Forum › Posts by Octavia

Octavia
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

That blonde is so ugly, that's a real turn off

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

i really like how the MC doesn't give a single shit about his genderswap and just continue to be super lazy like he always was

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

am i the only one who was expecting something interesting with those tags but ended up bored from start to the end ?

last edited at Jul 9, 2019 12:55AM

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

Actually if we look at Neeko's problems, work at home is perfect for her.

Octavia
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

I picked a really bad time to catch up to this...
Oh My if someone did that to my girlfriend there will be blood, fucker should know what it feels to lose some teeth

Same, age of majority or not, i would've beat the shit out of her

Octavia
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

hahaha those 2 last panels on this page where perfect

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/original_mikanuji_yuri_ch07#2

last edited at Oct 6, 2018 7:13PM

Octavia
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

does someone knows the credits page artist please ?

last edited at Oct 6, 2018 1:15AM

Octavia
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

i may be weird but i liked kurosawa more before the transformation

last edited at Sep 28, 2018 11:01PM

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

Sawada looks cool and composed but Koga is a walking disaster imo, hiting on her direct superior the first day on top of that...

Octavia
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

Wait for me Nami-san maybe one day I can buy a phone and talk with you anytime

That is true but seeing someone irl is kind of different from talking to them on the phone, especially if you're so busy you can only text

or more simply, they are both working adults, so if they love each other, why they aren't living together already ?

Octavia
Citrus discussion 21 Aug 00:14
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

Hmmm Nice ending but some things are lacking.
i wanted more "hot and steamy" scenes and more side characters/ship developments (Matsuri is the most interesting character in my opinion).
i hope we'll see them in the spin off.

well to be short: nice story over all but i want MOAR !

last edited at Aug 21, 2018 12:16AM

Octavia
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

That last panel on the last page hyped me so much for the next chapters !

Octavia
Ayakashiko discussion 24 Aug 12:19
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

The art, the story, the expression... Can some one pass me insulin? Otherwise I'll

Same, every chapter in this manga heals my soul, this level of sweetness is unprecedented to me

Octavia
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

Muppo makes me laugh so hard each time that now i read mochi's releases more for Muppo than for the stories.

Octavia
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

I like how lazy Kasumi is and how she doesn't want to go out.

last edited at May 18, 2017 9:55PM

Octavia
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

The moral of the story is that, even if you are extremely busy, it's important to spend some time with your children. Otherwise, your children might decide to spend their time hanging with lolicon high school girls.

She is not a Lolicon she is a Feminist.

Gintama XD

last edited at Apr 8, 2017 7:26PM

Octavia
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

awww ermine-chan is so cute :3

last edited at Apr 6, 2017 12:05AM

Octavia
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

i really don't like forced kiss, if it were me i would've slapped her right away

Octavia
Saki discussion 15 Mar 08:55
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

So, it is official now that the reason Teru fought with Saki is beacuse she ate the last candy Teru was saving in the fridge?

I must learn to make pancakes so I can get a Teru, too :3

Yeah, her face is priceless when she is baited XD

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/saki_ch170#10

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/saki_ch171#5

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 8:57AM

Octavia
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

Touko is really a selfish blockhead, she says that love is violent that she don't want it, yet she imposes exactly that on Yuu.
In my opinion her love for Yuu is just an egocentric way she found to relax herself when she need to.

last edited at Feb 12, 2017 7:17AM

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

The story was interesting but I kinda got distracted by the artstyle. General speaking it was ok, but those Hands wer like... really muscular shovels... cO

true, uughh those hands... i know hands are hard to draw but this is too much for me here, aside from that i really enjoyed the hard boiled mood of the bar

Octavia
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

seeing toto happy really pisses me off, i think she has no right to be happy (until she repair the mess she has done) after what she did to amy and fiona.

Octavia
LOVE/DEATH discussion 21 Dec 07:40
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

that credit page made my day XD

last edited at Dec 21, 2016 7:40AM

Octavia
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

Delete Kotooka
DELETE HER

Agree, at first i thought she was an interesting character but if she can't accept her own feelings then she must get out and stop bothering others about their feelings. On the other hand i find Asakura surprisingly refreshing, he was a little bland before but he's starting to take a interesting shape.

But i want a yuri ending, my OTP ship is still and will always be Nadeshiko x Tsukasa afterall

What i fear more than a het ending is a status quo ending like: "we've been through a lot so let's just stay friends forever"

last edited at Dec 21, 2016 5:38AM

Octavia
Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

Whatever the end will be, i really hope Washio to be happy, from the beginning she is the best girl in my opinion, always sincere and thinking about her friends before herself.