Forum › Posts by thranduilion

thranduilion
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Jul 17:51
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

To fellow 'Muricans, Happy 4th!

Rain or shine, fireworks forth!

Where are you from again? Not sure if you have mentioned. For sure tonight, i will be hearing lots of loud noises from the sky.

If I haven't introduced myself, greetings from DC! The District sure is ready to brace the rain and fireworks.

Cool. Is DC going to become its own state or just talk and rumors? Just saw a news article on Yahoo talking about DC might become a state.

Ah yeah, there was a city vote last month about DC's statehood. Well, the talk's been around forever. Afaik the discussion about DC's statehood always revolves around the fact that we only have no-voting reps in the House of Reps and no reps at all in the Senate despite paying one of the nation's highest taxes. (DC residents in general get as much, if not more, public facilities than other states' (I might be wrong on this, tbh) such as free gyms, GRE preps, cram schools, etc, but I guess the haves who pay high taxes don't care about these programs? Figures.)

Historically the land was given by MD (and VA, but VA's part was returned in mid 1800's) to the federal gov't to be an independent seat of the gov't, but basically the District only has Washington (and that's mainly the National Mall area for you, haha). If DC were to become a state, we'll need (a) approval from MD, I think (it's in the Constitution. Fuck if I know) and (b) enact commuter tax for those who reside outside DC but work in DC. Also, I think the GOP is torn in supporting the cause since, well, it's more likely DC will have Dem senators.

Most of us support statehood but for now, it's

#rantdone

thranduilion
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Jul 15:31
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Where are you from again? Not sure if you have mentioned. For sure tonight, i will be hearing lots of loud noises from the sky.

If I haven't introduced myself, greetings from DC! The District sure is ready to brace the rain and fireworks.

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

coincidentally, tMnR just put out a preview of their next book.

http://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=56901524&mode=medium

Oh my god

screaming
Somebody please hold me that's way too much already.

Just checked the Melonbooks link from her pixiv page. Apparently the new doujin only costs 7 USD and it's R-15.

Now, has anyone living outside Japan ordered from this website before? I'd like to buy it if it's reliable.

thranduilion
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Jul 14:18
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

thranduilion
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Jul 13:27
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Okay. So it was a confession. xD

⊙⊙ b-but its not, sista.. confession happened a century ago..

Rainy ohh? You're not reading WDTFS anymore?

Too bad i m not.. i cant stand too many dramas

(Yeah, still pissed about all the tropes in chapter 55.)

What happened? ^^

Shit happened. :<

thranduilion
WDTFS fans - off topic 04 Jul 08:41
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Im with Rainy .. boo to Seju xD

Come on...no one is hotter than Seju. She is rich, gorgeous, 99% loyal, and smart.

Amen to this. If I had to play a game of marry, frickfrack, kill? All Seju.

I mean, I started WDTFS for the pr0n. Then it became a pr0n with feelings. Then it spiraled out of effing sense back to pr0n again. If Gaji meant for Seju to be objectified, I'd sure damn well objectify her.

(Yeah, still pissed about all the tropes in chapter 55.)

thranduilion
WDTFS fans - off topic 03 Jul 22:29
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

May I ask why 400-p seems so valued?
/in Ted Neeley's voice/ What will be my reward?

Seju is waiting for you at battle 400. She has been catured. You might have a chance with her if you rescue her.

I dont remember u re in pink faction lol...
Ahaha... i dont like Seju, i like u. So will u be my reward? ;) i' ll be most happy and will boost to 400 soon..

How can you not into Seju? She is super hot.

I second this.

thranduilion
WDTFS fans - off topic 01 Jul 21:38
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

May I ask why 400-p seems so valued?
/in Ted Neeley's voice/ What will be my reward?

