Forum › Posts by elthundercat

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 31 May 23:10
41e23cccf0ca615cf297fc03235ceb48
joined Jan 4, 2016

yes, ingredients are very important not every smoothie will wake the dead. XD
I call it my hulk juice.

Lol so you can smash the whole city in a hungover rage?

:p more like go to town on stack of paper work

Its been a crazy day at the office, so excited to go home.
the intern got back from vacation today not the reason Im excited but XD

elthundercat Lets be real here, thats totally the reason why you're excited ;P

You're a bad liar :P How often is she camped at your place? Did you give her a key or something lol. Sounds like you're excited to go home, because she'll greet you in an apron and nothing else.

...... >.>
she was sending racy pics of her in a bikini all weekend, whats a girl suppose to do XD
its almost as if she didn't want me to think about anything else >///<
to answer your Uhaul lesbian question: No she doesn't have a key to my house, and it depends usually between 2 or 3 nights... She just started her break, so i feel like i need to proceed with caution.

last edited at May 31, 2016 11:16PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 31 May 20:16
joined Jan 4, 2016

gosh that game was soo good, fired up for Thursday.

Yeah I'm excited and nervous and probably not going to sleep properly until the Warriors win the championship lol. We're a little too into it this year.

Smoothie really helps? How?

antioxidants and fiber they contain.

My good buddy's girlfriend swears by juicing and when I was visiting I was all sorts of hungover one morning and she made some awful concoction for me... It was terrible, but it worked.

yes, ingredients are very important not every smoothie will wake the dead. XD
I call it my hulk juice.

Its been a crazy day at the office, so excited to go home.
the intern got back from vacation today not the reason Im excited but XD

last edited at May 31, 2016 8:30PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 31 May 18:31
joined Jan 4, 2016

Hello everyone
Hows everyones day?

Yeah it was a big big scare lol. Have to stand by my team and weather the storm though (or go cry in a corner somewhere). Finals against Cleveland start on Thursday :) The Grizzlies had it rough this playoff run since they had injuries and had to play the Spurs the first round, but past years they've been very good. Are you in Memphis or did you move for college?

gosh that game was soo good, fired up for Thursday.

It was black pride this weekend so I had a few friends visiting from out of town. A lot of wine was consumed. -_- currently trying to detox with a smoothie

Morning everyone /yawn, yawn/
(→o←)

Smoothie really helps? How?

antioxidants and fiber they contain.

last edited at May 31, 2016 6:40PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 31 May 07:29
joined Jan 4, 2016

It was black pride this weekend so I had a few friends visiting from out of town. A lot of wine was consumed. -_- currently trying to detox with a smoothie

Morning everyone /yawn, yawn/
(→o←)

last edited at May 31, 2016 7:42AM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 30 May 03:00
joined Jan 4, 2016

/walks in casually/
hey ladies ;D
Its always nice to walk into a room full of Horny girls XD

elthundercat
Uhh. Actually we kinda cuddled when we were at home and in the pool and I kinda carried her around acting like a sweet couple xD but trust me, she's straight. It's just me having weird ideas about it xDD

You know someone who is whiling to "act like a sweet couple" with u probably wouldn't actually mind being an actual couple with u. XD

Newp

Guys, I think dofu and Azai have somehow managed to spread their pervy ways to me. I've been having pervy thoughts all day today. Help. D:

Yeaaaa. You've been having pervy thoughts all day.

Even with that picture from earlier xDD

ooooh juicy please post =)

last edited at May 30, 2016 3:04AM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 May 12:18
joined Jan 4, 2016

Having a guest over to your house is such a pain. Daaaaaamn.

Wait, she is still over? KitKat please tell me u guys at least cuddled Xd
how is it that your parents are okay with someone staying over, my mom would have been over it after day 1.

Hello everyone else!!

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 29 May 11:25
joined Jan 4, 2016

hey hey hey foxy peeps.

Im feening for a cook out! XD

Also, good morning all ~
Im going to blame this blasting AC for my sore throat and headaches = =

Im with u NewP my throat is a bit sore. -___-

last edited at May 29, 2016 11:29AM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 May 12:16
joined Jan 4, 2016

Nezchan you had me at "artisan home baked bread" now you bring in biscuits. that's all I need in life ⋆ ᴗ ⋆.

