Yay!! Mommy approves xD

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Yuri + vampire + harem = perfect :P
Nana as legal wife xD

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Just counting the days until we get that Yuri tag.

I think they need to do more than that switching of candies to get that tag..I've been patiently waiting..xD

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

"This one. It's not a one shot. I've read the Japanese version until chapter 5 until they stopped doing the Japanese translations on comico. The original is in chinese but it seemed to stop for some reason."

I've read this somewhere and just copy pasted.xD

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Lust heals everything. It's the answer to all our needs. Sex sex sex and let's talk later or maybe not, let's just have sex all day all night. Lol hell yes, this is some kind of healing story. What a great plot. Haha

I haven't tried make-up sex with my gf. I'm gonna try it for sure..Haha but for minor arguments only, cheating's not included XD

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

this is the problem when the author gave a side character, a solid backstory and more interesting subplot than the main characters. the sex scenes is just full-blown fanservice. it's not even romantic LOL this chapter is like something you will find in a lemon fanfiction.

I just feel like they have changed the writer or something. It's surprised me to see a decent writer who was capable of creating such an interesting supporting character failed to develop the main protagonists. Sumin and Sungji fought and made up just like kids. The sex scene was way too unromantic to the point in which I found it hard to watch, like both side were trying a little way too hard to throw themselves at each other. Seju and Sumin's sex scene in the last chapter of the second arc seemed to be more meaningful than this one.

Sumin x Sungji's relationship/love for each other centers around sexual gratification xD this is the reason why I was rooting for Seju. her love for Sumin has emotional attachment not just all about lust. which is a very good reason why Seju x Sumin is more deeper than what Sumin x Sungji might ever be.

I actually didn't like Seju at first. but she's the type of character that just grows on you. especially, after her backstory and history with Sumin was being revealed. Sungji is just a badly written character. she doesn't have any complex nor interesting backstory. other than being Sumin's lover, she doesn't have any stories to tell. she can't stand alone as the protagonist. she has to rely to Sumin or Seju to have any relevance in WDTFS.

I'm really trying/forcing myself to like Sungji from the start. I don't hate her tbh but I don't really know what to like about her. :/

She's an angel, a goddess..such a cutie blonde trying to find about love..But that's just a cliche protagonist that you can find in every romance story..I hope there's more to her since the story is not finished yet..I second that her relevance to the story has not that big impact up to now imo..

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I'm hoping that Sungji will use Sumin as her sex buddy for 10 years, and then move on with a new girl.

This will be the most satisfying "end" for me xD

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I'm a hardcore Yuri fan but damn..The yaoi part is much more interesting in this story..lol

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Fucking cliffhanger xD

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I'm waiting for the mom to open the door..since in most anime/manga, they don't really lock doors or locks don't exist..

Good thing it didn't happen tho..xD

LustGreed
Image Comments 28 Nov 09:08
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015
[akni105]%20720635442115125249-1

I don't think it's creepy to own a dakimakura xD coz I have one..lol

LustGreed
Image Comments 28 Nov 08:42
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

It is the best among all lesbian movies imo. Tho it was recently ranked first in LGBT films but I can't say among LGBT since I haven't watched any gay films yet.

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 8:44AM

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Before I finish reading, I scrolled up and double check if there's an "angst" tag..lol

last edited at Nov 21, 2016 10:14AM

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Yeah, I know..xD well, people arespeculating that it could be the "twist" at the end where most readers would flip table while others would throw those confetto..xD and I'm the latter tbh haha

I think all of the three characters are nice their own way. I just believe there is more substance between Seju and Sumin's relationship.
I think Sumin and Sungji are pretty different to work in the longterm. Besides, Dawoon seems to represent that Sungji could move on from Sumin. And I think, even if she is a healer type of person, she would end up being messed up near Sumin instead of helping her.
So far, the story is almost over, and there is not a "Dawoon" for Seju. She's always about Sumin.

But there could be Seju and just Seju alone who's fully functional and happy with her life even without Sumin. <3
And I don't think the story or life in general is about judging "oh, these two are not meant to last" or "these two are too broken to be fix" etc etc but as long as people can work it out together, forgive and leave the past behind and learn from it, everything will be all right. I think that would be "healing". Where she's able to end up with either Sungji or Seju or none could be a possibility imo.

last edited at Nov 18, 2016 12:21PM

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

In Sumin x Seju convo in latest chapter, Seju commented that Sumin has never cried so much before with break ups and but she corrected Seju that she did and it was during the first one. And that was from their break up.(and yeah, we didn't get to see it lol) and from the start, I'm pretty sure that this is blackxblonde ending.xD

Note how I said "SEEN" --- and yeah, we all knew it but I guess a lot of people fooled themselves into hoping Sumin would reciprocate that Seju love she's been getting for 10 yrs

Yeah, I know..xD well, people arespeculating that it could be the "twist" at the end where most readers would flip table while others would throw those confetto..xD and I'm the latter tbh haha

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Sumin crying, I think she will realize she loves Sungji and won't want to lose what she had. We've never seen her cry for Seju EVER. I don't think team blonde is done yet, in fact I think they might be end game after all, how disappointing.

