Forum › Posts by Kitsune Spirit

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Dear Ssamba,
I just want you to know how many people outside of Korea love you and your work! I have you in my thoughts and prayers, I hope you get better soon. *hugs*
--Aisling, USA

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I still cannot understand why some feel it is okay to pick up a gun and take out their frustration or hate on others and take their lives. I always thought I understood the world, but I don't know......

There's NO way anyone can ever hope to understand the world as it is...and speaking of assholes donald trump has taken advantage of this tragedy to push his anti-muslim agenda

And that makes my heart break and sickens me all over again.

And that disgusting creep lt. governor of Texas is just as abhorrent as Drumpf.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I don't think she's a demon anymore either.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

That would be a different variation of bury your gays at least... I actially thought Haught was a demon at first.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

What's Sunshine about?

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

That was a fun read. Makes me like Ano even more. :3

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Psychic twins..? I'll keep my skeptic hat on for a whule.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Behold, my fellow yuri-ites! Princess x Princess!

http://strangelykatie.com/princessprincess/

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I shouldn't have read this before work... ^_^;

Yuu/Mari chapters are the best. ❤

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Mai Hime?

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Ermagerd's was pretty sweet, I loved Sara's imaginings for her and the kissing cg was really lovely!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

>_< Black bars and curiosity do not mix well...

last edited at Jun 1, 2016 9:22AM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I'm glad becky gets a good ending even when you're not doing her route. If not, it would've been even more heartwrenching.

I'm glad! I was going to feel horrible with the replays otherwise.

Jessie has such pretty CG's! The second is my favourite, the first one was wallpaper-worthy. Her story is kinda depressing though, and Lavinia is such a disgusting person.

last edited at May 31, 2016 10:58PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I did notice that the slavery icons seemed to match up with the following scenes. Like I had the chill icons pretty full once and the following scene was about her tramping through the cold and muck... but that's just one play though, so it might have just a coincidence.

The mechanics for this are pretty simple, in some of the more advanced dating sims, choices you make at certain interactions determine which person's route you get locked into. So it might have just been a matter of them not wanting to write a bunch of different endings.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

It just seems like the devs didn't know how to do a proper dating sim with choices and branching routes and so they used this currency system that didn't really fit in right.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I dislike the nuying events mechanic, it's too random, and doesn't seem tomake a difference in the story.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I think I forgot what a horrible person Minchin was. Ugh.

I ended up on the becky-route. Lavinia's route seemed to have timed out on me... and Jessie's events I couldn't get enough tokens or whatever to play but two of them...

Becky's route was was really sweet though! And the picture for their ending was so pretty and Becky's blushy-face was adorable! I cried.

I'll try for Jessie's next time.

I wonder if Lavinia turns into a bitch everytime you don't pick her, or just if her event times out..

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Yuri on Danbooru

Haven't checked it out myself yet but newest and first pages are choke full of gay.

Edit: Yuuuuuuuuuup, totally gay. Need moar.

That was only one pic, were you trying to link a pool?

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

The showrunner is a woman, and seems to be shipping them both pretty hard herself (on twitter) lol. So that gives me some hope.

last edited at May 28, 2016 4:35PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I think this time the misunderstanding was used to prep the sails of the wayhaught ship lol.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I was like JUST KISS ALREADY during that awkwardness, but it was still kinda cute.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Hahaha Wynnona Earp... Waverly and the lesbian cop had an awkward talk about different subjects.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Kissing and romance!

last edited at May 28, 2016 12:44PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

*dies*

omg...

I wonder what Morishima thinks of this, surely she knows of its existence. lol

last edited at May 27, 2016 12:50PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Oh good, that would be creepy.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Jessie (because redhead) and Becky are my favourites so far, even though I haven't got to any of the enfs yet. Lavinia I like too, cause I can totally see the tsundere coming. xD And Lottie is super annoying... and I'm not a loli fan.