Forum › Posts by Nezchan

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Maybe Kureha will go with bob hair bear-san and I can read this manga ;_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; lol jk read the raws

This post would have benefited from reading the previous post.

I think it was too subtle.

Nezchan Moderator
Image Comments 28 Jan 22:04
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012
47749206_p7

Usually I hate anime girls winking (often, the closed eye is upside down or otherwise unnatural), but it totally works for me here.

Nezchan Moderator
Stretch discussion 28 Jan 21:59
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Brutal :(

So will this have hetero in it? I saw the het tag on it, so someone please tell me this isn't just a tease, and will end up like Love Lab where it freaking went from Yuri to Het half way through the freaking show.

We only tag specific chapters when the het is confined to those specific chapters. The series is being released right now; there's no way of knowing what future chapters will hold, or how the story will end.

Don't lie Pekoe-chan. We know already that it's going to be a harem end with the ex-boyfriend getting both of them and the friend as well.

that's a really mean thing to say :c

I'm harsh but I'm harsh.

Nezchan Moderator
Stretch discussion 28 Jan 21:31
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Brutal :(

So will this have hetero in it? I saw the het tag on it, so someone please tell me this isn't just a tease, and will end up like Love Lab where it freaking went from Yuri to Het half way through the freaking show.

We only tag specific chapters when the het is confined to those specific chapters. The series is being released right now; there's no way of knowing what future chapters will hold, or how the story will end.

Don't lie Pekoe-chan. We know already that it's going to be a harem end with the ex-boyfriend getting both of them and the friend as well.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I've never had katsudon, but I bet it's good.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The last panel is unexpected not unepected

Well, I didn't epect that!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note Part Two

I have created a thread for the Yuri Kuma anime over here. All discussion of the anime should go there, and leave this space for the manga of the same name.

The previous note applies to that thread as well.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This is a thread for discussing the anime version of Yuri Kuma Arashi. The thread for discussing Morishima Akiko's manga of the same name is here.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

Okay, I'm glad that people are saying drop it, because this has gotten way beyond reasonable discussion and into Huge Pain In the Ass territory. Takachi, YuriLoveFan and shadow 8321, all three of you stay out of this thread for the rest of the day, and kindly don't pick up this particular argument following that. Just to make sure we've all got a break, I will delete any message I see from any of you three here between now and this time tomorrow.

There is no need to respond to this note.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think we need a new tag. Something like [Not-Evil-Rape]. Something that shows that the raped party is not all that opposed to the whole situation.

Given that's actually kind of a gross way to put it and way too close to the "raped for real but gets into it as it goes on" trope, maybe taking the "isn't actually rape but is mistaken for it" route is better.

Nezchan Moderator
After Life discussion 26 Jan 23:29
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Where is the bath house? The old style film reels? This is nothing like the movie After Life.

I am SO glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I found it kind of unsatisfying. I started it hoping it would take a kind of Is That Warming You Up direction, but then it got into the ridiculous camera angles and fanservice and it was all kind of disappointing by the end. Also best laugh line for me:

"Is this what it feels like to kiss?"

No. It feels nothing at all like that.

Nezchan Moderator
LOVE/DEATH discussion 26 Jan 18:11
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That credit page just summed up the whole chapter, I love it. I'm probably thinking too far ahead but I can't help but wonder how the characters will handle things like: sex, marriage, or maybe even children. I really can't wait to see where this all goes.

OMG I would love to see them raising kids hahaha

Ye-ess . . . Kind of tough fate to be wishing on the kids though.
I'm imagining their kids talking to other kids . . .
"You mean your mommy doesn't try to kill your other mommy every day? But then, how do you know they love each other?"

You're assuming the kids themselves won't be well-honed killing machines with a tendency to overreact.

Nezchan Moderator
LOVE/DEATH discussion 26 Jan 16:12
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That credit page just summed up the whole chapter, I love it. I'm probably thinking too far ahead but I can't help but wonder how the characters will handle things like: sex, marriage, or maybe even children. I really can't wait to see where this all goes.

I wonder how many people would decline showing up to their wedding ceremony due to fear of accidental death.

It'd have to be an outdoor wedding. No venue carries that much insurance.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Could there be an addition to the Konna Kita page mentioning that their stories Nowhere To Go and In The Afternoon were licensed and are available in a yaoi collection (for some strange reason) called Sunday's Child from eManga and available here: https://www.emanga.com/detail?itemid=723

Nezchan Moderator
Need Help! 26 Jan 10:01
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What you're looking for is Nowhere To Go by Konno Kita but Dynasty doesn't look to have it after a quick search. There's also In The Afternoon which is a sequel. After looking on Lilicious' site both look to be licensed apparently.

Wait, I've read those both here several times. Have they been removed?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nice and cute~

Though I do wonder, how does it snow underground?

Parsee guards the bridge to the underworld, and rain or snow sometimes falls through the shaft from the world above.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ah... I remember suppositories for colds... Bad memories...

yeah tell me about to me those were dark days ("-_-)

Days and places where the sun didn't shine.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'd love to see those translated, if only because I want more YuuParu no matter what.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Discussing the anime shouldn't be spoiling since the anime and the manga have different stories. Only the setting and the premises are the same. But if those are considered spoilers then I don't see a point in discussing it here at all and would rather ask for a separate topic then.

I'm still going to consider plot points from later episodes of the anime or manga to be spoilers. You are, of course, welcome to start an anime-oriented topic for that stuff. I have no issue with that.

Nezchan Moderator
Love Me! discussion 25 Jan 12:37
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Love Jin's silly side, nice to see her let it loose.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This gives me the impression that it's going to be a pretty short series, it escalates so fast. Doi isn't holding anything back or taking her time, so I'm expecting it won't be very long at all.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I watched up to episode three and I don't know how to set up the SPOILERS highlight, so sorry if there is a SPOILERS in my question

To mark a spoiler, you add == before and after the part you want blacked out. I'm going to edit your post, so you can hit quote to see how I did it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Doesn't look familiar, I don't think it's anything currently on the reader.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well if we're talking prose stories, I recently read a lovely one named Basil Makes Everything Better on AO3. Fun romance, and it's even got Monster Girl.

last edited at Jan 25, 2015 10:57AM