I love it!!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Got my hopes up for nothing :(

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

God this artist's art is amazing. Looking forward to seeing more from them!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This manga can be almost uncomfortably relatable/realistic at times.

That's why it's awesome. I'd like to see few more like this, in fact.

There are some SK manhwa's that are sort of like this, but they tend to have more family drama or love triangles instead of just problems between the couple.

Absolutely agree with this, I much prefer issues like this than the constantly forced love triangles *cough*citrus

Yeah definitely, I meant it as a compliment since this is one of the first times I have cringed so hard in relating to it lol. Makes it hard to read at times cause I relate too much but that's what I love about it.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

so many good series updates yesss

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

lmao I was digging it soooo hard god this is good

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This manga can be almost uncomfortably relatable/realistic at times.

last edited at Jun 8, 2019 1:55PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Subtle feet placement there, I wonder who this is for lmao

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This is nearing perfection. 10/10 better than Knack babeh a true mastahpiece

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Cheesy, cute, adorable, I mean this is just the perfect diabetes dose I need amidst exam season. Praise the (demon) lord.

AnimexObsession
Gyarin discussion 05 Jun 10:24
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Really like this artist's art, isn't afraid of drawing some thiccness, wouldn't mind seeing more from them!

last edited at Jun 5, 2019 10:25AM

AnimexObsession
Image Comments 05 Jun 10:20
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014
P4cpj2p

@Krayos13 lmao where have you seen that before?

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

lmao can't even remember reading this 2 and a half years back, still enjoy it though 10/10

AnimexObsession
Purple discussion 01 Jun 19:55
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

a bit of cheese cringe with the while color thing let's mix em, but ey, still cute as hell

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Huh. I'm not really sure what to make of those last two pages.

Sounds to me like she's slowly losing it. At first I thought that one panel was a camera, but I think it's a lamp she's staring upto... But damn that turned bitter really unexpectedly for me.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I was not prepared for the feels.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I don't understand what happened here but it was pretty gay

What more is there to understand?

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

When Nekozaki finally entered the room lmao I laughed out loud

AnimexObsession
Secret Play discussion 17 May 22:58
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This is kinda like me reading this in front of my mom on dinner table

lmao mood

AnimexObsession
VAMPEERZ discussion 17 May 22:41
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Because the argument was about "loss". Some of them had lost pretty everyone in their family and it didn't particularly make them suicidal (or at least not that they showed it). Additional decades or centuries wouldn't change much about that as everyone is already gone anyway.

It is not just "loss". It is repeated loss. And it is about the inevitability of loss. Like, most people know they will lose a lot by the time they got to their 90s. But no one think they will lose everything, inevitably. When they look at children, they don't need to think about how they will outlive them. When they look at a new building, they don't need to think about seeing it crumbing away from old age. That is the argument of "loss" for an immortal. Everything is ephemeral, nothing last as long as them and, thus, everything is fleeting.

Like, I am not sure if I agree this is an inevitable feeling for an immortal being. But it surely it is not comparable to the lifespan of a real person.

This ^ when you lose someone, they take piece of you with them. If you live forever and people keep taking pieces, you end up losing yourself.
I don't think you should underestimate how it feels to slowly lose everyone around you, over and over again. Every time you feel like you're settling in, people get taken away by death. Every single time. And you're the only one who sticks around.
Isn't a big part of what makes life and experiences so beautiful the fact that it's finite?
Idk, I think a lot of people underestimate what it would do to you mentally.

Also, while most old people don't really actively think about killing themselves because of loss, a lot of them are accepting and welcoming of death. They're ready to go, there's just no rush for them.
You hear stories from time to time of elderly couples dying days or hours apart from each other. It's not suicide in its explicit sense, but it is letting go of life in a subtle way.

Additional centuries wouldn't change that? Oh I think it would, very much so. Humans can already barely handle losing one lifetime of friends and family. But what about multiple lifetimes? It's not like you just stop making friends all of a sudden.

You might argue that humans are extremely adaptable and you can get used to it... But isn't that part of your humanity being taken away? Isn't that the first step into insanity?

last edited at May 17, 2019 10:53PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Well aren't you overgeneralizing a lot there. Unfortunate as that is for you, it's not the standard at all. Asia is a pretty big place.

Let's forget other countries, Japanese girls hold each others hands and kiss each other on the cheeks frequently. And that's just "friendship". I know we Yuri fans make that "omg handholding" jokes a lot, but it's the least homosexual thing two girls can do. Unless this whole joke is supposed to be sarcastic. Then I'm sorry for bringing this up, I just found it a little weird. Even if it's a manga that's supposed to exaggerate things.

I've been wondering about that, in the Middle East women holding hands is completely normal and no one would think you're gay. I always thought it was weird in America it's stigmatized

I don't think it is necessarily stigmatized in America. I think it depends on the crowd, your in.

This ^ tbh, though it is also kind of country related. As someone living in Belgium, handholding once reaching adolescence is extremely uncommon. The few times I did see 2 girls/women walking hand in hand, they were kissing each other as well (in a pretty gay gf kind of way). Locking arms however, I would say is common (especially between girls in younger years of adolescence, or between family members) and not at all seen as gay. I feel like holding hands is more gay than locking arms.

last edited at May 17, 2019 6:12AM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Omg! Am I dreaming??? So many chapters!!! Thank you so much translation team!!!

Ikr! Be blessed those who translate and typset and upload etc.!! For they have bestowed upon us unmatched greatness and gay!!!

Thanks for the uploads gals!!!

last edited at May 28, 2019 9:39PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Idk why I'm still reading this.. But apparently I am so.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Lmao the Eilanya wedding on the front page of the newspaper.... I miss Eilanya ;-; I wouldn't mind another fluff doujin

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

YAS BICTHES Give the gays what they deserve even though it's a shell of a plotline idc

last edited at May 15, 2019 10:14PM