Forum › Posts by SoulyD

SoulyD
Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Ok now it's like a comedy with not enough jokes and too much serious. Was kinda inconsequential and Ayumu turned completely ambiguous.
The story raises some good questions and thoughts, but fails to do anything with them. Too bad.

SoulyD
Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Woah, Mori what are you doing. The whole world treats Ayumu like a girl now, and what does the one guy do that knows he's a guy inside? Treat him like a girl too. Even reading those stupid magazines. Of course, that's the standard genderbend reaction, but still.
No wonder Ayumu starts to crack. Seems like he's in a just screw it all mood now. What he's doing still seems like a really bad idea, but it's kinda understandable.
Mori "lost" his lovers body.
Ayumu lost a whole life and he doesn't know what his girl-self did instead, because he only has memorys of his old life.

Feels to me like the question is if Mori can keep loving the guy inside, even if he doesn't like to look at Ayumus body anymore.

I'm really curious what kind of morale we will get at the end.

SoulyD
Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Oh, that looks interesting.
And if Ayumu doesn't get his male body back by magic, there is still science! It's not as perfect and costs more than 500yen, but it is an option.

SoulyD
Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

That's too simple. Very well could be an option, but as far as I'm concerned if Hotaru eventually does get Yuma in a clear way, she'll chill with the control. I don't think she herself is an emotional manipulator, or for that matter is particularly trying. She just is doing what she wants in desperation.

and

Abusive is a bit of a leap.

Right now? Yes, but i can see it happening later. The one time Yumas puts up resistance and slaps Hotaru, she turns it around immediately and puts all the blame on Yuma, because there is just no way she could ever "abuse" her, if she didn't wanted it to happen. Sounded like a classic abuser tactic.
If they get together and everything is fine? Both will be happy. But if an argument/jealousy comes up I'm pretty sure Hotaru would use her skills to controll Yuma in some way, depending on how insecure she is about the relationsship and Yumas feelings. If Hotarus believes she only got Yuma into a relationship through her tricks and manipulation, can she ever be sure that Yuma loves her and will stay with her if she stops manipulating her? But that is all a big What if? about how it could develop from her "little" manipulation. It could also end with sunshine and rainbows.
So right now i would say that she isn't abusive yet, but she's going into a dangerous direction.

... The injured eye was all part of her plan?

Her Relationship with Fujiwara allows her to collect all sorts of ammunition she can use against Yuma later. Will be interessting to see if she will guilt trip Yuma over this stuff or if she will simply fish for some emotional reaction. In this sense he is playing into her hand. Just like the cheating. He is cheating with some girl so it's ok if Hotaru cheats with Yuma and Hotaru doesn't have to pretend that this stuff is something harmless (relationship wise).
She had other boyfriends before and so far it seems her only reasons for having boyfriends (besides maybe forgetting about/getting over yuma) are to use them to get a reaction from Yuma + an easy excuse for double dates. Because it would be kinda odd if she always played the third wheel at those dates. Otherwise she could have easily ditched him and get a new one. But she keeps him. She knows what she's doing (to some degree at least).

Frankly, I do not believe that Hotaru's manipulation would work on anyone except Yuma, and that is because Yuma lets herself be manipulated as a convenient excuse.

Yeah, probably not. That's why i called her an emotional manipulator. She can't go around manipulating strangers to her liking. She needs some positve emotional connection to do this stuff. And Yuma has some feelings for her but there is also friendship. She is using the existing connection (friendship) and is pushing the bounds to see how far she can go while still saying (or more like implying) that all of this is somehow still a part of their friendship and nothing too serious. Confusing the (naive?) target always helps.

Just like what Hotaru said a chapter before, she barely has any strenght to force Yuma, but only succeeds because Yuma puts zero resistance.

Like i said above: that sounds like an classic abuser excuse. Because only the physical strong can ever abuse someone and those who don't put up any physical resistance want it, only that this isn't true. And again, I don't want to say she already is an full grown abuser, just that she's very manipulativ and treading close to the line and could cross into abuser territory later on.

Sure, I might be giving to much credit to Hotaru for planing all this stuff instead of going by instinct or something, but it's more interessting to read this way.

