Forum › Posts by Serenata

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ayyyyy come here, first episode dropped legaly for free in youtube, for limited time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyDE8yhUtKE

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yes, sorry and thank you for going along with my selfish request... As former rivals (well, technically still very much rivals) they have strong connection, if this was a normal mahou shoujo show it would be just hate but giving the lewd nature of the series that would be too simple.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

P_Jasmine posted:

Serenata posted:
It's pretty much correct overall, maybe I would add a Love N Lust line from Imitatio to Baiser, their relationship is quite.... complex hahaha

Like this you think?

https://i.ibb.co/Ks6khw1/shippingv2.png

No wait, sorry! I meant to say Lust and Hate, basically a third unique arrow just to fit their complicated feelings.

JGChaves posted:

You know what a good adaptation is? One that not only adapts the source material, but also expands it, adding new stuff to enhance the experience. That's what the MahoAko anime is doing in its third episode, adding important stuff that we couldn't know by just reading the manga. Yes, I'm talking about the revelation that Kiwi has inverted nipples! Praise the animators!

This truly elevates the adaptation to new heights! we get to have a deeper understanding of Kiwi hehehe

last edited at Jan 17, 2024 2:03PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't even know what to say I feel like screaming from 3 different and conflicting emotions

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

P_Jasmine posted:

Hi everyone! After seeing episode 2 I had to binge the whole manga. Then I read this thread, made an account and decided to make my own relationship chart. Please let me know what you think of it. What do you agree/disagree with? What's objectively right/wrong? What's subjectively right/wrong? Looking forward to hearing back <3

https://i.ibb.co/kKGkyPV/shipping.png

It's pretty much correct overall, maybe I would add a Love N Lust line from Imitatio to Baiser, their relationship is quite.... complex hahaha

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

dumbziri posted:

Specifically, the audio is apparently slightly censored. I'm not really sure how this works, since there wasn't anything obviously off in the streaming version

This week's episode just played music during the blindfold sequence, so I guess the full version would have some voice work there.

You're right! that must be it... The full ero force of the VA wouldn't be safe for work at all

Serenata
Aki/Momo discussion 10 Jan 13:51
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

b58 posted:

It's really confusing to read if you don't realize that the white-haired girl from the first page of the first chapter isn't actually Aki, because the further in the story you get, the less sense that makes :P

I did went back and fort in the first pages twice just in case

Serenata
Aki/Momo discussion 10 Jan 10:38
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nya-chan posted:

They needed a 3rd girl to stop them from being useless lesbians.

She is the "GET MARRIED ALREADY!" character we all need but sometimes we don't deserve.

I ... probably wouldn't have been able to handle this monthly to be frank, so thank you so soooooooo much for bringing it here all together, like a long one shot.

Serenata
Anyone seen Nezchan? 08 Jan 22:33
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Glad to know, I thought about asking for a long time too but I was afraid of the truth

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm surprised you came out of that without being called nazi too, twitter must be pretty much the same and yeah I did expect such reaction from the usual places... But you know what's the worst part? they'll be back as soon as ep02 comes out so is not worth anyone's time to argue with such hypocrites

Serenata
Anime season 03 Jan 17:06
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well the version I saw, which said ADN had uncensored visuals pantsu, full transformations with exposed breasts and butts and no visible smoke or beams of lights and uninterrupted audio moans, slaps, screams and such so I don't know if there will be a version above or to top that, I'm good right now.

Serenata
Anime season 03 Jan 14:39
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Mahou Shoujo Akogarete is a HUGE Success !! very good animation and they didn't hold back! you can see A LOT but only if you make sure to get the uncensored version, like WEB (ADN) (tsundere raws)

There are other versions with censorships and also with muted audio

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aki is not manipulating her, the one who forced literally everything up to this point was Shiho, the one who asked for a kiss was Shiho too, she keeps making ultimatums over and over about everything, the music, her love, her friends, everything has to be perfect or completely ruined and wasted.

So Aki is betting on love, she thinks it could work... But people think is better to just lose her forever? (and let's repeat once again, there's no room for a third option because Shiho wants it this way) I don't know, If things could end anyway, I rather go for the route that could potentially make both of them happy, even if it doesn't happen immediately.

last edited at Jan 2, 2024 6:39PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The one with permissions for that is probably not available for a while, you could just change your username and some throw up mail account and forget about if it is urgent

last edited at Dec 31, 2023 3:12PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nene posted:

1x1/2 was really good but apparently it's getting redone and overhauled, or something?

Yup. Redone from the beginning.
A few chapters in Spanish: https://visortmo.com/library/manga/76984/mi-mitad-de-ti

Se agradece mucho el update! one of my favorites that went into a limbo

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Making her float a little was very smart, or else she would totally feel like a scam and that would be awkward.... I wonder what other things she can do

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I've never read works from this author but I'm very curious, however, I should brace myself for drama!

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Eg_noro-1738884222558028168-img1

This is perfect fanart

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yaaayy more aquariums !! nothing better to deepen their relationship, aquariums have a really profound meaning in yuri... If you see fish, you know is no longer bait :D I could keep this all day

Serenata
Ikoku Nikki discussion 24 Dec 13:00
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah, I don't even have the strength to read the poem again because I can feel the tears rising up again so I will hold it for now, for one day until I have all the physical volumes in my hands and I can share it with others not just with a link

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kabu- posted:

I guess it wouldn't be a Yuri manga without the main couple (just kidding) going on a date at the aquarium.

I really don't like the position Shiho currently is in this relationship. It does makes sense for Aki to not have romantic feelings for her yet, so I can't complain about that, but I don't think anyone deserves to be with someone in the hope that maybe one day their love will be repaid. Also, considering Shiho's personality, it could lead to something bad. I guess it'll depend on how much the author wants to extend the story (and if they want to insert even more drama into the story), but it wouldn't be hard for me to imagine a situation where Shiho sees Aki and Yori getting along, laughing together or whatever (like Hima did at the beginning of the manga), and her insecurities and jealousy make her think "What would happen if Yori suddenly fell in love with Aki? Would Aki leave me for her?", or things like that.

Honestly, the most unrealistic thing in this series is the fact that Aki felt in love with Yori instead of Shiho. I wonder what kind of thought process went through her head to make that happen.

I have to disagree, a lot of relationships start from one side and the other person thinks "hey maybe I'll give it a chance, it might work and I'm comfortable with this person" of course just giving it a chance is not enough and Shino knows this so she ask "Can you kiss me too?" which implies things like "do you find me attractive in a romantic short of way?" and looks like she got her answer... I think they'll be fine, I mean surely they might fight and break up and then go back together again, but that's life and true love has friction from time to time.

They can make it work

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You can pleasure yourself with your fingers but I'm not sure if Nao understood the assignment quite well... but A for effort!

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013
Sasasatotototo-1735842690322121017-img1

I miss them...

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Vankomycin posted:

I just wanna give props to the translators because (as I understand things) Mask is using kind of an archaic and overly formal style of Japanese, like the kind you'd use in the presence of royalty or something, and they're managing to translate it into an equally stuffy and archaic style of English.

And then Kaoru throws a bit of nonsensical made up words in the mix just to confuse them even more

Serenata
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

LMAO the credit page send me flying, that was so unexpected and yet so fitting... Nice, and here I was so sentimental about Onibi and Mask talking about life jeeeez