Forum › Posts by thechampionmike95

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Hmm. If you're in a pretend relationship and you have a tongue match with another girl, is that cheating or pretend cheating...? Call me a purist of sorts, but the wishy washy-ness of the MC is starting to irk me. If it doesn't go the good communicative poly route, I might just drop and come back to see what the ending is.

It's a harem manga where the MC doesn't know who she loves. It's literally in the title of the manga. What did you expect?

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I feel like Kaoru and Karin are advancing agressively while the rest of them are falling really falling behind.

Not that sad about the teacher but poor Riri is working so hard. I feel that Riri just wants to make a friend but doesnt know how to so she is using her best assets to get closer to her since she noticed Mei's attraction.

Kaoru still remains number one. She is problematic. Like reeeally problematic. But she has got carisma, drive and shark teeth. Compared to her poor Minato might as well be invisible.

Speaking of, did anybody else get ntr vibes from the some of the pages?

I'd disagree about Riri. Besides Karin only Riri has been featured in almost every chapter (I think she's appeared in more chapters than the other ladies). Honestly if it wasn't for this last chapter Kaoru would be close to last place.

I do like Kaoru but to me she doesn't feel like she has much of a chance. I think the issue is her personality doesn't fit Mei's that well. It could be her overly aggressive attitude or the sense she represents but I don't see them working, especially when compared to Karin.

I do agree that the last page did give ntr vibes. I'm also curious how Mei will react now that she's been kissed twice. I can see her comparing and contrasting both of their kisses and thinking about how she felt for each. When she kisses Karin during the play it'll be interesting, since it'll be the same setup as her kiss with Kaoru here.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I can see a major Sensei chapter coming up. The fact that she acknowledged the fact that she's in last place, because she just observes and doesn't make a move, means that her lack of progression with Mei so far has been intentional. I can't wait to see it.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

At this point it's Karin, Riri, or both for me

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015
60865579_p0

Tama Cat doesn't have enough art with Gudako

Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Being a 4-page manga, pacing is indeed an issue in this story, but I think that sometimes it is justified to just skip and give incomplete answers to the readers since the answers themselves are trivial. We know at the beginning of the chapter that they did not have a full conversation, because if they did, we’d get to see it. The author is simply skipping the boring parts and leaving it for flashbacks and assumptions which, given the format, is ok imo.

You can't seriously say that these answers are trivial.

The story is ignoring all the tension and conflict that had been building up for several chapters. Whatever conversation happened after Mitsuki asked the question would not only contain the answer to the question but also continuations to many other things: the fact that Mitsuki is a girl, the fact she pretended to be a guy, her reasons for doing so, the distance they kept from each other for a bit, why they care, etc. All of this was built up and none of it is resolved, addressed or developed simply by having us assume Aya said "yes".

Besides, even if we could make assumptions that answer all of these questions, why not show it? You came up with your own headcanon about what happened so even if we assume you're 100% right about the events, wouldn't you still want to see them? We've just been denied a major culmination of this story.

Imagine if in The Lion King, the story went from Simba looking uphill to see the wildebeest stampeding toward him to Simba having already left and we only learn through dialogue that Mufasa died and Scar took over.
This is what just happened in this story.

A major issue with your point is that she never pretended to be a guy. She just never revealed her true identity. Yeah she could've but on the flip side she never had to do so. Now that she wants to be friends as herself and not her fake self Aya is happy, since that's what she was originally mad at. You're looking way too deep into the story.

Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

People keep talking about her being friend zoned not realizing that they don't know each other yet to be lovers. Do people really think 2 characters that spent days trying to figure out how they feel for each other would suddenly just start dating?

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015
102163687_p0

Is the manga back yet?

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015
Wesker1025s-1583394821007638528-img1

Lumine knows whatever happens this was worth it

last edited at Oct 22, 2022 1:51PM

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Still not clear if she's ultimately a surrogate mom/onee-chan/lover, but could Miss Sunflower's expression be more doting?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/miss_sunflower_ch102#6

That's a good question. The series doesn't really show them in a romantic light by the end.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Latest chapter was kinda boring. I don't care for any of these side characters

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015
Meiji_pkmn-1577629685625733124-img1

@juanelric there's actually quite a few pieces of artwork out there with these 2 together. Their designs go so well together

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015
So_lu_na-1576620799271702528-img1

Missing Lumine in the tags. These three are probably the best OT3 of the game

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I know some think mom is joking but I feel like she's dead serious

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015
Aka_calain-1566468336572985344-img1

Texas should've seen this coming the moment she put on that outfit

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015
100338779_p0

My OTP

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015
En-1560386792230371328

Ayumu is for Yuu. I'm not a fan

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Genuinely excited about the girls interacting with each other, so it’s not just Main Girl x Love Interest. Can’t wait for the interactions!!!

It was never main girl x love interest though. It's a harem manga

Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

So now that she knows her oniisan is a girl, she has fallen into despair. Thankfully, I trust this author not to speedrun the relationship at this point

I feel like I'd be fine if they just slowly made up and became friends. It has the potential to be such a nice relationship regardless of how far it goes

I agree. I don't want it to go the "he's a girl so that must mean I'm gay" route, since that would be unrealistic. Instead it should start with them being friends and her learning to love Koga for who she is instead of who she thought she was.

Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I would prefer getting a really angsty identity crisis while she deals with the fact that she's in love with another girl and what that means about her.

I don't think they should go down the love route yet. So far she has a crush on how cool Onii-san is but doesn't really know him. Finding out that he's Koga could go one of two ways. One being them just ending up friends that talk about music and the other them becoming lovers. The issue with the second option, at least for me, is that I don't think she's in that deep in love with Onii-san that she'd have to question her sexuality. If anything it'd just make her act differently around Koga at the store and in a more friendly way. Then as time goes on she falls for Koga and not Onii-san.

Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

OH NO SHE KNOWS
THE ABSENCE OF ANY OBVIOUS BLUSHING OR HAPPY-GAY SPARKLES IS MAKING THIS VERY DIFFICULT TO PARSE ON WHETHER IT'S A GOOD REVELATION (for her) OR NOT
I'M SO STRESSED OUT

Or she think Onii-san send it to Koga and is his GF.

i do hope that's not the case, i'd rather have Aya be confused and hurt over the fact that she's crushing on a girl and that "Onii-san" lied to her and her coming to terms with that, rather than a bigger "i'm in a love triangle with myself" kinda situation

I think that might be it. She probably thinks "he" already has a gf and doesn't like her. I bet the next stage in the misunderstanding will be Koga convincing Oosawa that Onii-san is her brother and not bf, since she'll probably be too nervous to tell her the truth.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015
Joshua73982135-1560768712994877441-img1

Saria/Silence or nothing for me

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015
Joshwar

Texas already has the role of harem protag covered

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Considering how many girls Mei's been around she's probably pissed at all the different smells Mei has on her

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015
100159717_p1

So cute. This makes me want to use Scavenger more.