Forum › Posts by Casey 1988

Casey 1988
Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

We need more Akihito works here

Is it bad that I saw the cover and I immediately recognized the artist by the way the feet were drawn?

Nope But I Could tell by the hair style. That Traditional black/dark brown hairstyle in the long straight Asian style is unique to Akihito works of art.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

At least Mayuyu and Mariri aren't boy crazy, right?
Midoriri and Hibiki were hyperventilating about some handsome dick.
They fail at yuri.

Once again, the number of people who refuse to understand that bisexuality and pansexuality are actual things is annoying and worrisome. Just because a girl appreciates dick doesn't mean in the slightest that she can't have a real yuri romance. Grow the fuck up.

And someone who fails at jokes. ^_~

But you are right, there is Bi like me though I am male not female and Pansexual.

last edited at Oct 26, 2020 1:39AM

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

its only fitting that haruka x kanae chapter falls on the 143 page of the comments
well technicaly it started at 142 but who cares

Why is that?

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

Looks like Haruka and Kanae talked to each other privately between chapter 185 and now and Kanae said she felt the same. For Madokami's sake, they're holding hands inside the school building!!!!

I do not think so, the way the two Harkura and Kanae are talking it is as if this is the first time since the note they have addressed this. Just both are actually feeling exactly the same at the same moment and holding hands in the couple style with finger intertwined came natural to them. Maybe not but that is how it feels to me. The Two love each other so much they were like a couple before they ever dated so the transition was nothing other then both now officially can acknowledge it.

last edited at Oct 24, 2020 9:48PM

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

Orgasm denial.

It is a form of BDSM. ~_^

Casey 1988
Image Comments 23 Sep 23:28
joined Jan 19, 2013
Untitled-6

There is a Manga now.

joined Jan 19, 2013

I love how real this Yuri Manga Comic is, Sakao is explains without knowing she is DemiSexual on a big level.

Casey 1988
Image Comments 12 Jul 03:04
joined Jan 19, 2013
Ecvq7wjxyaeqmz0-orig

LII02 Jul 10, 2020 11:47PM
Who do u think would top ai or chie... Tbh I kinda just think both would do well

Me: I think nether, they end up sideways with one being more aggressive then the other depending on what is happening at the very moment changing as time goes on during the session.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

So we are just not gonna talk about Ai in a flight attendant's uniform?

That was very sexy. Ai could so pull off being a flight attendant.

I have always thought a Traffic Cop would suit Ai Well wearing the Skirt and Heel Pumps version or even the skinny pants and boots style. Taking Tickets of people whose meters have expired and the ability to arrest people for crimes that might rarely happen while on the ticket route.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

Wait a second, Eli is a guy's name... hmmmm Ally might be a better short name for Alicia though?

I have read her name as Ellie in the nickname for her name Elisha

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

I like how we get to see how far Honoka's Eli comfort threshold has risen from previous days.

In a way this whole thing is kinda like our own personal soap opera.
The Young and the Yuri Restless

Or in my mind a Yuri Version of Friends TV show.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

Thanks., Edited orginal post.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

Casey 1988 posted:

Mio is the only useful lesbian of this entire series

Not really, think about Yuu, she is fairly helpful in situations even if Tsundere about things before helping.

Don't forget Mari and Haruka.

Especially Haruka.

I miss Haruka and Kanae chapters. :(

Speaking if Yuu and most recent chapter, I just wanna know... Is Yuu x Mari or Ai x Chie the closest couple?

Ai x Chie have been together offpage for a while now

Yep I agree, with that but Yuu and Mari are basically married according to some papers they both did that Mari has kept, probably framed too in Mari's bedroom. Also has me thinking if Mahiro & Mahiru were on that same chapter and signed the second paper after the mess up they are close contenders for the slot too. Also Mari said she would not sign divorce papers, she loves Yuu that much.

last edited at Jun 26, 2020 5:34AM

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

Not really, think about Yuu, she is fairly helpful in situations even if Tsundere about things before helping.

Don't forget Mari and Haruka.

Especially Haruka.

I miss Haruka and Kanae chapters. :(

Speaking if Yuu and most recent chapter, I just wanna know... Is Yuu x Mari or Ai x Chie the closest couple?

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

But honestly, it's probably going to continue to be a very slow burn between those two because even if they both decide to stop being useless lesbians, there's still the issue of their friendship. When you've been so close for that long, it can be a hard and scary transition to become lovers. As you can tell, I am clearly a yuri fan-girl and far too invested in this storyline as well, lol.

