Forum › Posts by risingstar3110

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Being an adorable loli is a sin..

But damn, so this is how a battle between a yandere, a lolicon and a siscon looked like. Unfortunately the worst of them got to her first.

last edited at Jun 8, 2016 5:43PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Catgirl research complete when? D:

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The psycho girl and the girl who thinks she's worthless... I ship it.

Kinda interesting pairing you have there... Between the chosen and the unchosen one. But will need lots of development for it to work

Easiest step is if the psycho girl was handicapped some what. Lost a leg, or going blind.

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 12:21AM

risingstar3110
Water Depth discussion 31 May 16:21
joined Feb 15, 2013

Man, I was teared up over this.

On one hand it was a so freaking beautiful love story. On the other, I realised how pathetic I am when my mind kept being occupied about how troublesome it will be to marry a girl like Fuyo.

It's like the moment when you realise how much your heart was rotten by the harsh real world, and how little trust you still have in true love

joined Feb 15, 2013

I thought it was a good ending?

The pachinko said it all, Chihi got the jack-pot that day.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Reread this. And this manga should have ended in chapter 4... It would have been such a excellent series then...

Just like Morishita said, the remaining chapters have "I have to write manga" all over it. The author completely lost his/her charm that made the manga so great during first few chapters

last edited at May 31, 2016 3:44PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

There is an Japanese Strike Witches TCG coming up in next (probably few months) on DMM btw. The same hosting website as Kancolle.

Currently there a pre-registration gacha giving the chance of S+ rank card. So try if you are a fan of the franchise, you can get it

(for those novice on getting through DMM, going to this link: http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial:_Proxy_Connection, notice under "Option 1: Editing DMM Cookie's Region Flag", then under "Using Cookie to browse DMM", I recommend downloading the "gakada's specialsied extension", add it into your Chrome Extension. The link of the game is here http://www.dmm.com/netgame/social/-/gadgets/=/app_id=463345/. You can just use yours or a clone facebook to create your DMM account)

last edited at May 30, 2016 4:29PM

risingstar3110
Image Comments 25 May 09:22
joined Feb 15, 2013

Is it weird that every time I request to upload an image, it takes like a whole year for it to be uploaded?

No sarcasm intended. It really took roughly 6-12 months. Like are there 280361263 requests of images, and Mod only can do like 10 times each week or something like that? Or do they have to go and contact and ask for permission, before finally can put it on?

How does the system work?

last edited at May 25, 2016 9:28AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Which one is older? I guess the long hair seemed to be a bit more mature?

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Are they... twins?

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Was it Yuki x Yuri or Yuki x Kurumi (Gakkou Gurashi) in the extra sketching page?

risingstar3110
Desk War discussion 12 May 23:15
joined Feb 15, 2013

Too many possibilities:
a) maybe she just imagined it all
b) maybe it's real, the stationary is alive, and the whole point of desk war, was for her to buy the lcd tablet thingy which will eliminate the need of erasing. Meanwhile give a double take on real world conflict and about how meaningless they are. But now she is starving because she ran out of money to buy food
c) or they really impregnate her, lead to the double meaning of "the deadline is coming"...

Good job, Dowman, you just create a litmus test to test how screwed up your reader head is.

last edited at May 12, 2016 11:19PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Yeah, all teachers should interview their pupils about their sexual habits, for the sake of social studies.

It's the whole politically correct thingy by the exact meaning of the words. Because during social study in the past, there are many things that not only non-ethical by the letter of the laws, but could cause serious trauma later to the tested subject. However without someone sacrifice and try it out, we will never know or confirm in the first place.

So it's a grey area really. Yes, if you ask 20 politician and 20 scientists, they will all tell you that "No, it's a wrong thing to do". But if you can assure them 100% that they won't have to face social backlash/ consequences, my suspicion is the answer will move to the 50-50 mark, just like most politican/scientist/psychologists have done in the past. Not because they are unethical. But because their moral compass is different

(Since this is just a lighthearted fiction story , i guess the more appropriate answer is "who care". But I guess you really want to debate on that topic)

last edited at May 12, 2016 10:51PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Still, even for the sake of research, teachers are not supposed to ask questions to their students about sex.