Good God ......really??? what is this? an mystery manga + yuri or something??? you guys need to chill out with this thing "Manipulativ Master Hotaru" you just made HER into the MOST MANIPULATIVE PERSON ON EARTH.....like who will EVER do that? and you can clearly see that Hotaru isn't manipulativ...she is just cheating and teasing Yuma and Yuma has nothing against it , like you are giving to much credits to Hotaru for PLANING THE HOLE THING and forgetting how confuse and stupid is Yuma . it's like you guys are saying that Horror and Comedy are one and the same thing........O.o "facepalm"

I really like your comment :). And this is also kinda why I included my last sentence. I know this story is probably not supposed to be read that way, but I like that I can read it this way. It's more interesting/fun for me like that. Just another perspective and maybe someone else enjoys it like this as well. Or no one does, no problem.
Still, it's a nice thing to be able to talk about such possibilities like how something can be viewed as very harmless or very dark or something inbetween.

I just prefer to see her behavior as something darker and with more intent on her part.

SoulyD
Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

That's too simple. Very well could be an option, but as far as I'm concerned if Hotaru eventually does get Yuma in a clear way, she'll chill with the control. I don't think she herself is an emotional manipulator, or for that matter is particularly trying. She just is doing what she wants in desperation.

and

Abusive is a bit of a leap.

Right now? Yes, but i can see it happening later. The one time Yumas puts up resistance and slaps Hotaru, she turns it around immediately and puts all the blame on Yuma, because there is just no way she could ever "abuse" her, if she didn't wanted it to happen. Sounded like a classic abuser tactic.
If they get together and everything is fine? Both will be happy. But if an argument/jealousy comes up I'm pretty sure Hotaru would use her skills to controll Yuma in some way, depending on how insecure she is about the relationsship and Yumas feelings. If Hotarus believes she only got Yuma into a relationship through her tricks and manipulation, can she ever be sure that Yuma loves her and will stay with her if she stops manipulating her? But that is all a big What if? about how it could develop from her "little" manipulation. It could also end with sunshine and rainbows.
So right now i would say that she isn't abusive yet, but she's going into a dangerous direction.

... The injured eye was all part of her plan?

Her Relationship with Fujiwara allows her to collect all sorts of ammunition she can use against Yuma later. Will be interessting to see if she will guilt trip Yuma over this stuff or if she will simply fish for some emotional reaction. In this sense he is playing into her hand. Just like the cheating. He is cheating with some girl so it's ok if Hotaru cheats with Yuma and Hotaru doesn't have to pretend that this stuff is something harmless (relationship wise).
She had other boyfriends before and so far it seems her only reasons for having boyfriends (besides maybe forgetting about/getting over yuma) are to use them to get a reaction from Yuma + an easy excuse for double dates. Because it would be kinda odd if she always played the third wheel at those dates. Otherwise she could have easily ditched him and get a new one. But she keeps him. She knows what she's doing (to some degree at least).

Frankly, I do not believe that Hotaru's manipulation would work on anyone except Yuma, and that is because Yuma lets herself be manipulated as a convenient excuse.

Yeah, probably not. That's why i called her an emotional manipulator. She can't go around manipulating strangers to her liking. She needs some positve emotional connection to do this stuff. And Yuma has some feelings for her but there is also friendship. She is using the existing connection (friendship) and is pushing the bounds to see how far she can go while still saying (or more like implying) that all of this is somehow still a part of their friendship and nothing too serious. Confusing the (naive?) target always helps.

Just like what Hotaru said a chapter before, she barely has any strenght to force Yuma, but only succeeds because Yuma puts zero resistance.

Like i said above: that sounds like an classic abuser excuse. Because only the physical strong can ever abuse someone and those who don't put up any physical resistance want it, only that this isn't true. And again, I don't want to say she already is an full grown abuser, just that she's very manipulativ and treading close to the line and could cross into abuser territory later on.

Sure, I might be giving to much credit to Hotaru for planing all this stuff instead of going by instinct or something, but it's more interessting to read this way.

