Forum › Posts by Hauteclere

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Huh, I think I expected this time travel bit to be shorter than the vibe I'm getting now, but Smol Evie is still cute. I like how she's taking charge of her own destiny even as a tiny kid.

I've been trying to put my finger on why I'm finding current events to be kinda weird and I think this is it. It seems to be shaping up to be a major story arc on its own when I initially thought it was going to be one piece of a major story arc. After so much time watching Elsa and Yvonne together, it's odd to see Yvonne alone for so long.

Hauteclere
New
joined Aug 4, 2016
Ycszix5m16na1

Mom looks more like a twin sister.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

I can get behind this take on isekai.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

As a yuri fan who actually supports yuri - unlike some commenters, apparently - I thank the translators for their work and gracefully accept their decision to stop.

Hauteclere
New
joined Aug 4, 2016
Gardavwar-1625481690146836481-img1

Silly Mumei, that's not what she meant. You've got two hands for two boobs.

last edited at Feb 21, 2023 7:30AM

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

I really feel like all of these series fall completely flat when they start getting into the non romance stuff. All the stuff about the demon lord, going to the past, stopping whatever evil, etc is never interesting in these series. Better than the clumsy attempts at social commentary in I Favor The Villainess at least.

Personally I like when a yuri series has its own plot outside the yuri and want to see more of them. It's actually a big part of why I love I'm in Love with the Villainess, even if it got a little too crazy in the end. The romance-focused stories are fine, but there's only so many ways I can see a couple get together before it begins to get stale.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Niceee~

Please stop extending silent letters.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

The author knows this "twist" isn't a surprise to anyone, right? I sure hope so.

I quite like this explanation for time travel, though. It's just enough to let the story function while not having to worry about butterfly effects. Since time travel, ya know, doesn't actually exist, it doesn't have to follow any predetermined ruleset, despite what people occasionally say, so long as the given explanation is logically consistent.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

At this point it would be a twist to have this kind of setup only for it to actually be sex.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

OK so there's this page at the end of the chapter with fan art from a contest, and I just wanted to say I love the Honourable Mention. I had to zoom in a bit to see the Villainess System options, but they were perfect.

Should have been the winner imo.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Whoops. Might as well just start stripping now.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Christmas came early. And all was right with the world.

Hauteclere
New
joined Aug 4, 2016
Pockyyorichii

Is that "EEEE" at the end its own sound or are people still extending silent letters?

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Great hiding spot Elsa, she'll never find it if you put it halfway under the pillow on the bed where she sleeps.

Hauteclere
New
joined Aug 4, 2016
Centuriic-1569683419998875651-img1

^Misspelling and wrong version.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Yvonne: "Don't mind me, just casually checking this child's genitals."

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

"I want to be held by her forever."

Now you're gettin' it!

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Villainess isekai where the original female lead loves the blonde female villain instead of any male LI, demons enter the story in a later arc, and there's a nun who is secretly not as she appears.

This is all feeling very familiar...

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

While there could be more, it doesn't feel inappropriate as an ending to me.

It was fun while it lasted.

Hauteclere
New
joined Aug 4, 2016
100146432_p0

"So...is that a yes?"

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

I love ponytails and now my nose is bleeding.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Shia Labeouf time. Inhales Don't let your dreams be dreams! JUST DO IT (HER), YVONNE!

Also, Sepheron? Mage & Demon Queen crossover?

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Makino: "Guess I'll die."

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

"Don't mind me, just pushing a child out." - the author, for real.

Hauteclere
New
joined Aug 4, 2016

This is missing the secret extra chapter where Resine wakes up from her nightmare about Simone dying and is then comforted by Simone, who is lying in bed next to her.

This chapter totally exists and I definitely did not make this up.