Forum › Posts by mikasamikasa77

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

So cute...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

WE PAY TOO!! EVERY WEEK. Art is Art, a good story a good story, don't matter where it comes from...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Tanks Halmoni.
I'm relieved that we will have many more chapters and the authors have called this a healing romantic comedy, hoping to have the same concept of romantic comedy of a European like me.

mikasamikasa77
Stretch discussion 01 Oct 04:24
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

What a shock!!!!

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

People you can be on whatever team you like, Seju or Sungji it doesn't matter since no one is forcing you to like anyone :)

mikasamikasa77

I think between Sumin and Seju there was a great love, and that both have been frustrated, to the point of ruin each other's lives.I will assess the heart of Sumin her next moves:
Seju to say clearly that has feelings for Sunji (?)She could not tell her for fear (Seju is the president of the company).
Also it resists the control her sexual impulses until Sunji not be ready?

Mmm...You think so? To me it looks like Sumin aren't scared of Seju at all (the way she is talking to her) + she have lots of money already so it's not like she's poor and gonna lose everyting :) Seju was already asking Sumin if she taken liking to Sungji (ch9) so I believe she'll tell her.
Yes, Sumin is going slowly with Sungji and not gonna do her a thing until she is ready.
Same here, I wonder if Sungji's parents are dead also, there still are lots of question to answer.

I did not mean that she was afraid for herself, but for the career Sunji, as are said when told to keep their relationship hidden...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

In Chapter 26, there are two steps a little obscure, Seju speaks of her birth under the insults and curses, who told it to her? The same man (bodyguard / brother) who has witnessed the birth and gave her the name?

"An irresponsible mom who died after she stubbornly gave birth in that cesspool where she heard everyone talking shit about her? If that sad excuse of a mom is watching over me from somewhere,Then I sure hope that "somewhere" is hell"

The father of Seju is good with Sumin e not good wit Seju? He considerate looking with Sumin in the circumstances of the death of her parents and in the aggression, apologizing for her daughter, but because for Seju and not to one of "his men" ?

In Chapter 26, when Sumin and Seju face off after the betrayal, Sumin tells her that if she was really drunk bodyguard would not leave her alone, (but if we suppose it is the same man who kidnapped Sumin, we know that night has not been involved because he wanted Seju went to bed with a man?)

I think between Sumin and Seju there was a great love, and that both have been frustrated, to the point of ruin each other's lives.I will assess the heart of Sumin her next moves:
Seju to say clearly that has feelings for Sunji (?)She could not tell her for fear (Seju is the president of the company).
Also it resists the control her sexual impulses until Sunji not be ready?

I would also like to know the parents of Sunji, they are dead? The link between these characters seem to have somewhat similar experiences of pain ...

last edited at Sep 26, 2015 5:58AM

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Sumin back from Seju because as Seju herself admits: "Was exhausted from no longer being able to give or receive any love.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

The last chapter puts things between Seju and Sumin in an even more dramatic than we had thought.
I wonder if it does not end up dramatically. I don't think Seju ever bad, but she lived very bad things, from mother to this strange family. I don't understand the role of the father, Sumin says he was present with her while Seju in chapter 26 says it is absent with her. Certainly, as is clear in one of the flashbacks, Seju had built her identity, and somehow her mental health thinking that Sumin is her family, and maybe she betrayed her because she felt left out for Sumin behavior. after the death of parents. I don't justify, I'm just thinking. I was surprised negatively at the last thoughts in Chapter 27. Seju never speaks of love, but of possession, to be used with each other. And it is very stressed the concept to the "day that we die." Now it is clear, after Sumin's aggression, Seju did this solemn promise, but it is clear that they have made their relationship toxic!
I agree with Halmoni, Sumin is trying to have a real relationship with Sunji that which having broken the Sumin's chain of destructive sexual and "forcing" Sumin to be a more loving person.
I hope that Seju recognize that Sumin can love and be loved again, and that let free.
Even Seju deserves love, but before throwing the only disappointment on her, I would say she has not chosen to have that mother, nor the family, it is not her fault if the parents of Sumin died, nor that man has harmed Sumin. She betrayed once, but it seems to me that she bought it to the end.
I hope Sumin fall in love with Sunji and can forgive Seju, maybe just forgiving and absolving Seju can look for herself to a better life. But sometimes love in life may come too late. At least for seju,it seems.
I think and wrote too much, I just hope it does not end in tragedy, the last words of Seju frightened.
(Thanks Halmoni for the translation)

last edited at Sep 24, 2015 6:37AM

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

27 is out. A heart attack! wow ...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I understand nothing of Korean, but already I laugh. Dad Seola with Teddy, ahh haaahh, lost something of his daughter ...
Seola is so happy every time hear or see Norae, so it should be love ...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Halmoni...you are the best...

Perhaps seju has always lied about the love of his father.
A father who controls it through the bodyguards? then this man is a brother /? or just a bodyguard.
Seju feels contempt turned to her mother as when Sumin told her disgust, that face...
Now maybe I can understand and is more credible, the fact that Seju did not go to bed with anyone else. SHe did not want to be like her mother ... (?)

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

oh my god!

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

http://pastebin.com/Wj1mixh4

No-rae is straight and she's gonna move to australia with Ji-hwan to find Yu-ji because the real pairing in FF is No-rae/Yu-ji

Thanks Halmoni!!
Ji-hwan is very good boy...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Well we can't read Halmoni's thoughts so I guess she will announce when new requests are welcomed.
(Thank you Halmoni!! <333!)
By the way @kimylly you were right it's Sumin's birthday next week, hahaha Sungji asked what Sumin usually gets on her b-day and she's like mm..cars? XD but she'll never ask her to buy anything like that. Can't wait for the next chapter +_+ Sungji and Seju's presents lol!

