Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Ryuunart-1598902801270439936-img1

Wait, resident evil has vampires now ? Oo

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Y'know, someday, I'd like to have a character who really embrace being small-chested and consider "you're flat" as a compliment rather as an insult. Petite chests are great ! ><

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Up next, review on Willow latest album : "So great it turned my friend gay."

Chantelune
NSFW discussion 03 Dec 06:33
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

NSFW stands for Not Safe From Work, it doesn't necessarily include sex alone. Any content that who raises eyebrow if you're caught looking at it at work can technically qualify.
If anything, the tag has a tendency to have a more restricted use than intended with a growing focus on "this have sex/actual nudity".

In that way, even "censored" nudity is a valid use because most workplace might still frown at you looking at naked girls, whether you see the naughty parts or not :p

The tag is pretty much a way to tell people at work "careful, reading this at your workplace might not be a good idea."

last edited at Dec 3, 2022 6:34AM

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Okokok!

The question everybody has, but no one had mentioned...

Who's bottom and who was top?

I don't see the point of top/bottom in yuri, tbh. ^^;

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

all the angst of that couple made it that much sweeter, nicely done.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Mahiru makes me wonder if she didn't use the mercedes to distract mahiro and give the sm duo some privacy.
Then again, it's mahimahi, it might just be "ooooh, car passing !" XD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Plan backfired splendidly. XD

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Ffdaztmxeaeur7k

"Wake her up and you dead"

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Ayano and Miyoshi, sending classmates in gay panic/frenzy since 2010

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I'm fine with the friendship thing as long as it's just a step and not the end :p

Considering their relationship this far, it make sense for them to start by resolving the immediate issue and take it slow rather than just rushing into things. Remember that Oosawa was feeling kinda "betrayed" by Mitsuki the past few days (or weeks ?)

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

gonna be honest like I don't want to incite anyone but this story is so clearly just having fun that like, to argue about how and why certain characters are bad people if framed through the lens of real life morality seems kind of moot when the story itself literally only cares about how to facilitate sex scenes. Like there sure are stories where taking apart the morality and ethics on display can lead to incredibly thoughtful essays but this is not one of those stories. This one truly just wants to show you how Miyako is having hot lesbian sex with every hot woman in this college area.

If that was the only reason behind that manga, it'd have been simpler and less dividing to simply have Miyako deciding for herself to do that, or ask Nakano to set it up for her. Or at least have Nakano ask her if she wants to do it.

Instead, we have Nakano just setting everything behind Miyako's back and acting like a pimp. I wouldn't be surprised if she takes a commission or something, like an entry fee to that club she made (not saying she does, just that if that come up, I wouldn't be surprised). Working around that feeling would have took a couple pannels and a few lines at most.

On to the latest chapter, Asakura is the cutest and would rather see Miyako end up with her rather than Nakano. That face in the last pannel... <3

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Korisu's face when she enters the toy store XD <3
Also love how every woman in this world is a raging lesbian that'll forgo running to safety for the sake of taking panty shots.
This was a nice chapter and break from the current arc.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

missing ch 63 ? :o

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

guy was mostly memorable for being scared of girls, tbf :p

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, with that slow a burn and all the insinuations, ending it on a "let's just be bff" would be pretty annoying...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

The thing that kinda annoys me there is that in pretty much every single case, Nakano manages the reservation but never notify Miyako or even bother asking for her permission. This gives a bit too many pimp vibes and not in the right way. :/

Also, I have a feeling that reporter girl gonna fall flat in her face. I mean, Nakano seems to be rather open about sleepng around. I could see things going with her publishing something lke "Nakano sleeps around with a lot of girls !" and the whole campus going "in other news, water is wet".

Chantelune
Slow Start discussion 10 Oct 13:51
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

if Eiko/Kamu doesn't happen I'm gonna cry

Frankly, with Eiko being such a womanizer and having a thing for the teacher, I kinda feel Kamu would be better off with someone else :/ Don't want her to be heartbroken. She's just too precious. ><

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I cannot believe the best couple of this manga started with a girl obsessing over the color of her classmate's nipples.

I can't believe, that it started out,because Chie hated her iin the first place

I was thinking the exact same thing. Considering how and wh Chie got "interested" in Ai, those two sure came in a long way and are just too freaking cute.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Beverlylove-1571308435660238848-img1

safety first, ladies !

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

muscle memory at its finest XD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, she will believe in this. She’s already really insecure about her relationship, don’t need much incentive.

Even when you are insecure about a relationship, when a girl invite you to go bowling on your day off when she is in no case obligated to, there's no way you should believe that she can't stand your face. Else, why would she invite you to begin with ?

Plus, Mai been pretty forward about enjoying Tae's company from day one. I could understand if she sent mixed signal but she's not even using a lighthouse at this point, it's a freaking supernova.

Her begining that girl that just popped out of nowhere would be frankly stupid as writing go, there's no freaking buildup making it possible for Tae to think "oh yeah, that may be possible".

Frankly, I was expecting that girl to go "you looks like a pedo to me, I'm gonna report you if you don't stay away from Mai" as it would be much more logical for how the story been unveiling so far.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

m'yeah, I really hope Tae won't fall for that crap considering how the chapter began. I'm always wlling to suspend my disbelief to some point but this might just break the ropes.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014
Yanjhia-1539345431796523008-img1

need a reversal tag because if that's not a reversal, I don't know what it is XD