sisya
Image Comments 24 Feb 17:16
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014
48884431_p0

She's like: "Don't move, that boob is mine!"

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

making fun of virgin not sure that will sit well with otakus..

LOL

For Shirobako, Aoi x Yano is my headcanon.

Oh yes! Me too ~

Is Shirobako good? does anything happen or it's just subtext like Love Live? and talking about subtext, Renai Lab is also only subtext right?

I would say it's really good if you want to know more about the anime industry in Japan.
I have the impression to have secrets being revealed to me about how things work.
But definitely not yuri- I would say. There is no romance in it as far as I can see.
And to be honest, it's good like that.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

So, I am not alone feeling like I'm falling in love with No-rae character design...

You definitely aren't She's so lovely, cosy, and sweet. Could hug that type of girls for all eternity...

Now imagine if the author looks the same...hum hum...

sisya, you're such a tease! hehe, but in fact, I'm really curious who the author draws from herself - No-rae or Seo-la?

Hehehe, I asked myself the same question about the author;
From which perspective is she related to this love story, knowing that she might change roles and events so it's not "too personal"
In any case, there is really something in her way of drawing that is unique compared to manga..
It makes me fall under her spell ~ Ha...

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Well anyway thank you for indulging me, I had to get this out of my head. I feel this wonderful is a site and I hope no one will mind me sticking around.

Welcome on board!
Now that you say it, it effectively looks like a part of this manga's message is related to the importance people give to sex in a relationship. How something that is just an act, can create or destroy links between partners or friends, based on the personal meaning each gives to it.

Sacchi having sex because she is curious and doesn't really mind
Ruki, because she considers that it is an act of love or because she thinks it has to be done as she is in love.
Fue, because she feels forced to
Asuna, because she is craving for it
Remi, because she is bored or doesn't no what else to do with people?
Meru, because sex, in her mind, counterbalances her lack of self-esteem?
Maasa, still holding back...

Did I miss somebody?

Perso I want Maasa to get Meru. Would be fun to know if she is as bad in bed as she is with singing...

last edited at Feb 23, 2015 9:13PM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Lulu needs to be spanked for coming uninvited. I VOLUNTEER

last edited at Feb 23, 2015 7:07PM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

halmoni, with that new avatar I love you even more!!!

it's a shame, No-rae showed this smile to Ji-hwan instead of Seol-a. Not I'd even say it's crime. She has to compensate to Seo-la for that!

So, I am not alone feeling like I'm falling in love with No-rae character design...
Now imagine if the author looks the same...hum hum...

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

making fun of virgin not sure that will sit well with otakus..

LOL

For Shirobako, Aoi x Yano is my headcanon.

Oh yes! Me too ~

last edited at Feb 23, 2015 3:31PM

sisya
Image Comments 23 Feb 10:44
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

^
Hey hey hey! Recchuun, please give us more insights about what may lay behind the joke :}!

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Sacchan is as immature as Ruki. Mostly all characters are, except "maybe" Maasa, who is like blocking everything out.
Well, that's the title isn't it - The feelings we all must endure.
We're so used to yuri underage and unrealistic characters, we might expect too much from those young adults, who obviously still have a long way to go.

Ha.... things need to be learned in life, one way or another.

last edited at Feb 23, 2015 10:00AM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

By the way, is there a link between Cross Ange and Jinketsu no Maria? For some reason I have the same feeling of "despair" as far as those two main female characters are concerned.
Seems that this season, when the hero is female and that she shares the screen with other important male characters, she always ends up being a kind of idiot.
Only "Shirobako" is different (Thank God), but no yuri inside.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I was going to watch cross ange but then someone showed a male main character out of nowhere, and guess what? he shows up in the isle full of women and they're all curious about him ...so the yuri is fanservice and again the main atraction is a harem I guess, that's my view, I didn't actually watch it but ...nope, I don't have any interest anymore

I watched Cross Ange up to ep 10 or something like that, then I raged quit and never tried again.
The guy who shows up out of nowhere drags the entire anime into a pathetic damsel in distress trop each time he appears. He also always ends up with his face on her crotch; this being a forced joke used all over the anime. At the beginning you've got hope, then the whole thing just turns as a massive yuri killer.

Happy to know it will end soon. Good riddance.

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 7:43PM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

God, may this guy be abducted by aliens already.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I hope this is a lie. I hope this is just a nightmare and that next week, we will wake up.

last edited at Feb 22, 2015 12:39PM

sisya
Image Comments 22 Feb 09:04
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014
Bmteb-qcaaaxkiy.png%20large

^ Maybe the sleeve is actually behind the big fluffy "epaulette".

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Yeah, the sex was great, but...
Can we please take a moment to appreciate Nico-chan's graceful way of sleeping in pages 3, 10 and 19?

Lol!
Her fingers are seriously lock in this position.
Without you, I would have missed it.
The way Nozomi leads this couple is so wonderful that I forgot to check the rest.

sisya
Image Comments 21 Feb 05:31
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014
Bmteb-qcaaaxkiy.png%20large

Fabulous. Looks like the scenery takes over and dictates the mood.

sisya
Image Comments 20 Feb 04:34
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I think I'm in love with this author or something.

sisya
Image Comments 19 Feb 19:14
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014
Tumblr_njz4brhoit1tjyeywo1_1280

^Yep! Happy New Year. Good occasion to hug my Chinese girlzzz :}

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Wow, MakixNico peaceful daily life.
The best of the best. :}

sisya
Image Comments 18 Feb 04:41
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014
Uzurin_zpsaed3c9a2

sweet!!

sisya
Lily Love discussion 17 Feb 20:41
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

It's kinda hard to take this manga seriously with all these silly names. Donut, Jigsaw, Ice, P'man, P'Golf.
I'm not making fun of it or anything but it's just a little funny to me.

Are the names also translated, instead of being given as they should be pronounced?
Like having "Real Princess chan" instead of "Maki (真姫) chan" in Love lives.
??

I haven't read the original (i.e in Thai), but those names are likely in the original, too. They are nicknames.

Thai people use nicknames almost exclusively when referring to their friends or acquaintances. In other words, we rarely use real names unless referring to a total stranger or in formal environment/occasions. I had a friend named "Sarawadee" (a very pretty name) and everyone simply called her "Sara" (pronounced very differently from Western name "Sarah", however).

Nicknames can be anything - fruits, sports, tangible things, intangible things, characteristics, onomatopoeia. They will sound highly silly to you. Unfortunately, no matter how fancy their real Thai names could have been, in settings such as university, they will hardly be mentioned.

Thanks for the information.
I personally do not find them silly, but was trying to figure out how they come like that.
That's interesting he, now I'm wondering if friends pick the nickname for you or you tell them how to call you?

sisya
Lily Love discussion 17 Feb 17:43
Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

It's kinda hard to take this manga seriously with all these silly names. Donut, Jigsaw, Ice, P'man, P'Golf.
I'm not making fun of it or anything but it's just a little funny to me.

Are the names also translated, instead of being given as they should be pronounced?
Like having "Real Princess chan" instead of "Maki (真姫) chan" in Love lives.
??

last edited at Feb 17, 2015 5:45PM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

God... we've finally reached the point where the story could turn into fluff mode, but nah...
Drama, drama is pilling up !

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

How to call your lover: "honey", "darling", "baby"?
No.
"Yuri cat" - http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/inugami_san_and_nekoyama_san_ch08#7
"Yuri kitty cat".