Hi everyone

The only big plan, food-wise, for the weekend is slow roasted pork loin. I'll probably make a sweet Memphis rub for it. Otherwise, nothing too special planned. Can't use the barbecue since it's stuck in the garage while the siding and exterior insulation is being done.

So what time should I be over? XD

Main plans are a bit of light gardening and hopefully getting some writing done. Starting a silly little romance story about an immortal to give my brain a break between drafts of the silly little romance story about a Goddess, while I wait for the silly little romance story about a robot to be critiqued.

I'm sensing a theme with my work.

sounds like a very relaxing agenda.

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 May 11:44
joined Jan 4, 2016

Nezchan you had me at "artisan home made bread" now you bring in biscuits. that's all I need in life ⋆ ᴗ ⋆.

Ikr o.o

Hi everyone

Yo, gato / waves / How was your evening?

Hey dofu ummm So my friend was on the rebound sooooo there was a lot of shots. Smh

What type of whiskey?

Bowmore, at least the first few shots. XD

What's your weekend looking like?

last edited at May 28, 2016 11:49AM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 28 May 11:00
joined Jan 4, 2016

Nezchan you had me at "artisan home baked bread" now you bring in biscuits. that's all I need in life ⋆ ᴗ ⋆.

Hi everyone

last edited at May 28, 2016 11:05AM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 27 May 18:06
joined Jan 4, 2016

LOL I swear Ken will come out any day now.

I'm waiting for Ken to finally come out xD

kittyKat do u live with your parents?

Yes I do. And they're the ones who planned to let my friend stay with me during the weekends. Kinda sucks xD

Lol ur parents blind date u. #priceless XD

Friend is visiting from out of town and crashing at my place, so tonight there will be lots of Whisky and foolishness.
Im scared >.<

Dayumm. Keep us updated !! It's gonna be hawt like always xD

she's not that type of friend, besides she in a committed relationship. We lit. will drink at my local watering hole, and she will try to get me to hit on girls who are straight. Its her favorite dare -___-

Dofu-mama whats for dinner? XD

Need to get you guys to the club or something :P Work on KittoKatto's confidence and get mvl and Newp all sorts of action. Even though right now a nap sounds amazing lol...

yes, future club date!

last edited at May 27, 2016 6:07PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 27 May 17:04
joined Jan 4, 2016

LOL I swear Ken will come out any day now.

mvl89 umm workshops are fun i guess but i work with a bunch of fun people so i got a bit bored.

kittyKat do u live with your parents?

Friend is visiting from out of town and crashing at my place, so tonight there will be lots of Whisky and foolishness.
Im scared >.<

last edited at May 27, 2016 5:10PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 27 May 15:40
joined Jan 4, 2016

elthundercat

Afternoon everyone.
How's your Friday?

Not so good. Have to clean up my room coz somebody's coming over this weekend and she's staying in my messy room xD

YASSS Kittykat and make sure u pick out your best undies and pajamas but hopefully u dont keep em on >L<

I'm stressed out xD

want to give us more details? XD who is this person?

How's yourssss ??

i went out last night to my friends good bye party (she is moving) had to come home sober up (didnt happen) X( ended up tipsy styding for a test this morning/ dont ask me how I passed but i did. =) biked home in 88 degrees F. almost died; now laying around in front of a fan trying to figure out what to order.

Good afternoon elthundercat. Friday it is! Actually, yesterday i thought it was still Tuesday until i opened my phone calendar.

No work on Monday too so it's gonna be nice.

SOOO excited for THREE day weekend!!

You do anything this weeked?

was at workshops all week and crammed a ton of things ill probably forget by tuesday

last edited at May 27, 2016 3:50PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 27 May 14:43
joined Jan 4, 2016

Afternoon everyone.
How's your Friday?

