner self? Hmmmmmmmmm, lollll

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Did I give much credit to TG? Let us see...

I've seen enough so no thanks xDDDD
And yes, you have given TG too much credit.

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

lol, it seems like roberta, you and Foxy Lady have the same style of writing and wording, lolll, and quoting here and there also, lol, cryptic commenting also =))))).

Find it kinda funny =)))))

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

btw, you change your DP again. not hating just can't help but comment about the nice pic of seju. lol

I am accepting the reality right now.. so that's why I got back to Seju's pic.. with a bit of grumpiness XDDD

Probably because Seju has too many beautiful shots, I cant remember this beautiful shot of hers in your avatar is from which chap XDDDD. Which chap is this?

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I still dont get those though
- Why did the author take so many chapters to show Sumin caring for Seju? The supermarket, the running away, the meals? For what? Just for Sungji to misunderstanding them and leave? Such a shitty way to develop Sungji's character then. She didnt even ask about them and just assuming then leave.

-Why did SuminxSungji get back together so easily everytime when I really thought it should take them harder to be back each time and every time they're back, they jump right to sex? This time, unless the next chap, its actually a flashback of Seju coming up to Sungji and talk about how Sungji should go back, I dont see why Sungji can throw everything behind and decide "this is the hand I want to hold", LOLLLL. That's just a shitty way to end Seju's character journey in wdtfs. Seju left but then even help to make up the couple. God, author, you want to reborn another angelic character? I LOVE SEJU THE WAY SHE IS, LOLLLLLLL. Do you really have to make her the plot device for the couple till the last chapter like that?

last edited at Sep 14, 2017 3:05AM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

How about a twist that TG hint us? Anyone can enlighten me about this?

Sungji and sumin ending isn't a twist for me. It's the obvious choice since beginning, since it's more simple and fluffy than sumin x seju ending.

Seongji joins a mobile game developer Hello Studio. From the crowd of reluctant, casual acquaintances, one person stands out. Direct, no-nonsense, and short-tempered, but occasionally the damsel - her team manager Sumin...Alluring artwork and a shocking plot twist!

This is the original introduction and now when it comes to an end, I realize that maybe the plot twist is about Sumin's past and her sleeping around for 10 years. Kinda like, this girl is short-tempered, sometimes a damsel but behind that is a womanizer who slept with everyone who is available with a dark past and an ex who is also the boss of the company.

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Sooooooooooo who is the fox in WDTFS? My super serious question, LOOLLLLLL

Noneeeeeeeeeeee of themmmmmmmmmmmmmm

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 9:27PM

yoonie0104
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

This is what I expect from the last chapter 93(still didnt even know why we need this last chap, lollll, is it even important? It could've ended this chap, anw):

• SuminxSungji wont break up...again. No matter what kind of hope, what kind of analysis of forever or happily ever after or not, if this couple broke up again, I literally would wave my white flag to the author for ruining completely a story. If the broke up again, the story would go from bad to worse, no excuses. They should be happily ever after now or what is the point of this story? Like seriously?

• Sumin and Seju dont meet again or at least just a casual meeting, not regularly in touch. Some of readers want them to be friends or stay in touch. I dont agree with this because of the way Seju left. Seju left not because she realized her love for Sumin is not love or its obsession of some sort. She still loves Sumin with all her heart and soul and because she loves Sumin too much, she freed Sumin from herself. Her motivation of leaving is different from other third characters so staying friends with Sumin is out of question, imo. Staying in touch would do nothing good for Seju AND SuminxSungji themselves. This triangle cant really exist together, honestly. If the author really goes that way, it will feel very forced from Seju's side and feel weird from SuminxSungji's side

• A definite answer for Seju's fate. If there is the last chap, I hope her fate would be more than a "Good bye, I love you" and a taking off plane, which opens for any kind of ending for readers to think.

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 3:13AM