Forum › Posts by Amanda9708

Amanda9708
Lemonade discussion 16 Jun 11:16
joined Jun 14, 2013

All those chapters were literally pointless now that this manga has finished. Fuck whoever wrote this shit because all that was for nothing. A buildup of shit with a fucking DUDE in most of it. I don't believe them. I don't believe this is a completed manga, it's more of a cancelled one cause that plot literally went to unbelievable shit. Fuck this. I need more and real fucking yuri from now on. I swear I wish I can make yuri mangas myself since I bet I can come up with some better shit than this.

Amanda9708
Lemonade discussion 27 May 00:46
joined Jun 14, 2013

The fact that nobody has said "thanks for translatating" is starting to eat me inside, people are working hard on this but we complain (we can't avoid it!) and yet they go on, so thank you for your hard work in this very unique manga.

They're not complaining about the translating, it's the fucking plot eating them up cause of the fucking angst. It kills me too but I love it as long as there will be yuri. I'm trusting the hell out of that tag.

Amanda9708
joined Jun 14, 2013

This feels like one big triangle between all the characters. I don't know if anyones gonna end up with anyone.....if that does happen then I'm pretty sure it won't be the ones i've shipped. All in all this manga is pretty bogus and is not cutting it. Can't wait for it to end so I won't have to adjust my yuri goggles so fucking high. I guess it feels too much like friendship.

Amanda9708
Stretch discussion 11 Apr 11:43
joined Jun 14, 2013

This manga is bullshit and the mangaka of it is an asshole who wants all yuri fans to suffer. I hate the teasing. I honestly can't wait till this manga goes away so that I won't get irritated every time I see a fucking update of it.

last edited at Apr 11, 2014 11:44AM

Amanda9708
Stretch discussion 01 Apr 19:35
joined Jun 14, 2013

This website is seriously fucking me over and over again in the asshole. I'm fucking have yuri withdraws here and all they are doing is probably laughing in all our faces. Fuck just give us a million yuri chapters already. I want yuri plzzzzz it hurts when I don't have it!!!!!!!!!

Amanda9708
Stretch discussion 06 Mar 15:52
joined Jun 14, 2013

Am I the only one going to say it? This manga is horseshit without any yuri. The only positive thing about this manga is the art.

Amanda9708
Fragtime discussion 20 Feb 23:35
joined Jun 14, 2013

This whole Murakami/Haruka thing is confusing me. They are the same person right? Is it a nickname for her real name or something?

joined Jun 14, 2013

This isn't even a yuri :/

Amanda9708
joined Jun 14, 2013

Lol Nana stuck her banana inside Ringo. If you know what I mean.

Amanda9708
joined Jun 14, 2013

I can't wait till more yuri comes in to cover up this depressing shit. I don't like reading downers :'(

Amanda9708
joined Jun 14, 2013

I didn't want to read it, I had to read it. I knew I would be grossed out by it but it's yuri. Yuri is pretty limited now since I read almost all the yuri I could find. It's also the only type of manga I could read. No yuri no me.

Amanda9708
joined Jun 14, 2013

Guys stop lying. This one really sucked. It was short and more of a tiny bit of shoujo ai. This shouldn't even be tagged as yuri. It's closer to just a comedy but seriously it was a waste of time. I'm just frustrated from lack of yuri these days. :/

Amanda9708
Camel discussion 27 Jul 13:37
joined Jun 14, 2013

It feels like my emotions were beaten to pulp. Too depressing.

Amanda9708
joined Jun 14, 2013

God this is sick. This is what nightmares are made of. (Shivers)

Amanda9708
Rasen discussion 14 Jun 02:33
joined Jun 14, 2013

I can't believe I made a account just to comment on this but seriously this is just gross and pretty irritating. I know there are people who have their fetishes but god damn. I come on here to see if there is anything new just to find this shit. This is just my opinion and just wanted to rant since this pissed me off.

last edited at Jun 14, 2013 2:34AM