Part of the teacher training is warning you about not sexualizing your students and put the proper distance between you and them. That kind of topic should be reserved to a sex ed lecture where there's no ambiguity.

The situation here, with a teacher talking about sexual practices alone with a student is borderline creepy and were it not fiction, akin to sexual harassment.

That is just from Western culture stand point I believe . In Asia or Japan in particular, putting a power distance with your students apparently is part of the job. Like you can't be too friendly with students, and normally have to act to be student models.

Hence on talking about sex, I believe in Japan and Asia alike, sex education is rather limited. And home room teacher tends to be the one who will be trained to handle student private issues, like relationship, sex or family problem. Of course they will have to act cool like cucumber on those issues just to get students opened up

last edited at May 12, 2016 10:29PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Oh an important detail that may be missed in this new chapter:

Vampire-chan did suck blood from people once before. And The one who vampire-chan sucked blood from, most likely was her sister, probably resulted in some scar even. That's why her twin always button up her collar, and the only time she does not, she is emphasised on wearing a choker with a cross to cover/protect her neck.

last edited at May 12, 2016 2:35AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Is it just me, or there is no ounce of romance between vampire-chan and the teacher?

I means normally these sort of manga will slide down to harem fast. But i guess having sensei not acting like a 15 years old boy do distinguish a clear line between teacher-student relationship and romance.

Which is a good thing btw. Especially if the whole nib-nib actually has sexual innuendo for vampire. Hmm twincest or yuki-onna

last edited at May 12, 2016 2:12AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Repeat!! Repeat!!The glorious color pages and chapter 26 just confirmed that it gonna Bocchi x Sotoka.

Focus the attention on Aru x Nako now. I repeat. Focus your attention on Aru x Nako now!!

last edited at May 10, 2016 8:28AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

These two supposed to be sister ships through. So maybe pseudo incest?

eeeh by that merit, almost every kancolle pairing is pseudo-incest -- unless the artist makes a purposeful reference to it being incesty, it doesn't really count.

Not entirely, any pairing involve Kaga (Akagi x Kaga and Kaga x Zuikaku) are not. So yeah despite similar dress, Kaga and Akagi are not sisters (ship)

And I checked the canon source, Ashigara do address their oldest "sister" as Myouko nee-san (while others like Mamiya with just Mamiya-san). So she probably would have addressed Nachi as Nachi nee-san as well

last edited at May 10, 2016 3:27AM

joined Feb 15, 2013

Haha, reread it and this one is a legend!!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

When will Fate and Nanoha will finally come out of closet, I wonder.

joined Feb 15, 2013

These two supposed to be sister ships through. So maybe pseudo incest?

risingstar3110
Image Comments 08 May 17:08
risingstar3110
Custom Maid discussion 08 May 05:36
joined Feb 15, 2013

Hmm... if Masaki can master everything after one night....

.. wouldn't that mean, after the first night of awkwardness, Yuu's second night with Masaki gonna be mind-blowing amazing?

last edited at May 8, 2016 5:42AM

risingstar3110
New Game discussion 05 May 21:08
joined Feb 15, 2013

In all seriousness about shipping front, Aoba only have 2 in her "harem": the original ship with Kou (Vol 1 cover, the admired senpai, 1st girl win and such) and Hifumin (whom the two have been sharing colour page with).

Of course her ship with Kou also share the love triangle with Rin. Which made obvious in vacation arc

last edited at May 5, 2016 9:08PM

risingstar3110
New Game discussion 05 May 14:40
joined Feb 15, 2013

Man, if that is not a date, I don't know what is....

Great chemistry too, those two

last edited at May 5, 2016 8:59PM