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 26 May 13:19
joined Jan 4, 2016

Yes you got your self a good one Lin! I love that "not going to waste my time worrying about losing u, until I hear words from ur mouth." Confidence + maturity is sexy

I lit. Just ate that burger in 15 mins flat, this seminar is going to be the end of me. Ttyl -___-

last edited at May 26, 2016 1:21PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 26 May 13:01
joined Jan 4, 2016

Boo wife- Noun, a person u have been dating for a while, and have or will be putting a ring on it in the near future. ◠‿◠

Lmao... I don't use pet names with kanojo, but maybe I should just try them out on her and see how she reacts. I think she'll be 100% convinced that I've lost my mind.

Lol you should totally do it xD

Okay well I'm open to suggestions. I refuse to call her baby though. That's what my younger brother and his girlfriend call each other and it makes me cringe every time. It's more the way they say it, but still, it's awful. Grown ass adults shouldn't googoogaga baby talk each other. Oy. Even if you have no self respect, don't talk to your partner that way...

Yea Im not into the baby talk lovey dovey stuff. /cringes/. But boo wife is something term used by friends

Good morning dofu...Chicken waffles, now I'm hungry ><

It was soooo good. Crispy fried chicken and a nice crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside waffle, with maple syrup poured all over lol.

Eating a burger xD it's awesome

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 26 May 09:46
joined Jan 4, 2016

elthundergato

well u should try to at least go to see one match (do it for me =D) The USA women's soccer league is not only the best in the world they are also very HOT XD #shameless

Lol most fantastically objectified champion sports team?

It's not so much about their bodies more like the talent I'm In aww of.

Have you ever actually dated an athlete? Not as glamorous as I would've thought. Only so much sweat and careful dietary habits I can deal with.

Lol who said anything about dating. XD

Probably grows fast because you cut it often lol. I was enjoying the long hair during the winter, but I need to cut it right now. Kanojo's very happy about it. Clearly she just wants to marry a lanky Asian boy -_- hehe :P

Lls DO IT! XD #teamshorthair

I'm going to :D not a pixie cut like you have. Doesn't work with my hair very well and that's a little short even for me, but it'll be short lol.

Well at least you'll feel the breeze.

im low key still side eye about the whole Kanojo not being ur Boo Wifes name.. cant believe I didnt have the good sense to google that. ><

Haha I pretty much use it like her name at this point so it was bound to happen to someone. She has a pretty uncommon first name so I'm not really comfortable using it in a public forum. Also, "Boo Wife"?!...

Boo wife- Noun, a person u have been dating for a while, and have or will be putting a ring on it in the near future. ◠‿◠

Alvis, hey and welcome!

Indeed Welcome

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 May 21:47
joined Jan 4, 2016

SO Azai I've been trying not to ask this question but since it looks like no one else is going to ask are u going to any Olympic events? also are u a futbol fan =) (i recommend a USA women's soccer match. They are beautiful.)

elthundercat
Why were you holding back that question? :)

cause its probably something u get asked quite often didnt want to be annoying.

I won't go. I'll still be pretty busy with my internship. And as much as I love sports and respect the athletes, I think the Olympics being held in Rio to be a cruel joke. Rio needs that money invested in other high-priority areas right now.

thats very true and i wish i had it in me to protest but I love the summer Olympics.

Lol I like soccer. But I'm not into watching people playing sports. I'm ok just playing it for fun.

well u should try to at least go to see one match (do it for me =D) The USA women's soccer league is not only the best in the world they are also very HOT XD #shameless

Probably grows fast because you cut it often lol. I was enjoying the long hair during the winter, but I need to cut it right now. Kanojo's very happy about it. Clearly she just wants to marry a lanky Asian boy -_- hehe :P

Lls DO IT! XD #teamshorthair
im low key still side eye about the whole Kanojo not being ur Boo Wifes name.. cant believe I didnt have the good sense to google that. ><

SO Azai I've been trying not to ask this question but since it looks like no one else is going to ask are u going to any Olympic events? also are u a futbol fan =) (i recommend a USA women's soccer match. They are beautiful.)

I love the summer Olympics :D Can't wait.

YATTA!! i knew i could count on Tofuuu

last edited at May 25, 2016 9:52PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 May 18:37
joined Jan 4, 2016

Didn't you just cut your hair not long ago?