Thanks Halmoni, superfast!...
Before the birthday of Sumin, in truth I hope we see the second lesson kisses reached the car

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Thanks all of you guys for translation typesetting, overlay. ..
This chapter is really exciting and beautiful.
I hope norae and seola not employ much to understand that both feel the same...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Martian

I checked that page and It helped a lot. Thank you!

You're welcome, I'm glad it helped :)

mikasamikasa77

I'm a sentimentalist, my first kiss was really special to me;) ahhh haah, I expect things are handled too, I'm curious to see the reaction of seju...

I see ;) Sumin can be pretty harsh with Seju,so she'll tell her everything right away when Sumin understand that she is in love with Sungji. Seju gonna be super upset..poor babe +_+ Her reaction should be priceless and of course she'll try to do something about it, since it's obvious she is in love with Sumin, at least I really believe she is.

I also believe that Seju love Sumin.
Random thoughts and questions:
Seju asks if Sumin has other women, and the odd conversation in the office of Sumin with Sunji, I think, is because she wanted confirmation of what she had guessed.

Sumin instead, at least in what we have seen, does not ask if Seju have someone, but what if Seju one day have? If Seju or Sunji, would lay Sumin in the position to choose one or the other, I don't think that is so simple to Sumin definitely lose Seju. I wish the authors describing in the history, the fact that for many years Seju did not have any other relationship.
I misunderstood, or Seju Sumin and meet only at the hotel? Why? Seju does not live in the same city?
As always sorry for my English, at the moment I do not have time to improve it :(

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

mikasamikasa77

What you think of the kiss? I'm a bit disappointed that the first kiss Sunji happened in the office With Sumin have never had a real date. I do not know but I think things will take off after. And sumin? Who'll be calling after having taken back Sunji? We bet?

I'm super happy it finally happened
Why are you disappointed that it happened at the office? I think it has even more meaning that it happened at the place they are working - they first met in "Hello" studio after all. Speaking of dates, I believe Sumin and Sungji will be having a real date soon, next chapter maybe. You wanna bet with me that Sumin gonna cheat with Seju on Sungji? Yeah for now, since she have no other choice. But soon I can bet too that she'll tell Seju that she is in love with Sungji and don't want to meet up with her anymore and that's when the real fun will begin +_+
Seju+Sumin+Sungji

Bhumi same here, I'm happy for the whole week now XD

I'm a sentimentalist, my first kiss was really special to me;) ahhh haah, I expect things are handled too, I'm curious to see the reaction of seju...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Australia is relatively close to Corea, "occidental", "english" language, always a strong attraction to travel and study...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

As I always thought, Seola will exit with a million guys, but he fell in love twice Girl.
I do not think Yu-Ji was really bad, maybe she was jealous, her words are interpreted, I wonder if after the incident in Seol-in has ever spoken probably not: and is not this the reason that prompted seol -a to get the car and get norae home?
FF I missed and also the climate of the comments of you guys, often funny ...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

WDFS 23rd chapter is out and my heart stopped +_+ DAT kissing part aqwdhfjs I can't ~@_@~

What you think of the kiss? I'm a bit disappointed that the first kiss Sunji happened in the office With Sumin have never had a real date. I do not know but I think things will take off after. And sumin? Who'll be calling after having taken back Sunji? We bet?

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

41 is out!!!

last edited at Aug 16, 2015 10:09AM

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Thank you for clearing the stuff for us :) I was trying to translate Gaji's tweet today & got idea that she might be sick but wasn't sure XD I hope she'll get getter soon : )))
Halmoni like always thank you for your hard work <3!

Yes, Tank You Halmoni !!!!

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Tanks halmoni!!

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Thoughts on ch. 21:

Since Sungji, as far as we know, has little to no experience concerning being romantically intimate with others, I thought her reaction about Sumin initiating the kiss would be much stronger, like she'd be more bashful and red-faced yet she took it quite indifferently and kinda brushed off Sumin's advances. Since she's told Sumin she likes her 3 times already, I kinda had the impression that she'd be more willing to go for the smooch.

Sungji is a pure, innocent maiden. Her cuteness goes beyond just "OH TEAM MANAGER I LIEK U SOOOO MUCH TAKE ME NAO blusssssshhh". Considering how Sumin was asking for sex and not just a kiss, I thought her reaction was appropriate. Because Sungji is so inexperienced, she wants to be sure of her and Sumin's feelings before she does something that she might regret. She isn't stupid. And I literally died when she did the fox kiss thing sfdlkdjfewaepof

I don't like the behavior of Sumin, to Sejiu towards Sunji.
I understand that Sunji not been explained well about the fact that basically is a virgin, but because she is really a simple girl and pure and can not conceive of either sex divorced from love. Sumin who has much more experience but has the ability to talk to an angry teenager (justified you from death and the previous disappointment in love) would have to understand what she meant. I do not like that Sumin threw away the fox. Ugly. And I do not even like the relationship she has with Sejiu, if it's over it's over, we do not accept expensive gifts, a job, and to have sex when she wants, why? In the end no one should be the stage free of our pain. And I say this character that most prefer, as you can see from my avatar. I hope for a redemption.

last edited at Aug 1, 2015 6:02AM

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

20 Ch is out! Things move.