Forum › Posts by Gelert_Xross

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

The flood continues.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Chapter 63 was released a while ago on the yuri-ism blog. It looks like the group isn't particularly active at the moment, but I think someone can make an upload request.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

The rest of the extra chapters have been posted on mangadex for a while now. I don't know why they aren't on here.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Looks like Christmas came early for this quarterly. Still no clue what's going on, but w/e.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Sounds like this will be a fun one.

joined Apr 15, 2013

I'm also surprised by the feel good ending. Not upset or anything, just surprised.

joined Apr 15, 2013

This feels like a pretty wholesome ending given the content of the story. Good stuff.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Chicken of the sea? Better than chicken of the cave or chicken of the railyard.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013
Mildough-1518748402737201152-img1

Season 2 was pretty amazing. Be prepared for EMOTIONS.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013
99365495_p1

Ayla still stealing hearts after all this time.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013
_7albi-1540732195211313153-img1

Still holding out hope for Ebrietas to show up for a threesome.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Kinda miss the little q&a after the chapters in volume 2. Volume 3 is looking to come with cute little drawings though, so we're still good.

joined Apr 15, 2013

The author really seems to be branching out as the series continues.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Is it the supernatural or mental illness? Damn, I'm gonna cry about this one aren't I.

joined Apr 15, 2013

My man Garth over here making the world safe for yuri. Wingman arc is a go! It should be great so long as his hubris doesn't muck things up. Don't fly too close to the sun, fellow traveler.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Another Arata Iri series done. Hopefully we'll get another one soon.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Welcome home, series. Welcome home.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Glad I'm not the only one worried about Truck-kun making a sudden appearance. It's probably fine though... right?

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

My goodness, they're multiplying!

joined Apr 15, 2013

Not to derail the romance, but that kid may need stitches.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Still don't really know what's going on, but hey, stuff is happening. You can't say it isn't.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Her being on the spectrum makes a lot of sense. It never even occurred to me, but it does make some things add up.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

I think both yuri and romance are still appropriate for this series. It's a story about a romantic relationship between two women. Aro people can be in relationships just fine, it's all about finding a comfortable distance. This ending makes perfect sense for this series.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

We're up to ch 84 on mangadex, but I haven't read any of /a/'s translations. I got a page into ch 82 and decided to wait for something a bit higher quality. I just checked the first page ch 84 and they straight up left someone's name in Japanese and added an apostrophe s. I'm sure they are putting a lot of effort into their work, but it's still pretty dire.

joined Apr 15, 2013

It's happening! It's happening, folks!