Forum › Posts by Stry

Stry
Okuchu discussion 12 Oct 01:28
joined Oct 3, 2013

... Is this from an anime?

Man, that was kinda hot~

It's from a horror game series: Project Zero, better known as Fatal Frame outside of Japan. Essentially, you walk around a haunted location and take photos of ghosts/spirits in an attempt to exercise them using a special camera "magically" designed to do so...I believe it was called Camera Obscura. The plot usually involves some kind of cult-like ritual which will result in calamity and mass killings if it isn't performed. I think this particular doujin is based on the second game of the series: The Crimson Butterfly, since it's the only one I remember having (twin) sisters. By the way, to date, the are 4 games in total that are available on home consoles. I think there was also one (or a few) that were on handheld devices, both for gaming and non-gaming.

As you could tell, I could be wrong about some of the particular subjects; usually those that have passive phrases such as "I think" or "I believe." I recommend verifying (and reading into the game itself if not play it) afterwords.

Also, I type too much for my own good.

EDIT: Information recalled from some 1-2 years ago...so all the more reason to check afterwords.

last edited at Oct 12, 2013 1:38AM

Stry
joined Oct 3, 2013

The drama just shot up again...

joined Oct 3, 2013

The setup for page 25 was perfect. XD
But it seriously won't have that tag because of it alone, right?

joined Oct 3, 2013

That credits page...is one hell of a teaser...

Stry
joined Oct 3, 2013

"Life is indeed something beyond our control."

I will now use that line when I make a stupid mistake.

Stry
joined Oct 3, 2013

Yeah, I've read Concerto a few times before though I didn't know that it was from the same author. When I first came up with the idea, I was just basing it off of one similarity which, as I now know, could be found in almost any manga.

EDIT: Also, "Why is this cat rectangular?" MUST BE NYAN CAT! YES! THAT SONG WILL STAY IN YOUR HEAD FOREVER!!! ...And now it will stay in my head as well...

last edited at Oct 9, 2013 7:37PM

joined Oct 3, 2013

Another yuri series has been translated? These should keep me occupied for a good amount of time. :D

joined Oct 3, 2013

Too damn cute...that is all that needs to be said.

joined Oct 3, 2013

ookkaayy~ O.o.
Is that even possible?.

It's Touhou; anything's possible.

ANYWAYS, I'm scared to actually read this, not because of the comments (though they do support my fears) but because of the title and natural human reproduction...then again, it IS Touhou... I guess I'll take a leap for yuri faith.

EDIT: Not as heart-wrenching as I though, still is though. I actually thought that it would be the other way around since it would follow the (canon?) timeline.

last edited at Oct 9, 2013 4:58AM

Stry
joined Oct 3, 2013

When I first read this, I thought the art looked familiar. Then someone mentioned that it looked like sankarea and I had to agree. Yet I'm only finding out now that they were actually different artists.
Either way, I still like both of them...even though I haven't read them in about a year or so.

joined Oct 3, 2013

The snickers commercial came to mind when i read this:

Mana: "Rikka, Let me hug you!"
Rikka: "What!? Why!?"
Mana: "Cause you're not calm when you're jealous!"
Hugs Rikka
Mana: "Happy?"
Rikka: Flustered "Happy."

last edited at Oct 4, 2013 3:50AM

joined Oct 3, 2013

I thought that yellow thing between the top panels of page 9 was on my screen...
Anyways, the waitress' reaction to makoto's singing XD