SoulyD
Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Heh, Hotaru is really a grade A emotional manipulator. And I'm afraid Yuma has no chance against her, if no one helps her. So I guess she will end up in an abusive relationship with Hotaru?
Fujiwara might be able to disrupt Hotarus plans a bit if he cared enough because it seems like she can't manipulate him exactly the way she wants, but he's not a nice person, so i doubt he will involve himself more then necessary. And so far he has played into her hands.
Takeda should just save himself and get away from them. Would be better for him. He's a decent person, but I doubt he can help Yuma because he is no match for Hotaru.

Not quite my kind of story but it's kinda fresh (at least for me) and this descent into darkness is interessting enough to watch^^.

SoulyD
Teppu discussion 13 Jul 10:46
Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

I honestly doubt it. He was on hiatsu for 2 years already. It's already a miracle he came to finish his work and managed to wrap everything just fine at the end. It's true that story can be easily continued, but I wouldn't count on that.

I know, i just like to dream a little bit^^
And there is always hope. I'm reading two series that continued after a hiatus of 9 and 11 years, so who knows what will happen.

SoulyD
Teppu discussion 08 Jul 17:47
Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

the other moe mma still continues.

does the two in last panel dating or something?
http://raw.senmanga.com/Teppuu/Final/25

it's fine to date underage girls?

I would say father/daughter sounds more likely^^ But i would like it if those two in panel 2 from the same page would be dating :D

I still kinda hope that it isn't ending but that the mangaka just wants a break & the story switches magazines -> continue with a new title like Teppu 2.
As sad as i am to see it go, i'm happy that he didn't force an ending but did a "life goes on" kind of ending that he can easily continue. It looks like a normal chapter.
Maybe the Brother getting out of his room happend a bit fast but it is a good sign, that Natsuo didn't win. I always thought hat she would lose here, so that she could crush Yuzu and maybe Ringi as well at the big tournament at the end or afterwards in a private fight.

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Teams in Eromame's stories seem to be 3v3, so I wonder what the other yellow squid is doing...

I guess he/she is doing his/her job: covering the turf with yellow paint^^ Because it seems like yellow is still winning the matches, so someone has to do it without getting distracted ;)

Or as an alternative: the 3rd yellow squid is also watching over them but is jealous that her senpai is flirting with the enemy?

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Great Stuff.
D! D for Dragon! xD

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

A new seductress? This is turning into a yuri (shounen) battle manga, isn't it? xD

SoulyD
Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Why transfer schools if they could just remodel her face/height and personality?

I guess transfering schools is a lot cheaper than buildung a new robot body and installing a new os.

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Nice little story.

I think the anime was ok overall and great when it got really crazy^^. Sadly, the 4 main girls are kinda boring compared to everything else that goes on around them and this made their story boring too, at least for me.

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Oh god, that serial killer chivit xD Best interception.

SoulyD
Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

I would say Yui has every right to judge once she finds out. Not with a knife, but still^^
And it all fits together. Matsu wanted to do something morally questionable and was offered an even more morally questionable opportunity to achieve her goal. And to finish it off, Yui will judge in a morally questionable way as well. Those 3 make up such a nice group. Lets see if the guy gets stabbed as well, when Yui catches them both during the act. The Drama demands it.

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

That was a pretty nice ending. And nice 3 second sleep hibi ;)

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Ch 30 looks like a yuri couple in the making, maybe we will see them again
But ch 31 is just great. I love those two :D

SoulyD
Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

I did like the story but it also made me kinda uncomfortable. Some panels are really hard to follow and i'm note sure i understood all that was happining. Feels like some information is missing.

SoulyD
Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

That was funny.
But on page 22, did she broke her finger? Breasts of steel or what? xD

SoulyD
Teppu discussion 19 Mar 16:44
Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

New Teppu ch? Wuhuu :D
Good fight, but i'm more interessted in seeing how much Natsuo can do before she loses^^

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Ah, those two are just so cute together^^

SoulyD
Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Seems like everything went as planed by Shinobu^^

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Oh a suprising turn of events, at least for me. But i guess if a chapter starts with a last date before the breakup things won't go as planed. And i think i'm fine with it, but Ruki should be very careful now.

SoulyD
Bird Cafe! discussion 18 Feb 16:58
Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Fluffy and sparkling clean :D

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

That was quit a heavy dose of truth, with all it's ugly consequences and hurt feelings. But i think this also makes a good starting point for the characters to grow. Because now they know the problems that are floating around and that everybody kept quiet about before.