Forum › Posts by risingstar3110

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Are you telling me that my android waifu is not even close to be functional in the near future?
I bet she has the internal fans at 50 % to avoid noise, fucking developers... They always do that with the video cards

Maybe Chika can try water cooling. Leakage shouldn't be a problem, since it seems like getting Hiro wet is exactly what she's going for.

Yeah in earlier chapter it was confirmed that Hiro got a cooling/ heating liquid insider her. I guess it was her RAM being over-worked rather just simply overheated.

Chika-chan was not naked under her...babydoll(?)..when they all busted in, isn't she?

Rdit: nah, her underwear and bra still on

last edited at May 1, 2016 4:41AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

The only thing I could think of during that whole time, is how painful it must have felt....

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I can't believe I've never heard of this manga, it's pretty interesting.

What !?!? Did you live under a rock these past few years!!

(Or maybe in a school infested by zombi... I means delinquents. Next to a mentally unstable yandere and a stunning beauty with a shovel, and a dea... I means alive air-headed teacher?)

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 10:02AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

^ yeah it will be a recipe for disaster as bar some genius writing, the manga gonna tank badly.

Btw, reread some older chapter, and I don't know if it was just the art style or the girls have grown up. But Yuki and Kurumi in particular looked incredibly mature in recent chapter...

Especially Kurumi. She turned from being a cool genki girl to a real mature beauty this chapter. Sigh. I think I'm in love

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

She isn't gonna be a super zombie, don't you guys remember what happened to the teacher? The author isn't above having the girls kill her, I think if it comes down to it, Kurumi will also be disposed of. She's losing her mind by minutes, and I'm starting to lose mine to imagining what will happen in the next chapter.

No way. No way.

I believe Kurumi is the most popular girl in this series through, it will take balls for the author to kill her off. And it will take some massive genius to maintain audiences' interests when one of their favorite character is killed off. That is suicidal

That maniac of an author better not doing it. God damn it. Kurumi :(

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

;~; Huehuehuehue.. Okoook..okkkkkk! I'm ready for the emotion-mix! Which chapter does the Anime stop off at? Ch. 30?

Yeah chapter 30, but the anime cut out a lot of really nice detail, and some of character-building moments as well. So if you only watched the anime before, reread the whole thing. Believe me. This is one of the manga where you can realise how significant the tone is changed from manga to anime

risingstar3110
Age 15 discussion 26 Apr 14:06
joined Feb 15, 2013

Phil

That's one cram school you probably wouldn't want to send your daughter to. How creepy.

I very much agree with you. I originally had the following TN on page 120 before removing it as being redundant and distracting to the reader. And this TN is the paired down softened version.

*T/N I held it in before but, speaking mildly, this scumbag should die. Clearly he’s teaching cram school just so he can get at young girls.

I feel like this is the weird thing about this manga, though? Like, that cram school teacher is trash for sure, but Ema's not a whole lot better and she's a main character. If the manga was trying to draw some kind of parallel between all these predatory adults, I could maybe see where it was going, but it doesn't seem to be doing much with it?

I think you are being unfair to Ema here. I means the cram school teacher clearly groom girl for sex, while Ema has only technically make her advance once when drunk.

Yes she did all of those sexual harassment thingy. But that was under pretext of Japanese skinship. Which is not really sexual by nature

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

No way that Kurumi will leave her 2 best friends and her adorable kouhai in danger, right? I means she know the other group is ambushing and attacking them, and she is the only fighter of the whole group. I means it's within the fourth article of School Live club for members to help each other!!

On constructive comment, I think the translation could be tuned a bit more. Like the part:
- Cap guy: We should always be safe. Someone died here
- Kurumi: what?
- Cap Guy: It's too bad. really
- Kurumi: There is only this. Anymore.
- Cap guy: There is only this. That is not

I don't have the raw, but I guess the conversation should be something like:
- Cap guy: This is for our safety. Someone already died (because of you) (or "One of us have to die here")
- Kurumi: What do you means?
- Cap Guy: This can't be helped, really
- Kurumi: Is fighting the only option (or "don't make me do this"). I can't continue it anymore.
- Cap guy: That is our only option

...or something along the line

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 12:45PM

risingstar3110
Murcielago discussion 26 Apr 09:03
joined Feb 15, 2013

I guess the person is implying that for something to be of the Yuri genre, it would have to be something that's geared to an audience looking for girl-on-girl related-stuff, meaning the fact that Yuri-stuff is incidental to Murcielago, it shouldn't be considered "Yuri."

I don't really agree with this though, but I guess we all define things differently.

I think that's what the first responder was implying, but not the second. I think the second was referring to the frequent criticism of a particular way of writing female action characters as basically "men with boobs." That is, the author gives them all of the behaviors, vices, strengths, weaknesses, and so on of a male hero, but the form of a sexy woman. Oftentimes she's the token "girl who's as good as the boys" on an otherwise all-male team.

In this case I kinda think the critcism fits - Kuroko lusts after and approaches women sexually in a way that is utterly unrealistic for women to do, and of course has an affinity for causing pain and violence that is also very atypical for women. She behaves in almost every way like a male character in her role would. She's also physically imposing and, of course, by virtue of her pathology, devoid of any of the emotional traits that are often associated with female characters.

