Forum › Posts by bodevanlot

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is fantastic. Dark skin yuri a best.
Is there some nuance to the 'good-for-nothing' line in the original text? I understand what it's getting at but it did seem kind of harsh even in context.

bodevanlot
Image Comments 10 Nov 19:25
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013
Drukcbgu4aa9aeu-orig

The anime is wonderful so far, and I'm loving the influx of fanart it's brought too. What a time to be alive.

bodevanlot
Her Nails discussion 07 Nov 11:55
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I don't know anything about Saki, but this was a nice story.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Yeah, this is rape.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

The author seems like a sweetheart. I hope she keeps drawing them for a long time, too.

bodevanlot
Earth Girls discussion 02 Nov 03:14
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Loved this chapter, fun to see all these familiar characters contributing to the fight in their own ways. I've really grown fond of the cast.

bodevanlot
Image Comments 29 Oct 04:18
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013
Gottem

I just started watching and instantly fell in love with the ship after the breast-shielding incident. I don't expect much, but it's nice to know that there is still some substance to cling onto.
Oh, and this image is awesome, I think it's my favorite so far.

last edited at Oct 29, 2018 4:18AM

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Damn, saw the author & got excited, then saw 'het' 'rape' and almost didn't bother. Sure enough...

bodevanlot
Image Comments 08 Oct 23:26
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013
Dnaqs3tucaesoac-orig

Praise Ondine, praise the sun! I will forever love her works, so nice to see something new, and for something I'm currently playing, no less.
I think H'aanit could definitely be into girls. In a perfect world, she and Primrose would have a series of talks where Primrose gradually brings that out, & then H'aanit would start making lasses swoon everywhere she goes. But, alas, I'll have to make do with fanworks & imagination.

bodevanlot
Karura discussion 22 Sep 23:17
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I really liked this, looking forward to seeing where it goes. Aluna is quite compelling.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Very sweet. Sexy Akiba Detectives hard at work delivering gems like this.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Don't know the characters, but that was really sweet. Risappe's emotions are well-depicted.

bodevanlot
Image Comments 25 Jul 01:30
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013
En-1020715349547704320

D'aww, this is sweet.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Karuha's NicoMaki is incredible. What a nice lift to a rough week, I feel lighter already.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I am loving this. Really hope to see more soon.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Definitely was getting some Your Name vibes midway through. I enjoyed this a lot.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

That was sweet. Good job, Kodama-san.

last edited at Jun 25, 2018 3:19AM

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Adorable chapter. Morishima Akiko is a singular yuri talent, she really writes it like no one else.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I loooove stories that take us through to old age. I've only read a few, and every one gets the feels going. Born This Way, Forever Girls, Jewels, and now this. What am I missing?

Come to think of it, I think an old age tag might be nice, albeit niche.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I really like this one, they have a fun dynamic.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Definitely liked the honesty in this one. Very relatable.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I like Sexy Akiba Detectives' work. Their dumb gay shit is my (dumb gay) shit.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is the cutest thing. And it's such a slap in the face to everyone who ever said that a manga ends as soon as the couple is together. I love it.

bodevanlot
Professor? discussion 16 May 00:29
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

The dialog in the first half was stilted to the point of it being hard to follow, particularly with their exchanges at school. However, the second half made things a little clearer, & it was actually a rather sweet story. One of Asagi Ryu's better works in my book.

bodevanlot
Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Featured chapter! Maybe my favorite one-shot of all time. The expressions are so lovely.