I agree, it is hard and sometimes the stuff keeps going and going a micro increments until it has turned into a relationship without the two friends knowing that they are in a relationship especially one with Ayano being a more reserved person who it is harder to tell people deepest secrets and a thick head like Miyoshi who might miss the fact they are basically in a relationship.

last edited at Jun 26, 2020 3:33AM

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

Okay so in the most recent chapter, Mari and Yuu I thought for sure were getting booted out of the public space they were in.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

last edited at Jun 26, 2020 3:17AM

Casey 1988
Image Comments 05 Jun 06:39
joined Jan 19, 2013
Eslpvptuwaaglkp-orig

Bugpope Mar 16, 2020 10:34PM
Don't like basically everyone in this series have big gay energy, though?

Me: I agree 100%

Casey 1988
Boku To discussion 29 Mar 05:52
joined Jan 19, 2013

The first dick we've seen on Dynasty in years

I'm hype for some fluffy BL.

We Chads are going to continue this!

Thanks, I love her style and yes she can do a Male Yaoi so well.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

Didn’t Yuu and mari's relationship in this start out kinda toxic if i remember corectly?
Like Yuu would treat mari kinda bad?... Well anyways i think this chapter was really sweet ^^

You remember wrong. Yuu was just more tsuntsun before Mari pushed her to widen her social circles and start trying to get along with other people. (It's p much just the MahiMahi now but given how downright neurotic Yuu tends to get with strangers, hey, baby steps.)

Tsundere is a kinda toxic personality that revolves around lashing out at their partner rather than communicate their feelings in a healthy fashion. Yuu has definitely improved but she's also definitely subjected Mari to some tedious bullshit in her quest to never be vulnerable ever.

Also they are a bit BDSM with being more SM in the relationship rather then rather then full on Dom/Bondage type more like the very rare Exhibition style SM.

I don't think so. From how I see it, Mari and Yuu keep doing Power Exchange play, which is absolutely into BDSM (and it's not like you have to be representative of the whole spectrum). The problem is that Yuu is terribly insecure, but let's remind us that she's 15ish years old.

Yep they are BDSM we both agree on that and one of the rarer types that combine Exhibitionism into the BSDM. Yuu is not so much insecure as not sure how to process/define things like being in a relationship or being friends with people that sometimes annoy them, that is sometimes a type of Tsundere personality that fades on the individual as the person matures.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

Didn’t Yuu and mari's relationship in this start out kinda toxic if i remember corectly?
Like Yuu would treat mari kinda bad?... Well anyways i think this chapter was really sweet ^^

You remember wrong. Yuu was just more tsuntsun before Mari pushed her to widen her social circles and start trying to get along with other people. (It's p much just the MahiMahi now but given how downright neurotic Yuu tends to get with strangers, hey, baby steps.)

Tsundere is a kinda toxic personality that revolves around lashing out at their partner rather than communicate their feelings in a healthy fashion. Yuu has definitely improved but she's also definitely subjected Mari to some tedious bullshit in her quest to never be vulnerable ever.

Also the Yuu and Mari relationship is a bit BDSM with being more SM in the relationship rather then rather then full on Dom/Bondage type more like the very rare Exhibition style SM.

last edited at Mar 25, 2020 2:18AM

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

never wheat shredded eat posted:

Unpopular opinion: debate should be changed into gay club

but isn't that all of the clubs?

isn't that all of the school?

Exactly what I thought the whole school are Gay,bi,or pan.

I figure the school must live in or near the LGBT+ district, at least a part of town the LGBT+ have homes in.

last edited at Mar 24, 2020 6:08AM

Casey 1988
Image Comments 08 Mar 01:30
joined Jan 19, 2013
6h6xjnd01vk41

It is possible that one of the beers is Spporo, that is what the gray/white can with red on it looks like.

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

On the one hand, Ayano and Miyoshi finally getting together would be the perfect way to end the manga. Or at least provide a second last chapter before an epilogue. But then, I really don't want to wait that long for them to get together.

The way they talked it sounded Like Ayano and Miyoshi are already a couple just neither wants to ask the other outright if they are in love and going on dates.They both were talking in the part about those dating on the video chat network they were using.

last edited at Jan 23, 2020 3:14AM

Casey 1988
joined Jan 19, 2013

Godamn if Ai and Chie aren't the cutest couple in this thing. That chapter really healed me.

That Chapter with them in the karaoke place did the same for me.

last edited at Jan 20, 2020 3:01AM