In Sumin x Seju convo in latest chapter, Seju commented that Sumin has never cried so much before with break ups and but she corrected Seju that she did and it was during the first one. And that was from their break up.(and yeah, we didn't get to see it lol) and from the start, I'm pretty sure that this is blackxblonde ending.xD

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Nope, sorry..she's my first and I'm her first..it's nothing like Sumin-Sungji..coz we're more like Sumin-Seju and we're taking different route from them tho which we are both thankful for..

I see. :D thanks for the reply.
I believe reconciling a broken relationship is more meaningful than starting a new.

It always depends with people involve and their state of mind. Everything is case-to-case basis. What applies to some doesn't apply to all. :)

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

She answered, "it's not your second chance. it's OUR second chance." She also told me to stop reading wdtfs already xD but of course, I won't stop reading it.lol

If you happened to cheat on her with your first love, I would love to hear a little bit more about it since it can be used as a reference for wdtfs.. (You may ignore this post.)

Nope, sorry..she's my first and I'm her first..it's nothing like Sumin-Sungji..coz we're more like Sumin-Seju and we're taking different route from them tho which we are both thankful for..

Oh, you're quite lucky, no offense, I'm sorry if I say anything unapproriate :) but I've read alot of bad comments about Seju, calling her names while saying cheating is horrible and unforgivable and to them there shoul be no second chance :) cuz it's hard to trust again and they hurt us once then they could hurt us again, some sort like that :)
I love all three characters but when I read half of the chapters, if I would choose, I want Seju to end up with Sumin. I don't take sides or anything but I want wdtfs to spprove that even when you cheated but if you're still sincerely love someone, you still deserve a second chance and to be forgiven then happy again. But I guess wdtfs is not that type of story, the type of giving hopes and humanity, it's more about twists and cheating and emotional tortures :)))))

No offence taken. :) And yes, I'm so blessed and lucky. We don't even consider the cheating part as a bad/sour memory. We're just really thankful and happy for what we have right now.

Horrible and unforgivable my ass.lol Maybe they're people with high moral standards who don't sin at all xD aiming for heaven or place higher than that if there is.lol

And I'm full of hope that this manga wouldn't turn out into some dramatic tortures for the readers where characters die at the end just for the sake of drama.(so fed up with les movies with awful endings lol) I'd love to see where everyone are strong and mature enough to move forward. I don't really care much who ends up with whom as long as they're all happy.

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

She answered, "it's not your second chance. it's OUR second chance." She also told me to stop reading wdtfs already xD but of course, I won't stop reading it.lol

If you happened to cheat on her with your first love, I would love to hear a little bit more about it since it can be used as a reference for wdtfs.. (You may ignore this post.)

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

She also told me to stop reading wdtfs already xD but of course, I won't stop reading it.lol

Lol I think other people have tried this before, me included. But this story is not something that can be easily dropped. Especially because the ending is not predictable.

In Sumin's situaiton though, It seems like she physically can't give Seju a second chance. It's a two ending word, she was so in love with Seju and that was why she got so hurt over it too.
Not to mention her parents dying and mole guy situation.

Some wounds are just too deep that it takes lifetime to heal..just hoping they would be able to cast everything aside soon and move on so all of them will be happy..and alive..xD

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

After reading the latest chapter..

I called my gf and thanked her for giving me another chance after cheating on her because not every people could get it even if they try their very hardest..
(And I am crying so much over the phone)

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I just woke up from a bad dream, and seeing your comments, looks like reading this won't help me calm down..I'll just read this one later..:3

LustGreed
Ai☆biki discussion 26 Oct 09:32
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I was suppose to eat my dinner..but changed my mind..kinda good when you're on a diet..XD

LustGreed
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Damn it Eli!! Such a useless lesbian..xD

last edited at Oct 21, 2016 12:03PM

LustGreed
Sisters discussion 10 Oct 02:01
Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Lol the artist is too lazy thinking names..