Forum › Posts by firehawk12

firehawk12
joined Sep 21, 2012

Love square time.

firehawk12
KiLa KiLa discussion 13 Sep 22:33
joined Sep 21, 2012

If nothing else, I appreciate the fact that she has such a wide range. Coming off her last one-shot which was, well, a more tragic story.

firehawk12
joined Sep 21, 2012

Wow, a Takemiya one shot with an "unhappy" ending. Crazy.

firehawk12
joined Sep 21, 2012

Hah, that was a cute parody of old shoujo.

firehawk12
Mama Mama discussion 22 Aug 05:36
joined Sep 21, 2012

well, look at the bright side, they live next to...each other? ;-;
Me no like the ending!! but sigh, i still liked it tho. xD
Can you Imagine all the planning they had to do just to be close to each other again eve if they're both married to a man they don't even love?

It could be they just stumbled upon each other and developed a relationship between each other while their husband might be working somewhere else or just working too many hours.

Also, it's not really specified if they don't love their husbands. Now before someone grabs me by the throat, please understand that you can love a person without being lovers. I mean... I love my mother, my sister and a few close friends and would put my life on the line for them, but that doesn't mean I want to hit the sack with them.

Still... this situation is... less than optimal to say the least.

I imagine it depends if they're all in an open relationship or not. Although the ending makes it seem like they're probably hiding their relationship anyway.

firehawk12
Citrus discussion 12 Aug 18:57
joined Sep 21, 2012

I can't believe that this story resorted to weird prostitution-related blackmail.

firehawk12
joined Sep 21, 2012

The light Romeo and Juliet story was a cute way to get these two characters together in a one shot.

firehawk12
joined Sep 21, 2012

at the end, was that the beginning of a love triangle? crud, so 3-4 months until we find out?

isn't that her friend who has been obsessing over her for awhile?

heh, I forgot about that so I suppose so. after reading multiple Takamiya Jin series, everything has melded into one big story.

:-\

Welcome to the Takemiyaverse, where the only straight women are other women's exes.

Must suck being a man in there D:

Not as bad as being a woman in this one. =(

Boom.

Haha, it's true.

firehawk12
Steps ch02 discussion 04 Aug 00:30
joined Sep 21, 2012

It seems that in one short form, she gets straight to the point without too many love triangles. lol

joined Sep 21, 2012

The afterwards pages were cute.

firehawk12
joined Sep 21, 2012

Ah, a happy ending!

firehawk12
joined Sep 21, 2012

Ah, yeah, that's it! Thanks!

firehawk12
joined Sep 21, 2012

I was wondering if anyone might remember the name of this one?
The first part is your standard school romance fair with one of the girls being a sports star and the other being a typical devoted fan. The sports girl has a friend that the fan is jealous of, but that is dealt with quickly.
The second part is where it becomes a bit different, with the couple deciding to take some time off and a new school teacher/nurse tries to seduce the sports girl.
Anyone have any ideas?

joined Sep 21, 2012

What is "Camisole" referring to as a shounen title?

firehawk12
joined Sep 21, 2012

Please don't tell me that Takemiya, of all people, didn't just pull out the "she's a lesbian because of bad experiences with men" trope.

Well, she fell in love with the woman who saved her, so you could look it at that way I suppose.

firehawk12
I Girl discussion 01 Jul 02:19
joined Sep 21, 2012

Too bad about the author not doing any more of it.

firehawk12
Lemonade discussion 16 Jun 14:36
joined Sep 21, 2012

That ending felt like it came out of nowhere, but nothing wrong with a happy ending I suppose.

firehawk12
joined Sep 21, 2012

They're still friends! :)

firehawk12
joined Sep 21, 2012

Oh my, that ending. :(

joined Sep 21, 2012

Would there be a way to list releases chronologically as they appear on the front page instead of the way they appear in the Recently Added tab?
It seems like the Recently Added tab lists all chapters that have been uploaded, regardless of whether they are "new" or just old releases, whereas the front page only lists actual "new" chapters.

As someone who visits a few times a week, it can be a bit hard to find recent material that has disappeared off the main page in between visits.

joined Sep 21, 2012

That's it! Thanks. It was bugging me that I couldn't remember what it was, haha.

joined Sep 21, 2012

I'm not sure if it's okay to ask, but I'm trying to remember the name of a oneshot that I read a while ago. Essentially, a popular male character keeps bugging the female protagonist until she realizes that he is sticking around her because he is gay and knows she is gay as well. The book ends with them becoming friends, by virtue of them sharing the same secret.

Does anyone remember this one?

firehawk12
joined Sep 21, 2012

Hey, I was just wondering if the app was still available?