You have no idea how fast my hair grows.. it drives me insane. But then again.. people look at my hair right now and tell me it's not even that long. xD It just feels really long to me because its passed that 'bob' length at the back. Only people who have had really short hair would understand.. Dx

Cut it, cut it, cut it!! XD
i have pixie type cut and i need to cut it very often cause my hair grows soooo fast.

It's getting really hot and humid where I live too. But I'm loving it <3 I told myself I'm not wearing shorts at school again though, no matter how hot it is.. because I was freezing in class today. They blasted the AC and it felt like I was inside of a freezer for 3 hours.

Yes I swear the people in charge of the ac in my office building are trying to figure out what temperature to freeze live humans. .__.

last edited at May 25, 2016 6:55PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 May 18:14
joined Jan 4, 2016

Hi elthundercat!
What are you up to these days! How's life in Washington?

Its hot and humid I live in a swamp. T.T

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 May 17:55
joined Jan 4, 2016

Hi everyone

On a separate note, it's really starting to get warm here. Think I'm ready to cut my hair short again, because once we hit real summer I'm just going to die.

YES, Im Dying already. Had my friend cut my hair yesterday definitely the right move.

xD love to tease.

One of my favorite qualities in any woman :P

ditto.
that and a good sense of humor.

whats everyone up to?

last edited at May 25, 2016 5:58PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 May 09:33
joined Jan 4, 2016

Nezchan

Sure thing. Here, have a slice.

Ahaha.. thank you for sharing it..
It looks very nice.. not gonna hv a slice only. I ll take whole loaf.. xD yummy

Rainy365 please learn how to bake to feed your special person. You can't just feed that person with market food every day. Not just baking but real cooking too.

Uhh? Why me lol? xD I can deal with simple cooking. Cooking n baking are not my stuff..

U hv to learn, too.. U cannot serve rice n water all the time...

No i don't. I already know how to do rice, eggs, and instant noodles. I won't ever go starving with my simple eating food choice. K

You on the other hand need to start learning how to cut vegetables and meats. Next step for you is learn how to wash them. Then cooking and baking real lessons begin.

Cmon.. i can make soup, spring rolls, marinated meat, spicy potato chips etc etc... i m just too lazy to explore

lol have u ever lived with anyone? cooking the same thing over and over gets really old when sharing ur space with someone.

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 25 May 09:14
joined Jan 4, 2016

hi foxy peeps!

lls Azai, kitkat invite me to your next BBQ kinda want to see this burger burning show, just remind me to eat before I go.

ugh i have to go get ready for work T.T I've been going to these workshops all week and theres no freaking wifi in there so I've had to socialize with other people in my field, which has been cruel for my soul. At least theres a new chapter today =D

last edited at May 25, 2016 9:23AM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 21 May 16:51
joined Jan 4, 2016

Well, here's what it looks like right now in front.

http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1463862998.jpg

Not that much to see in the back, everything is just starting. Maybe in a month or so it'll be more impressive.

Very cute XD

Im really bad at flowers; well I just haven't tried.

last edited at May 21, 2016 4:51PM

elthundercat
WDTFS fans - off topic 21 May 16:34
joined Jan 4, 2016

Nezchan sending u the rain woman that has been parked over us. Are u planting veggies? xD

Herbs: Spearmint, apple mint (I just made tea from a mix of those two), Italian basil, oregano, rosemary, chives, thyme and sage.

nice selection. I have Basil, lavender, parsley, mint, oregano, thyme, chives, cilantro, lemon balm (so easy to grow), rosemary, Tarragon, and sage. Herbs are the only thing i can grow in the back yard everything else i have to go to our city plot.

Veggies: Carrots, peas (not doing well), scarlet runner beans, garlic, green pepper, green onion, red hot pepper.

peas are really hard =( The ones I planted last harvest weren't very successful.

Annuals: Coleus, sunflower (which are stubbornly not sprouting), salvia, petunias (in the window boxes on the shed), marigolds (to keep the bugs away), cordyline, dianthus and a purple & blue flower that I can't remember the name of.

Plus a couple of bought flower assortments as inserts for the cedar boxes in front.

Seriously the best garden Roomie and I have ever put together. We're both pretty new at all this.

Wow this is seriously impressive garden. Post pics when everything starts to bloom XD