But of course, under no circumstances can you pretend this story is striving for anything like realism. Did the Kuroko character have to be a woman? No. Would anything really have changed if she were a man? Other than the Virginal Rose arc, no. Does it matter? Not especially. The artist wanted to draw lesbian sex, and that's just fine with me. :)

Somehow I was thinking of an opposite.

To me, a good yuri series is the one that is still good regardless whether the main character is male or female. If she is a lesbian however, it will just add onto the experience.

Like Gunsmith Cats. Really enjoy it, and I'm pretty sure Rally is one :D

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Holy fuck.

What the fuck.

That scene when Kurumi walked away.

Fuck, that was brutal

Like damn, the darkest chapter since probably Megu-nee arc...

Kurimi being torn down really hit me in the feel.

Kurumi please be OK. I means wow, she used ot be a cool sport girl. But I didn't realise how stunningly beautiful she is.

Damn

Edit: so yeah in summary, it was me being torn by how tragic that moment, and how stunningly beautiful Kurumi is. She is shotting right up to be my favourite character of all time now

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 6:26AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

In all seriousness.... Hiro need the ability to quickly 3D map out a body part (Chikako's) that she can't see, if they later want to move their relationship to... eh... another level.

Afterall, there're many parts of a woman body that you only can experience through touching (without grossing the other party out)... So yeah a small step for Hiro. But a huge leap for yuri robot designs

I just want a happy end for these two but I know it won't happen ;_; considering the reality of it all, Hiro may just end up being the only one alive with all these memories of Chikako, all alone, constantly replaying every moment she has recorded on Chika.

Two other endings that could happen
1/ this episode showed that Hiro has the ability to shut down her body function for Chikako. Means ... yeah she can "die" too
2/ the AI development could be advanced enough for Chika to create an android copy of herself based on all of the data Hiro collected (and being studied over several decades by these robotphile scientists). Maybe there will be some sign that her soul really pass on to that new body, means they will forever be with each other

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 5:30AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Wow, their first time was rough, and Hiro did not even manage to go pass 1st base...

risingstar3110
Anime season 25 Apr 13:47
joined Feb 15, 2013

Are you guys talking about the Pandora movie or the TV series?

Is there a movie as well? I just started watching the TV series

risingstar3110
Anime season 25 Apr 13:26
joined Feb 15, 2013

I really miss Pandora. Was really fun, awesome and gay. Even becoming better and gayer in the end.

In this season I started watching Anne Happy. Nice so far. Pretty fun.
Just hope that Ruri can get over her... issue.

Maybe I should add it into my to-watch list as well?

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 1:46PM

risingstar3110
Anime season 25 Apr 04:45
joined Feb 15, 2013

Only started to watch Kankoku Pandora (10 mins in) and it's already instant favourite for me....

A cool onee-sama and an obedient tsundere catgirl android maid as pet/ weapon,

It's like they took all my fetishes and merge into one (Nene is the accurate portray of my reaction)

Edit: finished ep 2, and the fanservice kinda irked me sometime. But it's still all good

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 5:46AM

risingstar3110
Anime season 22 Apr 07:22
joined Feb 15, 2013

So.... try to return to anime after a while. Any good yuri/shoujo-ai/ class-S/ subtext anime has been on air since Hibike? ^^

Why would you want Class-S anime?

I have a really good yuri google you see. Brand new. Worked 125% better than my old gaydar

So any other yuri~ish anime I missed?

last edited at Apr 22, 2016 7:23AM

risingstar3110
Anime season 21 Apr 12:06
joined Feb 15, 2013

So.... try to return to anime after a while. Any good yuri/shoujo-ai/ class-S/ subtext anime has been on air since Hibike? ^^

Pandora is awesome.

What is its full name? D:

risingstar3110
Anime season 21 Apr 11:31
joined Feb 15, 2013

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 11:35AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Assume the cursed woman only can have baby girl. I guess it will only be a curse if they have >1 child. Maybe then after 1 million years, Earth will fill up with cursed women and men ended up going extincted

Otherwise , great magic God. All cool

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Kyaah what's gonna happen next?!
And btw, i don't really like little childeren. Just so noisy.

You need to embrace your inner lolicon more :P.

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 7:07AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Okay, so figured out that in Japan, it's normal to call people with there surname. Is that as a sign of respect or something? I'm glad that in my country that isn't because it would be irritating for me because i have a terrible surename...

Partly is respect, but you also only call really close person by first name.

I guess first name in Japan is like nickname in Western standard. Only those close enough to you will give you some sort of nickname. And you will feel kinda uncomfortable if someone not as close called you by nickname

And... nickname in Japan is like nickname lvl 2 in Western standard

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 6:48AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I think page 29 should be the last page. But otherwise excellent work...

It's official. Most of the main cast in this manga got screwed over the head by Shio-chan. I understand through. It's sinful to be so super-super adorable

last edited at Apr 21, 2016 6:36AM

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 18 Apr 20:37
joined Feb 15, 2013

Shou should give in and acknowledge that he is destined to do Yuri manga.

I means there is a reason why he has only got success with yuri and hentai. His drawing on male character suck badly. And all of his male characters looked like clones of each other

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The second Yuki Onna this month coming out of closet. Sweet

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 17 Apr 06:45
joined Feb 15, 2013

Please shou for the love of all that's good and holy do another yuri series,

Don't you mean "do a yuri series"?

Nah he did Prism before.

God damn it, Prism was so good...