Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Haifuri is really, really promising

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

I'm such a sucker for character llike Mako

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Have anyone else listened to the character songs? I really, really love Beat Magic! (duet between Charlotte and Kasumi)

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Just saw the 45th chapter...
So it's true that Nadeshiko's GF is Ai?! I only skim through the images and didn't read the text bubbles, so i could be wrong

triple0
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

OL uses Charm!
It's very effective!

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Supporting characters are stealing the highlight of the series.
Awww that's a cute proposal

triple0
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

I read this from 11PM to 6AM, no regret. SaexAkira best pairing, Hitsugi is really crazy and entertaining. I like the new uniform, but love the old fighting method (you have to precisely strike the emblem to steal the point)

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Lol Mirei's facial expressions

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

When i first watch the anime, i couldn't stand the lewdness and stupidness. But as the story progress, i grew to love the characters and become quite interested in the story. In the end, i am sad to see VDM ended. But at east they left it open ended. Happy, but several thing seems like not yet resolved.

In a way, VDM reminded me to Cross Ange. Both of them are a wild ride, but if you stick to the end it's somewhat satisfying and fun.

triple0
Angel Game discussion 04 Jan 02:24
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Reminds me of Under the Dome. I guess the girl destroyed the device so that the same thing won't happen again, and then got captured by the mom?

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Man it's very hot here indeed

triple0
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Decided to read this because i'm bored and no regret. Loving the story so far, the characters and the art

triple0
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

God I really wish they continue the series beyond the ending we saw in the anime. It's selfish, I know, but I think the writing is good enough they could find a cool way to continue the series with all the characters still intact. I don't know what would stop them other than simply getting cold feet.

i could think of cool ways to bring them all back but i doubt it'll happen. like all this being a test and now all of them protect haru now or something

whisper Akuma no Riddle AR
I would pay to see the AR girls getting animated

Also in the 2nd doujin's credit page one of the guest artist wrote that "He cannot wait for the second part of the anime". I don't know if it's a slip or a hopeful thought...

last edited at Dec 23, 2015 9:00AM

triple0
Mix discussion 21 Dec 03:18
Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

I enjoyed the idols reference put inside the story AKH/AKB, Love Idol/Love Live, Hello Office / Hello Project etc.

Credit page is really funny lol

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Look, the people are all like little pieces of trash

omg

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Can't believe i make an account just for this lol

Anyway!
I'm in #TeamMegumi and pretty certain that Megumi IS the GF.

Some people have noted that Megumi is an obvious choice (kind of) so they expect it to be someone else. Ai or Miho, who knows?
But remember that sometimes the best way to hide something is by hiding it in plain sight...