Forum › Posts by lucamarte

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

found 2 new ported jrpg on steam, night of azure and one of the atelier serie, can someone suggest me what to play first ? i can't decide ...

Nights of Azure has actual yuri when compared to the Atelier series.

Just to elaborate the story actually revolves around the main characters love for each other and there are multiple endings that decide how that plays out. It's a little bit like Romeo and Juliette but with actual lesbians. And the fate of the universe is at stake. No pressure.

Also has this strange mix of Persona elements with a straight up jazzy/hip-hop lite soundtrack, timed dungeon crawling segments at night, and slice of life stat boosting mini-games during the day, though the day time segments are presented in purely text akin to a VN.

All in all it's roughly similar to how Persona 3 Portable plays. Just with more lesbians.

thanks all for the answers, i was playing berseria (not gay but good) while dwnlding and configuring a software for keybinding for the 2 ports (i can't play with the pad while working, and i don't even own one).
then next is azure, following your advices,
i wanted to know if they were turn-based or real-time action, but recently i gladly play either

lucamarte
obsessed discussion 03 Mar 05:07
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

This Doujin is fucking Garbage. Boring sex, It try's to have a "Plot" and fail's miserably at it, The "Invite yourself over for a threesome" line is what made this go from a 2 to a 0. Don't recommend this to anyone.

ah ah ah, i was curious about the comments about this, and the first is more than enough, but i'm kinder and i give 2 to this

lucamarte
Liberty discussion 28 Feb 06:24
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i can't even start to imagine what in my nation the police could answer if someone calls for a dead cat on the streets.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i didn't want to open a new 3d, and then i'm writing here...

there's a good manga about a witch and her new apprendice, a magic slice of life, without yuri at the moment, perhaps a little of subtex, but it's fun and nice, the name is "Nina-san's magic life",
it made me remember about Ran and the gray world, i think it'd be nice on Dynasty

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

This reminds me of the one-shot about a girl who always cheers others, including the girl she liked when that girl confessed to another girl, though it's ending is on a much lighter note compared to this one.

yes, and after the delusion she cleaned out the pachinko, that one shot is really fun

last edited at Feb 17, 2017 3:42AM

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

found 2 new ported jrpg on steam, night of azure and one of the atelier serie, can someone suggest me what to play first ? i can't decide ...

lucamarte
Saki discussion 07 Feb 14:51
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

what does rinshan kaihou mean ?
i remember someone in the manga saying "a flower blooming on he peak of the mountain", but i was re-reading the semifinal, and a girl traslates it as "a flower bloom on a ridge", and it's nice because recalls the first page of the manga.
what's the truth?

Are they really all that different? The idea is a flower that appears in a high, rocky place, defying the odds.

you are right, and i realized i was fantasising on a misunderstanding,
i read bridge instead of ridge (but i wrote ridge in the post, that's strange), infact i was thinking at saki reading a book on the bridge at the start of the manga

lucamarte
Saki discussion 06 Feb 05:57
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

what does rinshan kaihou mean ?
i remember someone in the manga saying "a flower blooming on he peak of the mountain", but i was re-reading the semifinal, and a girl traslates it as "a flower bloom on a ridge", and it's nice because recalls the first page of the manga.
what's the truth?

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Kagurazaka's a dude, isn't she... ? Or is there another reason for her to speak of a "secret" while lifting her skirt?

i wanted to say the same, in the future will see the trap tag, or yuri and nsfw

or the secret is that she wear panties (they live in the same world of saki)

last edited at Feb 2, 2017 5:47AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

nice, you can't say who's the S and who's the M, interesting pair

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Granted no one pairing is actually considered "canon" apart from Hitomi x Kyosuke, Madoka's parents, and whatever's featured in the side story manga, but there's definitely more to support the ship than, say, Mami x OL.

than, homura x madoka isn't canon... that's sad (and i'm sad for the OL too)

lucamarte
My Odile discussion 25 Jan 13:02
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this is strange, it starts in the most unrealistic way, but the ending is the only realistic one possible

lucamarte
Saki discussion 25 Jan 09:57
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i waited, waited and waited, and finally i could, once again, read a great chapter,
well, being saki this kind of manga, teru couldn't be a bad person, and a reader who needs that tl note at the end, isn't a real fan

last edited at Jan 25, 2017 10:00AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

it's the first time i read this, and i think this is absurd enough to deserve the "what the fuck i'm reading" tag

lucamarte
TENGUOVER discussion 23 Jan 12:40
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

thanks, i didn't know about that, i had to google it.
too new, i'm more a "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" type of person

lucamarte
TENGUOVER discussion 23 Jan 11:56
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this is so fucked-up that it's probably inappropriate to write anythings, but i wanted to ask: parody of what?

lucamarte
Wicked Girl discussion 14 Jan 15:08
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Am I the only one who interpreted that as something farily common and normal in relationships? The Thorns, this is the passion and the excitement that comes with a new relationship. Everything is new, everything is exciting, everything is like in flames. That is the easy part of a relationship, you can just flow with it, enjoy it. Everything is easy. But a long term. relationship can't just live on such feelings. Long term relationships don't are "We have our true love and everything is perfect and lovey dovey for all time". Every Relationship becomes daily grind at some time, something normal, it loses this first passion and excitement. Many Relationships break at this point, because from this point one, it becomes hard work. Living together with someone for five, for ten, twenty or fifty years is not something that comes from itself once you find "true love", it is something borth partners can be really proud about, something that is to be celebrated because of the hard work, keeping a relationship alive. That first Passion is something one can miss for his relationship, but in place of this comes something new, something that is less exciting, less passionate but more secure and stable instad.

That's at least how I interpreted it.

i hate your avatar, but you are perfectly right

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

one of the first yuri i read after i found this site, and one of the few age-gap i like.
i think the time is ripe to re-read it, and the other work of this artist too...

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

well, that's new, a "sad good ending"

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

the "pantyless ones" are the mermaids who plays mahjong, infact there's a famous mermaid mahjong champion who plays better when she has her tail out

last edited at Dec 30, 2016 4:35AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

ah.., that's a christmas's manga !

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

that was great, Eirin vs Entropy : 2 - 0
when i expected somethig like: "let's pass through a black hole and go to a new dimension" instead : "let's create an artificial big bang" !

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

well, it's good.., but, where's Alice... where the fuck is Alice ??!!??
marisaXshangai ??? poor Alice... she is crying alone at home for sure

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this isn't the first time i see drawings when demons have horns growing from the hairs and not from under them;

really, it's confusing: they seems fake like satanya's halo, or like Demon's queen crow

lucamarte
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

all this anthology is beautiful, thanks for letting me know about it