Forum › Posts by niewaznekto

joined Oct 22, 2021

It's not one of the best stories on the site. Not even close. And yet, I've reread it multiple times. No idea why.

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

Personally I think it's the Xiaoen that's the problem in the past 2 chapters. The dynamic seems to change from "weird girl" + "sad girl" to more typical for chinese novels "2 superhumans" romance

last edited at Nov 1, 2022 6:22PM

joined Oct 22, 2021

F to you my man. F to you.

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

New chapter is up on MD....
and it's another chapter where it feels as if a chapter was missing? Or a few pages? Is there any chance they are actually missing, as they were released in some other place as part of a promotion or sth?

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

Great manga so far, and yeah, it is being carried by art. Hard.
I wonder if the shots of office-lady carressing FMC were supposed to show jealous perspective of the other FMC, or if they were supposed to be from the perspective of the office lady... Not a fan of destined-to-loose friend characters.

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

After having read the mangaplanet release... honestly you are not loosing much if you stop where the scanlations end. The best bits of the story were at the beginning. The friend-in-love subplot was a complete miss.

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

super qt. Any suggestionsn for similiar stuff?

niewaznekto
Nijiyon discussion 25 May 18:20
joined Oct 22, 2021

Am I the one who greatly enjoys LL doujins, but cannot stand the original series?

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

bwah. Reminds me when I acidentaly attended nude drawing classes with my sister when i was like 14.

last edited at May 24, 2022 6:23PM

joined Oct 22, 2021

Great! Also
@Esnet , what is your pp source, please? (I know its sailor venus, just would like to find full art)

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

Final destination- manga edition?

joined Oct 22, 2021

A little OT but, these last chapters reminded me why I normally hate the sœur system: it's a very heteronormative way of dealing with yuri relationships. It denies girls romantic feeling and forces them into a pseudo-sisterhood that's supposed to last until graduation.
In the end, it's just a cheap way of making a yuri story without actually committing to it.

I'm so glad these kinda stuff got phased out in the years and nowadays we can have ACTUAL sapphic love represented.

/ Boomer rant over.

The heck is Hetero normative about girls forming a bond?

I must be misremembering marimite (which seems to be one of the most popular example of this trope, though there was also Onisame E, and few others), but these were very gay, just with the understanding that "hey, we have to pretend to be normal and this is how we do it"

joined Oct 22, 2021

She is only there for 2 panels, and yet big sis is the best character

joined Oct 22, 2021

In the end, I only, well, only feel real real bad for Kiku only. Being stuck with these stupid sisters must be tough. And I never understand why most of the drama story I have read started with the lack of communication. I know it's for the sake of drama, I know your love is forbidden but for fk sack Sena, you were already willing to distance yourself from Yuuna, telling her the reason (even through letter or something) wouldn't cause any more damage. You feared of losing your sister, and now it's better when she is about to get married away?

you crazy? It would work for typical gay romance, maybe, but this type of shit woudl permanently damage your relationship with your sister (only living relative in this case). Also I don't think she wanted to permanently separate herself from the sister, It seems she thought her feelings would disappear with separation, and then she could go back to being normal sisters

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

Hm. I'm glad this story exists, they remind me why most stories do end up in obvious stereotypical "they got together" "happy ever after" etc.

joined Oct 22, 2021

Also, I really wish they kept the popsicle and her reaction to it getting shoved into her mouth than just presenting the ice cream to her face.. It was really hot..

yep, this is much worse. I wonder if the author actually thought it would be better, or if it was too risque for serialisation? Or maybe just wanting something new?

niewaznekto
Her Trap discussion 23 Apr 12:31
joined Oct 22, 2021

One of the best active authors

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

greenpeace liked this

joined Oct 22, 2021

Meh. it feels as if the story moved away from being a nice and tight medium length manga, towards typical serialised fare.

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

this series is amusing

joined Oct 22, 2021

Yuri hits when you least expect it.
Yuri comes in pairs.
It takes yuri to know yuri.

niewaznekto
joined Oct 22, 2021

Writing timeline stuff can already be scuffed enough without the writer going "eh I dunno" and throwin' stuff at a wall

I do not get how the time travel stuff here works at all. I guess I'm not supposed to. It's not that big of a deal lol

This was... interesting, I think. I wonder what happened to senpai's husband. I dunno, fuck him tho.

Sorry for off topic, but I remember reading the manhwa your PP is from, but can't remember it's title, could you remind me?

joined Oct 22, 2021

best chapter in a while

joined Oct 22, 2021

huh. I like my isekais without big plot, just lighthearted shenanigans

joined Oct 22, 2021

Oh shieeet, finally we have an explanation of the sisters reaction! Backstory time!