Forum › Posts by lucamarte

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i'd like to see more literal traslations,
what's the problem in have to think more about the sentences?

since i'm bad with english i had always to think a lot to understand either good and bad traslation

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

and apocalipse is on hiatus

It was supposed to continue as a cell phone manga after the 3 chapters that have been released, but I haven't heard anything about those since the announcement in YHS12.

i didn't want to open a discussion to ask that, thanks for the info,

i'm sad, i love every one shot of uso kurata, and i'd liked to read a serie

lucamarte
Citrus discussion 07 Apr 15:27
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Well, I love the art but the story... not so much for the moment. It's all over the place, somewhat cliche, etc.

And here I was beginning to feel really alone, thank you.

the school presidente is the rector grandother...
i remember "she wolf"... too cliche!

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this oriko, and orico, are the same person, right?

i don't like incest labeled works very much, but this drawing is great

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

it happens to me too, but not with this author, i saved these works on my list,
i don't kwon why there's only one book of uso kurata, and apocalipse is on hiatus, i think.
i'd like to read more of someone good like him (or her)

lucamarte
Citrus discussion 07 Apr 06:06
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this discussion will catch up with the lenght of the "Notes from the garden..." one in no time.

lucamarte
Prism discussion 02 Apr 10:34
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

there are mangas where the tracing is the key of the entire drawing style, just 2 name: gantz and sun-ken rock.

anyway, i think only who loves to draw can comprend the all "tracing" stuff, it's not simple like it seems,
with 2 persons tracing the same photo, the results are completely different,
and beside mangas are not only art, they have to tell a story in the best way possible, using what can be used.
my english doesn't allow me to better explain myself, however i like prism a lot and i was very sad for the censure (becouse i think it was that)

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

it's strange no one posts anything about this cute story,
the one-shots of Hiyori are great, but this is the best work for me,
i liked the tsundere actress character

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

THANKS DYNASTY SCAN!!!!!

Sigh.

i was scolded for the same mistake on an other post, then i apologize here: thanks yuri projects,
we, lazies and spoiled readers, can't see the work needed for our passion

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

nooo...
an other serie that i haven't downloaded yet, thinking that i was free to read it every time i wanted on DR reader...
for something like girlfriend i was thinking to buy it, but i don't like to buy manga that isn't completed

anyway, i'm wrong or yuri is trendy now?

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

me too...

i'd like to read more of hiyori, i love this author drawing and storytelling

yuri girl 1001 is great! next project is by hakamada mera, an other of my favorites

last edited at Apr 1, 2013 2:04PM

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

at first it seemed that i had already saw that style before, but when gin-chan (!) fall at pag. 10 i remembered the umineko of the other work.
i like the style of this author, in this story the drawing is less clean and detailed, but i can't say is a bad thing,
i'd like to know if this is a later work, or is older than the other

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

last year was a beast too. as I remember it was a change from yuri to yaoi completely? someone remind me

You are completely correct, they still use one of the banners from that time, so great. xD

Ya know, thinking about it, I wouldn't mind at all having the option to make monthly donations, but it's hard to say who I would want this to go to. With scans coming in from all over... Maybe we just need a yuri 'humble bundle' so we can designate just who we want our money to go to, heh.

I think if people want to donate, they should look into the individual scanlation groups or imported/licensed official manga instead of focusing too much on Dynasty. I mean, I love Dynasty and all, but with them being an unlicensed fan hosting site, ultimately our support should go to the authors and mangaka, with fangroup donations only being remotely justified if they are restricted to covering operating costs. Seeing as Dynasty has not opened themselves up for donations (or donation mediation to other groups, which is kind of a bizarre idea) for now, I would completely put away the idea of giving them money.

Even though Dynasty exists, it is conscientious to remember to go and visit the individual scanlator groups and leave a word of thanks or see how they're doing. A lot of them will have info about donation drives or such things on their page if they are doing them. If people would like to support those groups or the projects they are working on, they should think about donating there.

you are right, but in this time i can't think who has need the more of our support.
it's a very bad moment for the press, book, comics and manga, and for all arts in general, it seems that no one want to read or think no more.
fangroups and artist who doesn't work under a publisher, and try to live using the net, deserve some money from the lovers, and at the same time the scanlation group that do the work that is not profitable for the publishers and distributors.

with the P2Ps the music changed, but there're a lot of live festival in the word, and a lot of music in the net,
i fear for the other form of arts.

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i had a feelling that this was a joke, but i was sure at the moment i saw "really don't care about the money?"

i had to catch the joke at the glance, but i was half-sleeping, and i began to think how many euro i was willing to pay for continue to use the reading ...

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

yes, right,
i can grasp this opportunity for begin to use the lists options,
thanks

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

yes, right,
thanks

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

it's a one shot, i think, but i can't find it in that section.
i saw it soon after the new reader was online, but it was added a long before;
the art is very original, and the story is about a schoolgirl who hate otaku, but fall in love with a new transfer fujoshi,
i can't remember anythings other, only that i have seen it amidst the most popular of that week, and someone was talking about the treasure hidden in the site,
thanks

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

I'll miss it. Kurogane Ken is a legend of yuri, and this is almost certainly my fav of his works so far (I still have no idea what was going on in Konohana Link).

what about konohana link ? is it on hiatus, or no one want to traslate it ?

lucamarte
Sisterism discussion 20 Mar 04:09
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

near the end then... i'm sad, but i'll wait for new series from this autor,
and no realization for the MCs at the end, i think...

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Their site and some mediafire links were taken down. They suspect it was a move by Kodansha. They're going to find a new place soon, apparently with help from FTH.

Edit: http://prettyanonymo.us/

thank for the info,
it's a shame, all their projects are great picks

why they don't take down the big readers instead of the translation groups ?

last edited at Mar 9, 2013 4:56AM

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

what appened to prettyanon.wordpress ?
i'd like to continue to read ran and the gray world and angel onayami too

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

thanks for this great manga,
thanks to dynasty i have gotten to know this, Girlfriends and Prism, and great author like Yoshitomi Akihito , Hakamada Mera and others,
for the third time : thanks

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i was waiting for the post cliffhanger :the scene with the ojousama who doesn't know what mangas are, but with 1,5 chapter new-updated the story is still standing at a stop.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i have to thank all the staff of dynasty for letting me read great series like this, girlfrieds or chatting at amber house, before they was licensiated.
i'm thinking to buy them, but i wanted to ask why there're others reader out on the web that haven't this problem and let licensied works on their reader

Because they don't give a shit. We do.
There have been several occasions of (small) readers getting taken down for hosting licensed content. We just want to avoid that.

thanks for the answer, i think is the right thing to do, but yet i can't understand how the big readers can continue with their behaviour,
and i think that they host series translated by other groups w/o their agreement, if they don't fear the copyright,
is this a big problem?

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i have to thank all the staff of dynasty for letting me read great series like this, girlfrieds or chatting at amber house, before they was licensiated.
i'm thinking to buy them, but i wanted to ask why there're others reader out on the web that haven't this problem and let licensied works on their reader