Forum › Posts by Asturaetus

Asturaetus
An end... 03 Jan 13:00
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

With there being an aftwerword ... is it safe to assume that the chapters are from the tankoubon? If so can we get the extras (cover, index, etc.).

please [pleading in dogeza]

last edited at Jan 3, 2014 1:01PM

Asturaetus
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

an orgy in the end kills the romantic mood a little, and it's great that in the previus chapter there was the drama with the intolerant friend, and now they are all good and happy

And that is something I did not understand - what happened regarding their punishment - the exclusion from the club activities and why was it necessary for the teacher to withdraw from the school? Plot development of screen?

Maybe I should simply file it as pron (doesn't have to make sense - it is all about sex scenes).

Asturaetus
Need Profile Picture! 01 Oct 11:47
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

You mean the message "must be in between 1 Byte and 61440 Bytes"? That is a max file size of 60KB.

Just use any image editing software (GIMP, Paint or whatever) and reduze the size of your profile pic to a reasonable resolution or if the source is an uncompressed image convert it jpg.

last edited at Oct 1, 2013 11:49AM

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Just for the record:
Suggested the removal of the complete tag. I have the tankoubon raws here and it has 8 chapters. The 7th was never translated by Horobi no Michi.

The one named chapter 7 here - is actually the 8th.

(Aditionally there is a oneshot bundled with the series - but it doesn't seem to be connected to the story.)

Asturaetus
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

I like how the author integrated the first and second chapter into the storyline. - Mayu witnessing Mika "helping" that married woman and Mika's past. - At the beginning I thought these were just episodic and had no significance for the story.

last edited at Aug 12, 2013 6:46AM

Asturaetus
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

You mean the part on the credits page about canceling the wedding was just a troll by the scanlators?

That is the thing - I can only presume - because it was after the 'fin' and it was definitely not one of the numbered pages.
Usually if you place your credits on one of the regular pages you don't go out of your way to relabel it a credit page.

That is why I said it was rather confusing.

Edit: Ok - after rereading it I am sure it is made up - these feet - it's the same panel used as on page 11.

last edited at Aug 8, 2013 5:48PM

Asturaetus
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Little surprised at the end - thought it would be one of those typical oneshots ending in regret.

One other thing:
I usually like these little parodies the scanlators tend to make on the credit pages - but here it was a little too confusing because there was no real distinction - hinting that this was not a part of the story anymore.

Asturaetus
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Typing so much text and in the end our positions aren't that different. You just focused on my examples rather than the underlying point.

We just applied different definitions of omnipotence:
"A deity is able to do anything that it chooses to do." vs "A deity is able to do anything that is in accord with its own nature."

The only thing I wanted to express was that her options are limited. That she is not almighty. Like I said any interaction with the world outside of ... you called it her 'function' (the extermination of witches) ... is not possible for her. Therefore the comparison with a natural law affecting that one specific aspect of the world rather than a god. Even though it actually does not matter what one chooses to call it.

And to finally come back to the starting point of this discussion: with her being in such a form there is simply no confrontation (or any interaction) possible between Nanoha and Madoka. Therefore even this whole power comparison thing was essentially useless. ^^

With the plot as it is now the only chance I see for us witnessing Madoka again is Nanoha becoming a witch herself and Madoka miraculously ascending - but if that is really how the story will go - we will see. Maybe they just plainly revive her even though that would be rather anti-climatic. ^^

last edited at Jul 28, 2013 3:54AM

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Ah it's the author of Witch Hunter Hunt - and here I was wondering why that witch's design looked awful familiar.

Asturaetus
300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

Of course Nanoha isn't really a devil - that is just a nickname by the fans with her being an enormous powerhouse and the references to Gundam's white devil.

I understand that you are rather fond of the character Madoka but putting that aside why should it matter?

If it is just for the sheer sake of a power comparison - Madoka's physical form isn't much to talk about and I disagree with your point that her final form is omnipresent, omnipotent nor omniscient. She was portrayed being a formless existence with her only affecting the world via her granted wish in eradicating all witches from past, present and future. Therefore passively changing the timeline.

If one had to compare her to a known concept I would say she is like a natural law prohibiting the existence of witches. And why should Nanoha care about something that can't in any form interact with her?

If Madoka in fact were really an omniscient and omnipotent being she would have had endless options which were never portrayed.
How about for example...
- preventing all misery ever from happening (or for a specific one: at least her friends from dying)
- solve the universes energy problem which made Kyuubey scheme necessary
- ban Kyuubey's existence
- give herself a physical form and live her life together with Homura

last edited at Jul 27, 2013 6:12PM