Forum › Posts by Amanda9708

Amanda9708
joined Jun 14, 2013

The art is amazing and beautiful, but the story is so stupid. Seriously, badly written.

joined Jun 14, 2013

Like can't y'all just release all the chapters instead of dragging it out for so long. Like god damn rip the fucking band aid.

Because they're obviously done with all 37 chapters and just stingily storing it somewhere and waiting for you to lose your shit before releasing each chapter.

Pfft. Please.

It hurts.

joined Jun 14, 2013

Seriously if this is gonna have some fucking het shit or ending I'm done. Like can't y'all just release all the chapters instead of dragging it out for so long. Like god damn rip the fucking band aid.

Amanda9708
Lily Love discussion 29 Mar 15:17
joined Jun 14, 2013

Can someone pls explain what the hell that shit meant that's covered in black text? Like wtf I hope none of the stories I'm reading go that route.

Amanda9708
Yuri☆Kome discussion 27 Mar 23:37
joined Jun 14, 2013

The art is pretty and satisfying, wish I can say the same about the plot writing. It's pretty decent for yuri comedy nbd manga. Just left me with low expectations for any future updates.

joined Jun 14, 2013

Lol that was stupid.

Amanda9708
joined Jun 14, 2013

Happy Ending is the perfect example of horseshit. I hate whoever made that garbage after reading it. Serious waste of time. As being an only yuri reader (sometimes yaoi if theres nothing else tho that gets boring) I've only read the yuri chapter in this manga. Yeah it broke my heart for her (likely) unrequited love for her friend but it also definitely inspired me, no matter how many times I've seen the same formulas with yuri, it just never gets old for me. That's why I can already tell this manga will be pure shit if it does without yuri. I don't think I've ever read a het manga fully and yet I find it so predictable and dull. The only genre that truly perfects a manga is yuri, yuri action, yuri drama, yuri horror, etc. without the yuri what's the point? After reading and searching for as much as I can, it's hard not to feel strongly about it. Yuri FTW always and forever.

joined Jun 14, 2013

Booooo....this was a betrayal. Writers should know and understand the definition of real yuri.

Amanda9708
joined Jun 14, 2013

As awesome as this story was written and drawn, I've only read it once as it left such a depressing feeling within me. It'd be torturing myself to reread such sadness.

Amanda9708
joined Jun 14, 2013

Kinda lame no kiss for moe and mizuki after all that. Like come on already.

Amanda9708
joined Jun 14, 2013

ugghh feels too weird [not whining about shipping bullshit]

last edited at Sep 9, 2015 4:34PM

Amanda9708
joined Jun 14, 2013

Why wish a bad end for the "nice guy" or just wishing for yuri end....ummm cause if I wanted het I would just read the other millions out there already published. God damn the struggles of being an only yuri fan is painful. Is it really so bad to just want millions of yuri out there but is forced to wait. Yesh. Yeah that extra page the author left sucked balls. Boo.

Amanda9708
joined Jun 14, 2013

When's the next update? Rereading this makes me want more and hope that it won't get cancelled. I love the art, writing, and authors past work. Can I donate to them? Would it help?

joined Jun 14, 2013

I really don't like that guy. I'm sure you all know his only point is being "the guy" to make her jealous or try to hook up with one of the main girls. It's gonna be pretty irritating seeing this guy flirt every time a new chapter comes out. You might as well spit all over our yuri hearts having a main male in a yuri manga. Shame on you. Torturing us like this is inhuman of you. #disappointed

joined Jun 14, 2013

I'm glad this manga is cancelled. Just by the two last chapters I can tell this work was written with no feeling or skills. Just garbage that should be deleted and forgotten.

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 8:21PM

Amanda9708
Citrus discussion 01 Mar 07:33
joined Jun 14, 2013

Holy shit this has got to be the worst chapter that has come out. Seriously, i'm so disappointed with the art and "plot". LIke what the fuck is wrong with the author or team that made that shit? They need some fucking practice, need to take time reading real fucking yuri, or at least read these fucking comments to see what we yuri fans like. But no, it's like they give no fucks and don't even try. And after what seems like ages, they put out just GARBAGE. They need to stop this shit and take a new turn or they're just a disgrace from yuri genre. Goddamn how frustrating. All I want is some well written yuri. Is that so much to ask for? Jesus fucking Christ. Just dumb cause now I have to wait soo long for another chapter that may be worse or just little better. How can they do this to us? I'd donate money if that'd mean writers would start putting out better written shit. Fuck.

joined Jun 14, 2013

Is it over yet? God damn, I am so disappointed in the author (who I usually like) for writing such a badly plotted manga. Seriously this was only meant to make the readers feel angry and like shit.

joined Jun 14, 2013

The author can go fuck themself since she/he obviously wants all yuri fans to kill themselves with this horseshit of a yuri managa...what the fuck tho...my heart can't take it and I hope there's a good fucking ending for ruki, fue, and massa

Amanda9708
joined Jun 14, 2013

Fuck this roller coaster shit >:\

Amanda9708
Happy End discussion 09 Sep 12:33
joined Jun 14, 2013

Okay now that I know that the fucking ending was with the sister and the dude, I just want to say fuck you to the author of this piece of shit. The author sucks ass as a person and I hope dies a slow painful shitty death. That's what I want to happened to the author cause this manga was a slap in my fucking face once again for like the 10th time. Please stop making shit that's labeled yuri not be yuri. They fucked this up pretty bad, putting fucking HET in there!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!! FUCK THIS!!!!

Amanda9708
Happy End discussion 08 Sep 22:26
joined Jun 14, 2013

I'm so fucking confused. Is this NTR or no? Did they sisters get married or did the sister marry that dumb fuck dude? They didn't really say what the relationship between who is and plus the chapter after eight didn't help at all either.

Amanda9708
joined Jun 14, 2013

If you read only the yuri chapters, it makes the whole manga depressing. Which is what I did and now I feel hopeless. I really feel for Aoi. Also het can suck my hypothetical dick. .......- yuri ftw

Amanda9708
Mama Mama discussion 20 Aug 20:37
joined Jun 14, 2013

Okay I get why the story went the way it went and how it's realistic of gays in Japan, but still that felt like such a slap in the face.

Amanda9708
joined Jun 14, 2013

Even though this manga was a huge pile a shit, lets take a moment and thank whoever to be glad this shit is done with. The art is really good but I could have came up with a way better story plot wise than this garbage.

Amanda9708
joined Jun 14, 2013

I just finished reading chapter 14 so sorry if i spoil
I see this more as a yuri since from the beginning Gaku has done all this "possibilities" thing to keep Yukari in her life and safe (well trying). Plus once she finally got see her after reliving her childhood in a completely different way several times, she did not hold back kissing her. From what i've read this seems to be her only motive is to just be with Yukari. Idk i don't usually get high hopes but come on i know im not the only one hoping a good ending with gaku and yukari. I bet Gaku wants this too.....i feel bad for her.. she has gone through so much for her goal but still i hope she doesn't give up.