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

for those of you who didn't know ,, there is a voice version of wdtfs that you can easily find .. each chapter is presented in a great way esp their voices .. i was very surprised first but sumin voice is very sepacial and i liked it very much ...it was lighter than i expected but it suited her very well ...as for seju and sungji both kind weird but after i read the chapters again and imagined their voice it suited them well too ...so check it out guys its really fun ,,if you cant find it their is 1 or 2 chapters already on youtube .

I did listen to the first chapter on YT. Sleepy!Sumin had me at "Hello." But boy, do they cut at the best part of the chapter, haha. Do you know if other chapters are also available?

thranduilion
WDTFS fans - off topic 30 Jun 21:40
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Looks like some people here are into rope play.. :P

/in Charles Dance's voice/ "Kinky fuckery."

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

As for Sumin, she can have a little less screen time hahahaha.

I'm torn about it, tbh. Channeling my inner Tyrion, I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples and bastards and broken things.

Especially if they're dark-haired and have cool tats.

Fair enough...And I can't argue with that last part hahaha...But brace yourself, winter is coming.

Winter has come. (Ef GoT for sucking me back for the finale.)

Also, Kerria japonica (Sumin's tattoo) is a winter flower. My darling, flung out of snowy place.

The real war is about to begin!

Like the meaning of the flower, Sumin is waiting for spring to finally come.

Yes indeed. It usually blooms in April in Japan, and in snow-bound areas like Hokkaido it's the first color emerging amidst the encompassing whiteness. The root withstands winter, and the flower breaks into a new world. If this flower discussion doesn't come into light in the manhwa, I'm sending Team Gaji a bazillion fan mails.

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

I'm torn about it, tbh. Channeling my inner Tyrion, I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples and bastards and broken things.

Fair enough...And I can't argue with that last part hahaha...But brace yourself, winter is coming.

Winter has come. (Ef GoT for sucking me back for the finale.)

Also, Kerria japonica (Sumin's tattoo) is a winter flower. My darling, flung out of snowy place.

thranduilion
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Jun 21:49
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Martian and Thranduilion please arrest Rainy. She continued randomly accuse me of something that is not true. Lock her up until we need her to go to the battlefield.

But if you're arresting her and I'm arresting her, then who has the handcuff?

thranduilion
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Jun 15:35
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Thay is true. I will listen to your advice. We shall use Rainy to help us dominate the world for me. Hahaha... you are my right hand woman. I will make Rainy the sacrifice.

We're good then.
Oh, poor Rainy. Sorry mate.

She can handle all the arrows and bullets. She is happily sacrificing herself for her queen.

**mvl89* Mmm. The sound of a sacrificial lamb. /in a food connoisseur voice/ Perfection.

Martian After all, a queen must be able to say, "Go fight my war and die for me" and we will take the words as baptism.

Speaking of which, ladies, are there any suggestions for good lady loving stories in that genre?

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

thranduilion
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Jun 12:22
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Lovely morning folks.. haha.
Lovely day for planning world domination indeed..

Yo Newp
Make sure u participate.. xD

Participate in what T_T

Participate in our world domination plan, Newp xD

Rainy, rain fire for us xD

What's that, Sista? D:

Make the sky rain, but instead of water make it rain fire xD

/in Optimus voice/ Benders, roll out.

I'd love to be a metalbender (because Beifongs), but since I can't I'll just be a pussybender.

Martian I did slap some people. Gently. With my mouth. Again, some people. Special people.

thranduilion
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Jun 08:19
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

And everytime someone says queen, I'm like, well, having this image in mind of Ilana from Broad City saying yaass queen yaaaaassssss

thranduilion
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Jun 08:17
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Martian
Kungfu? Lol... I dont know kungfu..
N I dont know when i got it. Maybe bc I lift several rather weight stuff. Maybe..

I know Rainy, was just joking with you mate. Maybe that's the culprit...

I'm your queen, so i will just sit on the side and watch you all doing most of the work.

/ drags queen to the battlefield/ You too shall fight with us on the frontline hahaha

No, Rainy lied. She knows kungfu. She already broke Jet Li's neck and sent Jackie Chen to the hospital once or twice already.

