Forum › Posts by TopKoak

TopKoak
Image Comments 28 Jun 01:35
joined Aug 10, 2016
30850238_p0

Disgaea 4 yuri, but not Fuka x Desco. Whew.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 1:35AM

TopKoak
Cutie Beast discussion 23 Jun 14:11
joined Aug 10, 2016

hey, it beats that one tentacle "yuri" doujin where one girl said she loved the MC, then tentacle rapes her entire class and the MC's brother.

joined Aug 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UQK-UcRezE

I think there was supposed to be an animated movie named like that, too

whats it about?

joined Aug 10, 2016

Idk about grabbing yuri scenes, but I do definitely believe she's not into the bullying. Maybe she has an actual serious reason, for good or bad, to hang around with them.

The most reasonable one seems that they may be childhood friends or something similar.

maybe she's after the short haired girl in the group

TopKoak
joined Aug 10, 2016

this reminded me that its been so long since theres been a KyouSaya upload.

TopKoak
joined Aug 10, 2016

wheres the office lady tag?

joined Aug 10, 2016

The unironic use of the term "normies". What is this, the Crunchyroll translation team?

TopKoak
Homu Burger discussion 05 Jun 01:32
joined Aug 10, 2016

sweet nectar of the gods yes, my addiction to this hasn't been cut off.

joined Aug 10, 2016

when your childhood friend was after your mom the entire time

joined Aug 10, 2016

Time skip? Body swap? The end has me both confused and interested in where this is going.

speaking of time skip, whatever happened to that tag?

joined Aug 10, 2016

wow, this should title be a tag

TopKoak
Drift discussion 03 Jun 01:27
joined Aug 10, 2016

its pretty bare bones but the potential is there, just needs improved presentation.

TopKoak
joined Aug 10, 2016

Pokemon Go...

How old is this series?

TopKoak
Terumina discussion 02 Jun 09:34
joined Aug 10, 2016

ok what the fuck

joined Aug 10, 2016

GAME THEORY: Is Mochi Au Lait a returned Chahashiraozen?!?!?!?!?!

TopKoak
joined Aug 10, 2016

I'm judging the hands on head and going to bed together as Reisen x Tewi and nobody can convince me otherwise.

joined Aug 10, 2016

where can I find that image in the credits page?

joined Aug 10, 2016

wait was that the whole book?

joined Aug 10, 2016

This is kinda... It looked fun at first, but when it lingers so long on the torturous death scenes and the isekai girl's utter despair at being trapped in this world where she's forced to fight and die endlessly for the chance to go home again... I don't know, it's not really funny anymore? Or at least, I stop being in the mood for jokes when cute girls are desperately trying to run for their lives and being brutally stabbed to death for the trouble. I really thought I'd be into this, but it just makes me feel weird and depressed whenever I try to give it another shot, so I'm probably just going to give up.

you just gotta learn to enjoy it. Watch Madoka Magica ten times. All of it.

TopKoak
Image Comments 30 May 15:21
joined Aug 10, 2016
Nanofate

ey, been a while since this artist has been here.

TopKoak
joined Aug 10, 2016

Reading your comments made me realize I didn't like Mami in the anime... The doujins had blinded me!

and so our belief spreads.

TopKoak
joined Aug 10, 2016

All this time I thought I was the only person that didnt really like Mami. Maitake2 has helped me find my people. Thanks Mami worship doujin.

TopKoak
Liberty discussion 26 May 22:57
joined Aug 10, 2016

She had a show about yuri manga in which she and another voice actress interested in yuri (Mikami Shiori aka Akari from Yuru Yuri) discussed yuri manga from tropes in yuri manga to interviewing mangakas.

Okay, wow. I didn't know she was that much of a yuri fan! Thanks for mentioning that program, anything with seiyuu who actually like the genre discussing yuri manga sounds like something I want to watch. Although after briefly looking into it the company did a great job of scrubbing streaming websites, so tracking it down might involve buying the DVDs.

my life is very hollow and empty, and I must know what this show is called. Its a medical emergency, I'm begging you.

joined Aug 10, 2016

aw hell yeah, a continuation