Forum › Posts by Queenofyuri

Queenofyuri
Up and Down discussion 08 May 23:17
joined May 23, 2013

This is sooo cute.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Jin may I have a word with you. Wtf is this. A girl sleeping for a guy just to make him brake up with her how many times do you think he could use the same tactic damn him and his nuts I'm out.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Well, I love Takemiya's strong but flawed and kinda jerk-ish characters so this seems like it's going to be really interesting.

Emi and Mika should totally meet.

Yes! More angst!

I think Jin has meet too much jerkish people in her life that she feels her manga can do justice for her to write characters base on th these people. I would too.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

The blond girl second and third chp want to duck her. she's gay as F&#%#. I'm just like her and I'm girly. She's just embarrass to tell her what's up.

I doubt she's the too embarrassed kinda girl.

The worse that could happen is she is related to the first girl and just wants revenge on her. However I do feel she has feeling for the maincharacter because it's noticable but anything can happen since miss Jin likes to make how do we put it not happy couple endings.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 12:26AM

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

The blond girl second and third chp want to duck her. she's gay as F&#%#. I'm just like her and I'm girly. She's just embarrass to tell her what's up.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 12:09AM

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

She's a total lesbian I'm that girly too and I'm a lesbian who likes girls like that. Strong women.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

It just hurts me when she saids " I'll never forget" like saying it will end someday. I read too much mess up manga and sadly relationships as innocent as this are the main target to human filth. They will finish school and perhaps even move away or married to some rich guy. Since in Japan customs once you finish high school your suppose to leave your girlfriend, unless your Jin you'll be fine lol.

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 04 Mar 22:45
joined May 23, 2013

wait wait wait XD what drama..............and thanks for translation and edit the manga @Queenofyuri

i need moreeeeee yuri with drama ahhaa feed meeeeeeeeeeeee MORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE

Its a suprise ;) a bad surprise. Your welcome. Thank you for reading.

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 04 Mar 19:33
joined May 23, 2013

I'm the editor and I'm just here to read the comments they are entertaining if you think citrus is bad just wait in see what kind of drama we have in store. Citrus is an angel besides it.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Ikuhara you should have just let morishima do her thang. She's good at stories. She would have come out with a better concept. Her character dynamics are impressive. Let her work it out.

joined May 23, 2013

A biatch is all I saw in this chapter ladies and gentlemen call it wha you want but cheating is cheating. Now is ok to do so act like a complete utter douche bag and stay with the good girl. If it were a boy and girl you wouldn't see it the same way. Ok let's see it this way sacchan will slept with whomever she feels like from now on. why wouldn't she Ruki is what we call a conformist. She will stay with her even if she cheated on her very own eyes. There's something definitely wrong with these girls and they need a psychologist at least 5 years of therapyt o help them not to be a conformist among other things

last edited at Feb 26, 2015 2:05AM

Queenofyuri
Stretch discussion 20 Feb 16:11
joined May 23, 2013

Might as well fudge me over with this friendship deal going on.....L-L why is it so hard to come into one term. Cheese. there will be nothing left of the relationship afterwards.

Queenofyuri
Kase-san discussion 05 Feb 22:47
joined May 23, 2013

This what citrus should be about.

joined May 23, 2013

The girl in the middle is the only reason I'll continue reading this.

joined May 23, 2013

I dislike everything about this manga. Seriously I have no liking towards any of them except Massa. Ruki is stupid she should have slap the birch right there she's now going to make herself feel bad about it instead of breaking up with Sacchan for sure I would have dump that garbage ages ago no offense. Remi sleeps with everyone no integrity whatsoever might as well work for it. Take mymoney I pitied you. Asuna same deal sex addict.Meru is ok but still will sleep with Remi when she feels like it even when dating Massa if she does. Fue sleeping but I don't understand why she keeps insisting to go back with Asuna is it me or the lack of lesbians has left this girls pick what they got to pick from. I literally lost interest in all the characters now.

last edited at Feb 5, 2015 1:09AM

joined May 23, 2013

Hahaha xD I can't stop laughing ourageous I knew Remi had to sleep with all the cast anyway to go she has sleep with everyone except massa. I am so excited to meet a lesbian love now. I've never dated but now I'm scare to do do so thanks Sabu and Amano . Might keep being an asexual forever. No integrity or respect for once actions you're dating no it's fine to cheat and then go back forgive a cheat and make out happy end.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

I don't know why but the anime is kinda disapointing and confusing and just strange...?

And why no updates from this manga??

It all makes sense after you understand the symbolic meanings. The two girl bears symbolize lesbians the bear wall is the division of gay and rejection in Japan. The bears are chibi and cute and rearly have claws because lesbians are not dangerous and don't hurt anyone. The lilies symbolize fertility. The lilies gone means population will decrease lesbian bears eat all of them. However both have to work together. What this anime is trying to say is strait and us lgbt community should work together to find a balance. The nectar of the lilies symbolize deflowering love. Everything in this anime has a meaning. Keep watching you won't regret it :)

Queenofyuri
LOVE/DEATH discussion 09 Jan 11:27
joined May 23, 2013

Also I would like to say on an unlady like note: I am trying to picture these two if they were using sex toys <3 Can anyone see them trying to use a dildo ..... :P

Just four letters: BDSM. Nahh they dont need a dildo other than slapping each other with it xD BDSM sounds relevant.

joined May 23, 2013

Finally I was super sick and annoy with the horrible het hentai they make with love live characters. Seriously how blind can you be to not know the series to know there's not a single guy focus on the series. All of them are Yuri. Put them Yuri goggles on. Thank goodness this doujin exist.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Who the hell is that guy and it better not turn out that he's an ex or something. I'm scare for the future of this Two.

joined May 23, 2013

I hate girls that like boys they are a nausaice always babbling about their breakups and crushes and are disgusted with pretty much everything. I'm a lesbian is it wrong. However is there is a few girls who aren't like that and like guys just a few. Let the world roll. Men are good friends good at partying. Pretty fun to hang out with. that's about it. Lesbians are the most amazing beautiful women. However there is drama there too. I might end up going back to my asexual shell .

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 31 Dec 21:12
joined May 23, 2013

Harumin and Matsuri, a Highschool girl and a Middleschool girl. Wonderful...

Did they give away their "real" age?
It's still Ok"(ish)", if we imagine Matsuri to be 14/15, and Harumin to be ~16.
;)

Umm Harumin is actually 18....Matsuri likes older ladies. XD hahahaahahabba just kidding. Age doesn't Matter in love.

Queenofyuri
Image Comments 28 Dec 14:28
joined May 23, 2013
Bc0e1f3570adaa3615d57b152404563e

Inbox I love Sei

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

This is more like it. I couldn't read erixumi doujin felt betray somehow but when I read erixnozomi I love it.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

I can't read this without crying I love nozomi XEri so much I can't......good manga but couldn't finish it.