As your queen, i get to sit and watch. Make Rainy fight at the frontline and take care of all the most dangerous generals. She can beat them with her feet and fist like nothing.

mvl89 Martian Rainy365* I do taichi, if that helps? I can slap people. Gently, that is.

Faylicia Couldn't help but reading. One of my students wrote this, "I'm not going after people who aren't going after me."

Also, workplace romance, everyone. Yay or nay?

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Martian So I did... to no avail since I don't speak Korean. Here it is:

http://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/what_does_the_fox_say/e2

Oh this one. It's a recap of the second arc and also a little insight on what they'll focus on in the third arc. They say that team Gaji is going to focus more on Sungji and Seju's story in the third arc.

So they push back the release date? Well, at this point I just want Sungji to not get hurt (further).

Well I don't know for sure since there's no official update on it. Haha we still can't be sure about that.

Ah thank you so much!

Wait, hold on. I thought the first arc was Sumin's, second Seju's, and third Sungji's. They're going to divide the third for Sungji and Seju now? I mean, yeah, a closure for Sehu will be great (please, no more of the tired crazy ex cliche), but I'm also hungry for Sungji's side of the story, separate and independent from Two That Destroy. Hope this doesn't mean she'll get less screen time. /prepares freshly laundered fluffy towels for Sungji/

thranduilion
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 Jun 01:28
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Go Martian, Rainy, and Thranduilion!!!! You three are rocking the thread. Take us to 400 by the end of this weekend. Take 22 pages and divide to you three.

mvl89 Alrighty /rubs hands/ so how are we gonna do this? Summer magic garden? Evil cookies? Kitten attack? Husky puppies collection?

Thranduilion looks like you might be on your own 75% of the time. Both Martian and Rainy got scared and ran away.

Uh huh... just collaborate between you two...
I cant even run at the moment bco this sprain.. just can barely move.. Dx

Evil cookies might be great to attract people to post, and we can use a combination of kitten attack and husky puppies to push even further xD

Rainy, what happened to you?

mvl89 Oh no. What happen to world domination, ladies?

Martian You can have my firstborn, too.

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Did Team Gaji post something on the Lezhin's Korean page? I read in English, so it didn't show up on my page. Would anyone be willing to update the rest of us on that?

I don't know if they posted anything new, but I've read people talking about WDFS coming back on July 26 instead of July 21.
You can view the korean page by changing the language settings on the bottom right of the page and then switch it back to english again. If you didn't already know.

Martian So I did... to no avail since I don't speak Korean. Here it is:

http://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/what_does_the_fox_say/e2

So they push back the release date? Well, at this point I just want Sungji to not get hurt (further).

thranduilion
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Did Team Gaji post something on the Lezhin's Korean page? I read in English, so it didn't show up on my page. Would anyone be willing to update the rest of us on that?

thranduilion
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Jun 22:53
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Go Martian, Rainy, and Thranduilion!!!! You three are rocking the thread. Take us to 400 by the end of this weekend. Take 22 pages and divide to you three.

mvl89 Alrighty /rubs hands/ so how are we gonna do this? Summer magic garden? Evil cookies? Kitten attack? Husky puppies collection?

thranduilion
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Jun 13:43
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Hi there elthundercat, didn't know you're a huge fan of LoTR xD

Thranduilion

I knew it hahaha. Now I understand why you were yuri deprived for a long time. Oh you're not going to miss anything if you don't watch The L Word. Hail Yuri manga.

Martian Hail!

I know, right. It's not like I need to watch it to reaffirm my sexuality or something, haha.

thranduilion
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 Jun 11:16
Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

Also, out of curiousity, are you a Lord of The Rings fan?

Why yes Martian huge lord of the Rings fan, re-read the books every now and then and rewatch the movies every winter. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Hello everyone
welcome to the thread Thranduilion** Legolas XD

elthundercat You got it! :)