Forum › Posts by HeiAli

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

Maybe, the 'engagement' couples aren't actually meant to be romantic couples. I mean, the Etoile seems to fool around with other girls. Maybe it's some sort of musical partnership; the one composes, the other performs.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/moon_world_and_stars_ch01#51 Her face seems actually evil here, which makes me think that she isn't the MC's fated pairing, contrary to what Shizuma was for Nagisa.

HeiAli
Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

In case you guys didn't know, which I doubt, Mezashite has released the subbed ep.

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

seems like this might be the start of a beautiful friendship :)

Nice bait :^)
Hopefully it won't, it will be more than that.

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

Why am I still laughing to touhou memes used a million times already?

HeiAli
Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

I will never get tired of this artist's humor.

HeiAli
Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

Has this got any yuri in it?

HeiAli
How did it Began? 02 Sep 20:56
Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

It's been 3-4 years or something now, but when I first kinda got into anime, I was watching Higurashi on a certain anime site. One day (it was summer) I decided to check the genres page of the site, and saw shoujo-ai. It got me curious and so I decided to watch the highest rated one from the genre.(surprise surprise it was Strawberry panic). It was pretty difficult to watch, it was embarrassing and felt like a guilty pleasure, but I watched it in 2 days. The amount of impact it had on me was pretty ridiculous, I was sad for days when it ended. A few months later I watched Kashimashi, whose pretty sad story affected me heavily,and it got me addicted to the genre. As Aoi Hana and Sasameki Koto got rather unsatisfying anime endings, I got into yuri manga, reading them first, then moving on to the rest. I had emptied Lililicious and was searching for a new source for yuri when I found this site a year and a half ago or so. And thus I have stayed an avid fan of the genre ever since.

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

Is it worth to read this even if it's abandoned or does it leave you too disappointed at the end?

HeiAli
Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

In case anyone cares. This is based off a J-Drama. Not a anime or manga. Took me a few minutes to figure that out with google because I kept looking for the manga/anime equivalent.

Is the original yuri related?

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

Not even a kiss? Somehow the ending felt a bit unsatisfying.I wouldn't call it rushed, but it could have been more. There was meat to this series.

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

We need more chapters of this.

HeiAli
Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

YES PLEASE. It's been years since a pure yuri anime!

HeiAli
Citrus discussion 20 Apr 21:02
Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

So do we have to wait 2 months or so for the glorious continuation to this glorious series or are there already released but unscanlated stuff?

HeiAli
Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

Dammit, that got me! I'd still pay though, just sayan'!

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

I see, thanks.Well, no point in being impatient. This IS the yuri scene after all.

Blyat
joined Sep 12, 2012

This was brilliant and funny as hell! Is there more? Why is the series still marked as ongoing?